MT - John Lieba for kidnapping, rape of 4yo girl, Wolf Point, 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! Sitting here in HAPPY TEARS! THANK-YOU God for watching over this precious girl. Just SO happy to open this and read she was found safely.

Big group hugs to you all. :grouphug: I know we've all been afraid to open this thread. So thankful to see this wonderful news!

Sheriff's fb says she appears to be in good health but is being evaluated.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1047458648644157&id=838384556218235

This is truly amazing news!!!

I'm on pins and needles over here until we receive final confirmation that Little M hasn't been physically harmed by all of this. We all know that she will likely be affected emotionally/psychologically/spiritually by her ordeal :sigh:

That said, I hope she can feel the love and support being beamed her way by all the people that care for her!

Just knowing she is out of imminent danger is the hugest relief! My heart is singing, and I am going to keep on praying that the days get better for her, and her family.

There's nothing that makes a :websleuther: happier than this:

#FOUNDM!!!!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooray!!!! I hope she wasn't harmed.

And I will be interested to see where she was all this time and what happened.

Sweet, sweet Blessings! What a beautiful Sunday!

It is with immense joy that we announce ML HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Those words put good chills all over me!

I have the hardest time ever finding relevant stuff on Facebook it seems.

Wow that's wonderful news! So glad she's alright. The guy gave me the creeps.

It is with immense joy that we announce ML HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!

Those words put good chills all over me!

I only stumbled upon this thread last night and It seemed after abductor was found, so little hope, after hours...

OMG, so relieved, finally a baby found alive.

I hope the guy gets YEARS and years and years in jail, this type of stuff is NOT OKAY.

WTF was he thinking?

I was reading through this thread, trying to get caught up, when I suddenly saw she was found. Such fabulous news!!!

OMG! Such wonderful news. So happy she has been found. Praying she is OK.

Out running errands and came home to this AMAZING wonderful news!!! Two baby girls found alive this weekend. Thank God :heartbeat:

So happy she was found. Hopefully she is able to heal after her ordeal and that her family can move forward and be safe and sound. Sometimes there are prayers answered.

Thank Goodness! Best news ever to come home to!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back