Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, was it not Nancy's 'duty' to grocery shop for the kids with her $300? If the child needed milk , I can see him say'n , you go get it.

I disagree. If he was going back anyway for detergent, he would also pick up juice for the girls. I don't see anything unusual about him doing his laundry if he was to be home. My husband does his own laundry, and some mornings he begins it when his feet hit the floor - get it out of the way early so I can get in there to do the rest of the laundry, sheets, towels, etc. So doing laundry at 6:30 or 7:00 doesn't surprise me.

I disagree. If he was going back anyway for detergent, he would also pick up juice for the girls. I don't see anything unusual about him doing his laundry if he was to be home. My husband does his own laundry, and some mornings he begins it when his feet hit the floor - get it out of the way early so I can get in there to do the rest of the laundry, sheets, towels, etc. So doing laundry at 6:30 or 7:00 doesn't surprise me.

I guess you missed my point.
I said it would be unusual for him to make the first trip to the store for the kid's milk...that apparently was Nancy's job.

That's what I'm thinking. In his affidavit he indicates he left early and took the girls home from the party - said they walked. Perhaps I misinterpreted it but it seems to me they probably all walked to the party as well. Which meant Nancy also walked home - why would her cell be in the vehicle if that is the case?

From Diana Duncan's affadavit, it sounds like the party was at her house - right across the street from the Coopers. I can't imagine they drove.

Also, it was reported somewhere that Nancy had received a cellphone call - possibly from Jessica Adams? - while at the dinner party.

So if indeed the cellphone was in the car, as JA reported, it had to have been placed in the car after Nancy returned from the party.

Originally Posted by Jaydee0158
Some men tend to stain the fitted sheet just during the normal course of sleeping, even if the sheets are washed weekly or twice a week. Don't know why, but that was the case with my ex. Never came out. Go figure.

HE forgot the detergent... she called about the juice. That, I would imagine possible since it was for the girls.

I think she was referring to the sheets being soiled when she said 'brownish/yellow'. :yuck:

If true, this is not normal if the sheets were changed regularly.

I agree that they probably aren't brownish/yellow if they are changed weekly. However, my sheets are washed weekly in hot water w/ bleach and my husband's body oils have definitely discolored the sheets (gross). That's why I make sure to put his side of the sheets back on his side of the bed.

From Diana Duncan's affadavit, it sounds like the party was at her house - she lives at 105 Wallbridge Court - right across the street from the Coopers. I can't imagine they drove.

Also, it was reported somewhere that Nancy had received a cellphone call - possibly from Jessica Adams? - while at the dinner party.

So if indeed the cellphone was in the car, as JA reported, it had to have been placed in the car after Nancy returned from the party.

I missed this report. It was not in the affidavits.
Where did you hear this ?

I agree that they probably aren't brownish/yellow if they are changed weekly. However, my sheets are washed weekly in hot water w/ bleach and my husband's body oils have definitely discolored the sheets (gross). That's why I make sure to put his side of the sheets back on his side of the bed.

Now that is gross, I agree.
Does he shower daily ?

Don't you wonder why he had to go out so frequently ?

Not a red flag here. My husband has to frequently stop by the store to pick up something we are low on or out of. Geee.... sounds like he does a lot around the house, doesn't it? :crazy:

I guess you missed my point.
I said it would be unusual for him to make the first trip to the store for the kid's milk...that apparently was Nancy's job.

As I stated before, maybe they used the last of the milk when BC and the kids went home from the party. That way, BC would've known they were out of milk and known he would have to get it for breakfast. Again, if Nancy was on a cash budget, maybe she would wait until stuff was gone to buy again and thus "stretch" her money to last as long as possible. OR perhaps if she waited and got him to get it, then it didn't come out of her weekly "allowance."

Not a red flag here. My husband has to frequently stop by the store to pick up something we are low on or out of. Geee.... sounds like he does a lot around the house, doesn't it? :crazy:

Well there is a red flag for me when it has been well documented that Nancy did the domestic chores for the household, including the shopping with her $300 / week.

I've been out of town and just catching up on the last 5 days of posts.

Regarding the affidavit from Dr. Ginger Calloway, I was very impressed that Nancy's family chose her. She DOES have tons of experience with the court system in Wake County, and is extremely professional and well known. She is one of the best. If it ever comes up that a psych eval is ordered, I hope she is hired to do it. She sifts through the drama and emotion and focuses only on facts. She is very good at what she does.

Well there is a red flag for me when it has well documented that Nancy did the domestic chores for the household, including the shopping with her $300 / week.

This is based on what her friends say that Nancy told them. According to BC's affidavit, he often ran errands. Again if they want to refute it, pull his bank records and see where he spent his money. If he took her off of the accounts, he can't say Nancy used the debit cards, can he? If there are charges/debits at HT, Lowes or wherever, they'd know that he did do some of the errands. If the visits on 7/12 were out of the norm, the records will show that, too.

And remember the news report that she was "partially clothed" or words to that effect? Does that mean that something was missing when she was found, like the jogging bra? Just a thought!

I don't know that I believe everything the MSM say. I.e., NC was found "floating in a pond" and "lying on an bank."

I've been out of town and just catching up on the last 5 days of posts.

Regarding the affidavit from Dr. Ginger Calloway, I was very impressed that Nancy's family chose her. She DOES have tons of experience with the court system in Wake County, and is extremely professional and well known. She is one of the best. If it ever comes up that a psych eval is ordered, I hope she is hired to do it. She sifts through the drama and emotion and focuses only on facts. She is very good at what she does.

I'm sure she was chosen based on Alice Stubbs recommendation. As I stated a thread or two ago, I don't like when either side says who they want to the evaluation (no matter how professional they are). It makes me generally question why they recommend that particular person (i.e. makes me think that person tends to be favorable to one side or the other).

This is based on what her friends say that Nancy told them. According to BC's affidavit, he often ran errands. Again if they want to refute it, pull his bank records and see where he spent his money. If he took her off of the accounts, he can't say Nancy used the debit cards, can he? If there are charges/debits at HT, Lowes or wherever, they'd know that he did do some of the errands. If the visits on 7/12 were out of the norm, the records will show that, too.

At this point, I tend to believe what many NC friends said over what Brad Cooper said. After all, we know he had no problem with lying and deception after reading about the affair and how he bold faced lied about it for over a year.

At this point, I tend to believe what many NC friends said over what Brad Cooper said. After all, we know he had no problem with lying and deception after reading about the affair and how he bold faced lied about it for over a year.

Right and I think her friends believe what Nancy told them. And I think he's a cad for cheating on his wife. But he's got lots in those affidavits that can be confirmed or refuted. The friends stuff is unfortunately just hearsay.

I don't know that I believe everything the MSM say. I.e., NC was found "floating in a pond" and "lying on an bank."
I know, and another reason why the autopsy report would be so helpful! :)

Right, and I think he's a cad for cheating on his wife. But he's got lots in those affidavits that can be confirmed or refuted. The friends stuff is unfortunately just hearsay.

Well nothing he said in the affidavit or rebuttal addresses the possibility he murdered his wife. It was all about being a good father.
If he was so good, wonder why her parents and sister have custody ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay