Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be on the news so I suppose nothing was presented today.

The whole process is secret. CPD presents their cases every other Monday along with RPD....they can have +100 indictments in one day :eek:

The media will get wind after the arrest warrant is returned.
Many times the walls of the court house 'talk', so the media and the defendant's attorney are often tipped off.
If this happens, look for Mr Blum to arrange a surrender for Brad instead of letting the cops nab him.

Ms. Jilly

I occasionally buy flowers for my little one and believe me if I don't do the same for her instructor - I'm dead meat ! :crazy:

Just have to aggravate. Honestly I can understand that to a degree so I have no problem with it actually. But, I don't believe Nancy was the only one who spent money and ran up the charge cards. Brad himself said after he paid bills he gave nancy 80% of the money and he kept 20% - no way on 20% was he paying for the stuff to compete out his pocket money - seems obvious to me. I don't besmirch him for doing so, he worked, he deserved to bear some good from working, I just have a problem about him whinning about his deceased wife.

Just commenting based on personal experience. When I was a SAHM and after a while of doing without I would say to myself, "If he can spend money on such and such, then I can spend money on such and such." It can get to be quite a game. For example, when my husband travelled I would splurg and go out to eat (with kids) or buy expensive clothes. Can get to be very expensive for all.

Luckily, I recognized the situation and got a job to support myself if needed. Hasn't happened yet. :)

Just commenting based on personal experience. When I was a SAHM and after a while of doing without I would say to myself, "If he can spend money on such and such, then I can spend money on such and such." It can get to be quite a game. For example, when my husband travelled I would splurg and go out to eat (with kids) or buy expensive clothes. Can get to be very expensive for all.

Luckily, I recognized the situation and got a job to support myself if needed. Hasn't happened yet. :)

Compromise - works pretty good for the most part. :)

The following points, when taken not individually, but as a whole are my basis for believing Brad is guilty:

1. A marriage in trouble/ a divorce looming and separation details not yet agreed upon/a separation agreement (unsigned) that basically strips Brad of everything he values most – house, money, kids, good reputation, hard earned lifestyle, and live-in maid
2. A pattern of deceit by Brad (lying about affairs, etc.)
3. Many eyewitness accounts suggesting that Brad has a controlling, narcissistic personality
4. Brad was the last person to see Nancy alive
5. NOBODY saw her jogging in an area where many people are out and about and “everyone” knew her
6. Her body was nowhere near her normal running routes
7. Her body was found so close to home. I think a random killer would have gone to much greater lengths to hide the body, but Brad didn’t have much time since the girls were at home sleeping
8. HE DIDN’T REPORT HER MISSING
9. IF he indeed did have a tennis match at 9:30, he would have made darn sure she knew that so that she would be back from her run and taking over kid duty in time for him to go in which case, he should have most certainly been worried when she didn’t show up around 9:00
10. He didn’t tell his family or her family that Nancy was missing
11. He went to buy laundry detergent once the store was open. (Why, if he was never interested in doing laundry before, and he was not the partner normally in charge of buying groceries -you know, the one who had the grocery budget and the cash to buy the groceries - would he be so interested in buying laundry detergent and why SO early in the morning? Did he pay with cash from the grocery stipend? My husband and I recently resorted to using cash only for groceries, as recommended by popular financial advisor – Dave Ramsey, and it works great. But IF my husband ever goes to the grocery store he asks me for the grocery money. Her purse was in the car. )

12.He made yet another trip out (claims to the grocery AGAIN – sorry, no hubby is that nice especially in this strained marriage) most likely to the car wash. (was the car exceptionally clean when they searched?)

13. He didn’t attend his wife’s memorial or funeral services or most of the press conferences
14. To my knowledge, none of the many neighbors on Fielding Drive (the road that the killer would have had to take) claimed seeing any unknown cars drive by on Sat a.m. (Not Brad’s and not the mystery killer’s) Which leads me to believe he dumped her body in the middle of the night, when it was dark and there was no risk of anyone seeing him or the girls waking up.
All of this makes perfect sense to me. And I'll add that I'm 100% sure that my ex - who was very much along the same lines that BC has been described - had thought out / imagined killing me so many times it wouldn't have been too big of a stretch for him to have gone with it. Thankfully he was afraid of me and I'm inclined that's the one and only thing that kept him from acting!! (I didn't find out he was afraid of me till years later). So, at this point, I'm not even convinced that NC was killed in the heat of the moment - if BC did kill her that is...

So is it too late to occur tonight at this hour or can it still be in the works?

The indictment presentation is swift (5 minutes average). If they get it before lunch, they would need to get the arrest warrant drawn up and signed by a judge. The cops would then hit the road to locate him for the arrest. I would bet he is being tailed 24/7....likely GPS units installed on both cars

The indictment presentation is swift (5 minutes average). If they get it before lunch, they would need to get the arrest warrant drawn up and signed by a judge. The cops would then hit the road to locate him for the arrest. I would bet he is being tailed 24/7.

Well then I guess nothing from the GJ since BC's white BMW has been coming and going from his house.

My point earlier was that CM knew she was going jogging.

I noticed in her interview she confirmed that Nancy was going running. She also confirmed it was not to be with Carrie and that Carrie told LE that. So we do know this information now - I quess.

Well then I guess nothing from the GJ since BC's white BMW has been coming and going from his house.

Nothing yet anyway. Hell, they could pick him up at 2 in the morning like they did a friend of mine who had her husband murdered. It completely took her by surprise when they rang her doorbell... In her case, she thought she'd committed the perfect crime. In this case, BC has to be biting his nails waiting for them to come at any given moment.

I noticed in her interview she confirmed that Nancy was going running. She also confirmed it was not to be with Carrie and that Carrie told LE that. So we do know this information now - I quess.

CM didn't mention that in her affadavit.

I was wondering why she didn't mention it in her affadavit.

Maybe the lawyer steered her clear of it - character issues only for a civil suit maybe, nothing to do with the investigation-seperate issue I would imagine.

Do you live in the neighborhood ?

No, but very close. I feel like I do since my kids are always in there swimming, walking the trails or going to the dock. My kids have always gone to school with the kids from Lochmere so they have several friends in there.

A friend of mine and my daughter lives several homes down from him.

I thought in some of the affadavits people mentioned
what they thought was going to happen when and where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024