Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am expressing my opinion. this is a crime board. we discuss things. we aren't the police. we don't have all the facts.

i am open to other theories of the crime. i believe brad did it. his own affidavits provided motive, means, opportunity.

i'm not starting anything with you, d99 or anyone. you are an anger ball.

you have no idea what experiences these posters have been through.

why not just have every post say then "I think he did it" and leave it at that?

I don't know either Nancy or Brad - have never met either of them. But to sit at a computer who knows how many miles away and speculate in such a way as to draw conclusions that fit your preconceived notion (wife = dead husband = murderer) is inane.

that's not the way it's done in NC.

I couldn't tell you if it's required in NC that you put them ON the plate. I imagine it is, because that's what "everybody" does. Theoretically, all that method does is keep you from being pulled over all the time by the cops.

I'm pretty sure it's a law you have to keep your plates updated (meaning the stickers need to be current and attached). You do run the risk of getting pulled over otherwise. I don't of anyone who could be classified as a serial "License Tag Registration Sticker Procrastinator".

I'm sure at some point the cops could ticket you for not keeping you're plate up to date regardless if you had the stickers or not.

The state does mail the stickers to you if you pay the stuff on time (I am usually running to pay mine when I need to renew them ASAP). We have one car we don't srive much (we use it to haul and the like and it is my father's). We had the stickers on the card inside the car until we got a fine for having a car with expired tags from the HOA. *sigh*

But you could stick them in there are forget them, but they owned the car long enough they should have been on there from years prior. It is quite odd indeed from being in NC.

i am expressing my opinion. this is a crime board. we discuss things. we aren't the police. we don't have all the facts.

i am open to other theories of the crime. i believe brad did it. his own affidavits provided motive, means, opportunity.

i'm not starting anything with you, d99 or anyone. you are an anger ball.

you have no idea what experiences these posters have been through.

Anger ball? I have been posting pretty much since day one about this case..anyone else think I am an anger ball? I have had very civil conversations on here. You, I am sorry, sound like an angry woman who hates men...thats how I took your post.

Regarding BC's feel for the public eye.

The kind of media exposure, where every "Joe Schmo or Jane Doe" sees it at headline news, morning and night, the kind with news vans, interviews etc is very different from his adventures blog. IMHO. Wasn't it BC that asked that they black out their faces in some of the pix (could be wrong). Plus, I'm certain the clear majority of us wouldn't have even seen his blog had this not happened. These days everyone is blogging, many of their friends had/have blogs. This is how I took it when his lawyers made that comment. Didn't bother me.

I'll be honest...in a very small way, I thought that her family also overdid the daily noon news conferences. I understand it was cathartic for them but it seemed like we were learning way too much about all of their lives. They had some beautiful sentiments, but if it were me, I'd have preferred all those special stories be reserved for friends and family.

Anger ball? I have been posting pretty much since day one about this case..anyone else think I am an anger ball? I have had very civil conversations on here. You, I am sorry, sound like an angry woman who hates men...thats how I took your post.
:floorlaugh:

i hate men who kill their wives, yes it's true.

how much did brad's MBA cost?
did Cisco finance any part of it?
was any of cost the MBA reflected on the cooper's $48,000 credit card debt or equity line of credit?

There is absolutely no concern needed. I could NOT be HAPPIER in where I am today for myself and the boys. I was put through the wringer but that is long over with. I share my stories in hopes that people clouded by stereo types and tunnel vision like The Saint... in hopes in keeping one minds open to other possibilities. I have at NO point said he did or did not do it. I refuse to make a decision with out hard facts...unlike some who judge since day one. I am not even going to respond to the Saints obvious attempt to upset me. His/Her words were direct attempt to start something so I will move on from here. Again I don't give my stories for sympathy nor support in the belief that BC did not do it. I Hate to sit back and watch people talk about something who has NEVER been through anything like that and act like they know everything. I use my story to help many people outside of this forum. I believe in truth and facts not wild theories.

I have been waffling back and forth and have not yet made up my mind as far as whether Brad did this or not. With that said, it seems to me that you are leaning more towards Brad not doing it and his wife was to blame for their marital demise. I can't say that one or the other are at fault as the old saying goes, it takes two to tango. I am sure she had her fair share of faults and was not an angel but neither was Brad.
As far as your "life experience" with your divorce goes, you really need to realize that not all divorces take the same path as yours did. Many divorce quite amicably and according to Brad's affadavit, his was one of those.
You seem to like to mention that Nancy spent a lot of money. I can't help but think that she did not run up 45(k) in debt single-handedly. I firmly believe Brad helped quite a bit racking up that debt. I think they were both responsible. Reading through Brad's affadavit, he seems to spend quite a bit of time blaming Nancy for many of their woes. Nancy seems like she did the same (blaming Brad for their woes). It really sounds to me as though they both were at fault for the demise of the marriage. Reading your posts, it sounds like it was all your wife's fault for your divorce. I'm not quite sure how comparing your experience to this case could possibly help anyone out in the discussions of this case. You might be better off just leaving your own experience out of the discussion as it seems like it colors your posts in a way that is very confusing to other posters. It is not helping nor contributing but rather distracting.

I would imagine that Cisco paid for the MBA. They paid for my family member's master degree.

why not just have every post say then "I think he did it" and leave it at that?

I don't know either Nancy or Brad - have never met either of them. But to sit at a computer who knows how many miles away and speculate in such a way as to draw conclusions that fit your preconceived notion (wife = dead husband = murderer) is inane.

i have read the news reports and affs. i am free to speculate.

brad had motive, means, opportunity.
she was the one fighting w/ nancy. he felt like she was spending his money and he was going to have to shell out child support and alimony and travel expenses to have the girls visit him.

he was the one controlling nancy's money. he was abusive to her.
he refused to have sex with him for over 2 yrs. he bought bleach in the early morning hours after she returned from a party at midnight and was never seen again until her body was found dad.

yeah, it's really a stretch to think brad killed her.

do you think that the 3rd SW could have been scott heider's house rather than the gym because that is where brad went after nancy's body was discovered?

or do you believe it that it was a mistress' house or the gym?

is there a timeline of brad's movements after nancy's body was found?

i have read the news reports and affs. i am free to speculate.

brad had motive, means, opportunity.
she was the one fighting w/ nancy. he felt like she was spending his money and he was going to have to shell out child support and alimony and travel expenses to have the girls visit him.

he was the one controlling nancy's money. he was abusive to her.
he refused to have sex with him for over 2 yrs. he bought bleach in the early morning hours after she returned from a party at midnight and was never seen again until her body was found dad.

yeah, it's really a stretch to think brad killed her.
S, In earlier threads we've pretty much come to the conclusion he didn't buy bleach.

do you think that the 3rd SW could have been scott heider's house rather than the gym because that is where brad went after nancy's body was discovered?

or do you believe it that it was a mistress' house or the gym?

is there a timeline of brad's movements after nancy's body was found?
The gym is out. There are no gyms with personal lockers. I think it may have been a warrant to re-enter his office after a previous search.

i think nancy probably did spend unwisely as did brad. i think she may have had some emotional issues too that prevented her from breaking the ties to brad.

i get the feeling that she may have dumped a lot on her friends but didn't take their advice --- a bit like Princess Diana.

Can anyone tell me how the hearing is going/went? My speakers are broken on my computer so i can't listen in.

Colon Willoughby is sitting in the off white or grey suit, am I correct?
I am asking about the WRAL video of the court hearing occuring right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25