Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I went to France, it would be for business. When I travel on Business, which is frequently, but not usually international, I am there to work. I do not go out, except to dinner, and that is usually alone. I do not usually go visit any sites, unless I happen to be passing right by it anyway. I am there for work, and I keep my mind on the reason I am there.

I would not visit France for pleasure, I have no desire to go there, so, I would not be smiling.

CyberPro

Why don't you like France?

If I went to France, it would be for business. When I travel on Business, which is frequently, but not usually international, I am there to work. I do not go out, except to dinner, and that is usually alone. I do not usually go visit any sites, unless I happen to be passing right by it anyway. I am there for work, and I keep my mind on the reason I am there.

I would not visit France for pleasure, I have no desire to go there, so, I would not be smiling.

CyberPro

:floorlaugh:

Oh dear - I can't remember where I saw it now, I'll have to search. The one I am thinking of is one where there was a picture of a woman with a mountain as the backdrop. Very nice picture. It may look perfectly innocent (and could be, I suppose) but it just bugged me when I saw it.

Yes, that is the one I noticed too. It looked like a pose for your lover. This same woman was next to Brad in several of the group pics too.

what is the significance of the gym where brad worked out?
was he hitting on women there?

I did not know it previously, but there have been several reasons that the workout location has been mentioned over several non-sequential postings.

1. The cost of the membership. ($130/month, maybe subsidized or discounted due to Cisco employment. They normally have a very high fee to begin the membership, like over $1000, but I joined when that fee was waived. The membership is month to month, no contract)

2. There was some mention of the SW possibly being for his locker there. You are not assigned a locker there, you use one while you are there, then you leave it empty.

3. Supposedly both BC and NC used the place for workouts. I dunno, I have not been there long, and usually go when there are less than 20 folks using the place, you would really need to see it to appreciate HOW empty it is with less than 100 folks there. Place is HUGE.

4. I suppose it is possible that it was a meeting place for BC, but I have heard nothing to suggest that.

CyberPro

i was under the impression that Cisco furnished brad with his BMW ( a leased car).
in his rebuttal aff, he made it sound like he owned it.

i was under the impression that Cisco furnished brad with his BMW ( a leased car).

I don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem right they would provide him with a car. My neighbor works for Cisco and I am pretty sure he doesn't have a car. Just seems excessive to me - but, then again, I work for the state...we definately don't have cars.

Problem is we have very little to go on so we end up speculating about virtually everything...we need a break in this case.

Quite awhile ago I brought up that only 1 car was listed in their tax records. Many thought it was maybe because BC got a vehicle from Cisco. Now we are seeing in his statement he owns the vehicles. I still do not know why they only have 1 vehicle per year listed. :waitasec:

Quite awhile ago I brought up that only 1 car was listed in their tax records. Many thought it was maybe because BC got a vehicle from Cisco. Now we are seeing in his statement he owns the vehicles. I still do not know why they only have 1 vehicle per year listed. :waitasec:[/QUOTE

Just wondering because i have not looked at the tax records. Could it be a timing difference? Maybe they purchased one of the vehicles AFTER the tax records were posted? Which vehicle is listed on the tax records?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Apologies if this was posted before.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1160045.html
Cary police investigating the death of Nancy Cooper will be allowed to keep secret the items seized from her home and from her husband's workplace.

In addition to searching Bradley Cooper's workplace, police have obtained a court order requiring him to submit saliva or blood samples to help police obtain his DNA profile.

I GOT LOST IN RALEIGH FOR A LONG TIME!!!

You've made a post I can actually relate to!! I found it quite easy to get lost in Raleigh...several times!! ;)

Now with the photos, not saying anything other than the girl in the mountain scene photo was flirting in a huge way with whoever took the photo. Her body language, expression and about everything else were just classic. No way to know if he was flirting back, other than the fact she was in several of the pictures, but if I had to match up who might have been involved with who, she'd be the one without question.

Apologies if this was posted before.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1160045.html
Cary police investigating the death of Nancy Cooper will be allowed to keep secret the items seized from her home and from her husband's workplace.

In addition to searching Bradley Cooper's workplace, police have obtained a court order requiring him to submit saliva or blood samples to help police obtain his DNA profile.

I do wish the N & O reporters would be a little clearer in their writings. The above is very misleading. Seems to me the DNA sample from Brad was taken quite some time ago - woke him up like 3 in the morning or something. Court order to take those samples is typically done on a Non Testimonial Order (NTO). If an NTO was issued - it appears it has also been sealed. Also these types of examinations are typically done in a somewhat secure location.

ETA - Line 150 of Brad's affidavit.

I recall a statement in Brad's affidavit about "opening his body to the police" which implies a whole lot more than just a swab or blood draw for DNA. Hmmm.

WRAL reports it was included in the search warrant for the home - not sure how they know since the warrant is sealed but it was reported this way on 16 July. Also - DogWood, you asked when Brad lawyered up - the time frame can be narrowed somewhat - on July 16th Brad's lawyer did issue a statement according to this report initially published 16 July:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3214017/

Brad Cooper had no comment, but his attorneys, Howard Kurtz and Seth Blum, released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying he would not answer questions from the media but would continue cooperating with police.

If a car is leased, does it show up on the tax records? If already answered, sorry. I'm trying to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper