Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran

Master keeper of links and legal docs - question. I have just tried to go back and review the Ex Parte order from the WRAL link. Apparently WRAL has done something which effectively removed several pages from the document -so I checked ABC and the N & O to no avail, simply not there.

Anyway to maybe find a cached link that we might be able to use to recover that document ?

Fran

Master keeper of links and legal docs - question. I have just tried to go back and review the Ex Parte order from the WRAL link. Apparently WRAL has done something which effectively removed several pages from the document -so I checked ABC and the N & O to no avail, simply not there.

Anyway to maybe find a cached link that we might be able to use to recover that document ?

Does this link work for you?

What about the WalMart portion and the one at the ATM?

A lot of times a dump will have video surveillance of the entrance. It's to protect the workers as sometimes they work alone and $ is involved.

Since WalMart is so far away from HT, I doubt if WalMart had one it would capture anything. When BC entered he would enter from the stop light and the immediate turn to his left is HT. He doesn't have to pass WalMart. That would be wonderful if he did.
The dump is for WakeCo residents and no $$ is exchanged. There is usually only 1 person who is there that directs you which dumpster to put your trash in. There could be a camera, but my thoughts are there is not one.

That works and seems to have all the pages. Could you maybe re-post it in the Legal Docs thread ?

Thank you, I'm stewing on something and needed to look again - appreciate it very much.
Make sure you let us know the results of your "stew". We're all "hungry" for more "food".

Make sure you let us know the results of your "stew". We're all "hungry" for more "food".

Think Interact. Let me ask you since you are there. Have you ever heard of Interact being called in to assist LE when LE is providing Victim Assistance to family members who have lost a loved one under criminal circumstances?

:)

Think Interact. Let me ask you since you are there. Have you ever heard of Interact being called in to assist LE when LE is providing Victim Assistance to family members who have lost a loved one under criminal circumstances?

I honestly haven't followed any cases closely enough to answer that question, Raisin. Sorry. Maybe someone else who lives here in Cary/Wake Co. knows the answer.

I honestly haven't followed any cases closely enough to answer that question, Raisin. Sorry. Maybe someone else who lives here in Cary/Wake Co. knows the answer.

That's okay. I will double check their website and see if there is any reference to it. Thanks !

Here's CPD's web site. Looks like they notify Interact.

http://www.townofcary.org/depts/pddept/currentevents.htm

Thank you and Reddress as well. Answers my question. So you don't wonder what I'm stewing on - there was a subpeona filed by the plaintiffs counsul - Alice Stubbs, for Interact prior to the 25 July custody hearing. For some reason it struck me - but I doubt Nancy had contact with Interact - I figured it might have been a connection made between LE to help with the children if possible.

I'm not familiar with Interact, but would think if they were active they would have been called in to assist the day the 7 or 8 Police had to pull the child from Brad's arms. I am surprised that came down the way it did. I would have thought the police would have called in CPS and they would have taken the children, offered milk and cookies, explained they were going to spend a few days with gramps and grandma etc. I really just can't agree with the way the police handled that part of this case.

Thank you and Reddress as well. Answers my question. So you don't wonder what I'm stewing on - there was a subpeona filed by the plaintiffs counsul - Alice Stubbs, for Interact prior to the 25 July custody hearing. For some reason it struck me - but I doubt Nancy had contact with Interact - I figured it might have been a connection made between LE to help with the children if possible.
Why supeona them?? Just call.

Since WalMart is so far away from HT, I doubt if WalMart had one it would capture anything. When BC entered he would enter from the stop light and the immediate turn to his left is HT. He doesn't have to pass WalMart. That would be wonderful if he did.
The dump is for WakeCo residents and no $$ is exchanged. There is usually only 1 person who is there that directs you which dumpster to put your trash in. There could be a camera, but my thoughts are there is not one.

The one in N. Raleigh certainly did collect $. I know as we had to pay to dispose of old carpet. I've never been to the one on Yates Mill.

For the custody hearing - they would have to be subpeona'd to tell anything they know, if they were involved with those children.
I see. They may have been called by LE because of the fact Nancy died a violent death in case the children needed counseling or support.

I see. They may have been called by LE because of the fact Nancy died a violent death in case the children needed counseling or support.

Yes. If those children heard anything or saw anything, especially Bella, there is a very good possibility she may have said something. Otherwise I don't see much reason for Interact to be subpeona'd for a custody hearing. I do think if Nancy went there for help, it would have been mentioned to someone.

Thanks Carolinalady for posting the link again. Not sure what was wrong with the one here and at WRAL.

Yes. If those children heard anything or saw anything, especially Bella, there is a very good possibility she may have said something. Otherwise I don't see much reason for Interact to be subpeona'd for a custody hearing. I do think if Nancy went there for help, it would have been mentioned to someone.
Good deduction, as usual, Raisin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member