Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as her supposed call to him while he's at the store........what a "coincidence" she just "happened" to call him and little did he know she would end up dead shortly after that and that call would prove as an alibi for him......how convenient.

Sometimes extremely brilliant people have no common sense though.

LOL, I kid you not!

My husband used to work in a research lab with all of these PHD guys. Believe it or not!?

One of them could not figure out how to tie his shoes.

ROFL

:D

fran

PS........IF they were tied when he got to work, his wife helped him get dressed.:woohoo:

Thank You CP....

The only thing I would regret is if HT had such a rumor going on within its 4 walls. At this time I don't believe it is. If I hear it is rumor I will be the 1st to say it was and post immediately.

This has come from 2 entire different sources, 2 weeks apart. As you know HT is huge with 180 employees and I feel this would have to be addressed by HT if it got out of hand, but my understanding it hasn't.

In my previous post today I said the person stated they saw the video. I don't want to doubt this person since they have not given me reason to ever doubt them before. Am I close to this person? NO. I've known them for years by shopping at HT so I can't imagine they would lie to me knowing they have to see me on a continual basis. I can be totally fooled, get egg on my face, but egg and all I will come on here to state I was wrong.

Mom,

IIRC, you initially said that it was a single item purchase, and was for detergent with bleach. Today you posted that it was for a detergent for a front loading machine....

If that IS a rumor, it is a VERY SPECIFIC one... I mean, I buy most of the groceries for our family, and I am not sure I would know the difference between detergent for a front loading machine, since we do not have one.

If BC Did do this, and did buy the stuff at 4AM ish, then made those trips back to cover for the initial trip, it does not sound like he was thinking very clearly during the first trip. Why not buy a LOAD of stuff, at least 10 to 20 items including the detergent. That would be much easier to explain, even if the time was funny.

CyberPro

Mom,

IF you REALLY KNOW about the 4AM Video and are still on the fence, you are a better person than I am.

AND, I caught the part about buying detergent for a FRONT LOADING machine. If you have that level of detail about the purchase, that says a LOT.

True, buying detergent does not make you a killer, buying detergent, with or without bleach does not make you a killer. BUT Buying detergent (With bleach, without bleach, with "April Fresh Downy"... it really does not matter) On a day where the wife that you are in the process of divorcing just happens to go missing and later be found murdered. Who you did not report to LE, and were the last to report seeing alive. AND just happened to relate to the LE that "Sure, I went to the store at 6, and then again at 6:07 and 15 seconds and was witnessed by several store employees" OK, I made a bit of that last sentence up, but you get the point.

All of that stuff might be CE, but it does tend to paint you into a corner. You might have been considered as a suspect if you had an alibi as serving communion with the Pope as your witness, but all of this stuff has no easy explaination.

MOO,

CyberPro

The only reason I know about the detergent is because BC listed in his affidavit what he purchased. At HT last night I checked it out and it said for use in front load washers or something like that on the label. That is where I got it from. HE=high efficiency...use in front loaders. Tide brand.

GTG...talk to everyone later.

Mom,

IIRC, you initially said that it was a single item purchase, and was for detergent with bleach. Today you posted that it was for a detergent for a front loading machine....

If that IS a rumor, it is a VERY SPECIFIC one... I mean, I buy most of the groceries for our family, and I am not sure I would know the difference between detergent for a front loading machine, since we do not have one.

If BC Did do this, and did buy the stuff at 4AM ish, then made those trips back to cover for the initial trip, it does not sound like he was thinking very clearly during the first trip. Why not buy a LOAD of stuff, at least 10 to 20 items including the detergent. That would be much easier to explain, even if the time was funny.

CyberPro

By front loading, perhaps they mean the HE or High Efficiency type laundry detergent...I have front loading and it takes HE.

I haven't heard anyone mention this in a while, but, was there ever a reason for BC to be wearing long sleeves after she went missing? Seems like he might have been trying to cover up something. BTW I'm new here, can't seem to stop getting sucked into these cases! I've been luring a long time, finally decided to register and join in the "fun".

:Welcome-12-june:

:newbie:

LOL, I kid you not!

My husband used to work in a research lab with all of these PHD guys. Believe it or not!?

One of them could not figure out how to tie his shoes.

ROFL

:D

fran

PS........IF they were tied when he got to work, his wife helped him get dressed.:woohoo:

Yep, I know the type well... some of the most brilliant people I know (scientific-wise) have absolutely zero common sense. I think the same has been said about Einstein - he couldn't tie his own shoelaces.

Mom,

CyberPro

CP...yes a single item I am told. The detergent for front loading is the detergent for a washing machine. The one with a glass in front. Tide has detergents out for those washing machines. This is still the detergent item purchased....BC told it was Tide so I am saying I checked it out at HT. I was not told the specific brand...BC did.

GTG...

CyberPro

Bingo Wingo for me!!!!! I swear you've been reading my mind :clap:

Have a good evening mom.....hope ya can get this off your mind even if it's only for a few hours :wave:

I think most lawyers do not ask because they could well loose their license if they subjourn perjury on behalf of a client they know is guilty.

EXACTLY!

Lawyers do NOT want to know you're guilty. That is because you are entitled to testify at your own trial. IF your attorney KNOWS you're guilty, he would NOT be able to put you on the stand without subjourning perjury. He would be WAY TO LIMITED in what he could ask.

It would jeopradize the clients right to a FAIR trial. Thus, necessitating the attorney to replaced with a NEW lawyer.

Thanks Charlie! :)

fran

Mom,

CyberPro

I'd like to think he was feeling at least a little guilty over leaving the girls home alone....so he made the trip quick!

By front loading, perhaps they mean the HE or High Efficiency type laundry detergent...I have front loading and it takes HE.

not to get off topic here, but wasn't there mention in the unsigned separation agreement that BC was to keep the washer and dryer? Did it mention what they were? They better be front loaders!

That is not true. The vast majority of lawyers don't ask their clients if they are guilty because it doesn't matter and because clients lie. Often, the lawyer pretty much knows what happened because of the evidence against the client. The client is entitled to a zealous defense even if s/he murdered someone.

What does matter is whether the government has enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the client committed the murder.

We've only had a few murder cases in which we thought the client *might* be factually innocent. In two of them, it later turned out that the clients were guilty. In one, the evidence against the client was so flimsy that to this day we cannot figure out how the client could have been found guilty of murdering his wife, although we don't know whether he did it or not. In that case, the evidence in the client's favor was fairly strong -- especially in view of the fact that it is hard to prove a negative -- and the investigation and the autopsy were shoddily done.

RoughlyCollie

Was one of the cases you were referring to, the Richardson case? (just interested!)

And the other...Jensen maybe? (Piqued my interest, now) ;)

mom.....I agree with so much of what you post and your thoughts....and, there is a small part of me that is on the fence.... I'm basing that on the outside chance that perhaps she was sexually assaulted and forensics detected foreign DNA on/in her body. Other than that.....I'm unable to comprehend why someone (other than her husband) would murder her.....it certainly wasn't robbery and I doubt someone was just out for a random kill that morning.

I know stranger things have happened but I would think if someone was out on the prowl for a woman to attack they would target a smaller woman to start with and it would not be in such an active area as Lochmere seems to be.......too risky.....not to mention broad daylight.

I agree about the choice of victim, but that does not allow for the murderer to be high on drugs and totally out of it and just fatal timing for Nancy.

(I know it's more of an outside chance, but.....still.)

ETA btw Momto3kids, I agree with your post...also sitting on the fence!

I agree about the choice of victim, but that does not allow for the murderer to be high on drugs and totally out of it and just fatal timing for Nancy.

(I know it's more of an outside chance, but.....still.)

ETA btw Momto3kids, I agree with your post...also sitting on the fence!

I understand your regard for BC's rights, that he is innocent until proven guilty, however,
if LE was convinced of that, they wouldn't have labeled this an "isolated case" and also say that they didn't believe there was a random killer lurking about. Their language was very specific.

I understand your regard for BC's rights, that he is innocent until proven guilty, however,
if LE was convinced of that, they wouldn't have labeled this an "isolated case" and also say that they didn't believe there was a random killer lurking about. Their language was very specific.

Yes, I remember that at the early press conferences.

A few people have tossed up the meaning of the words, "an isolated case", that's all.

Yes, I remember that at the early press conferences.

A few people have tossed up the meaning of the words, "not an isolated case", that's all.

What do you feel about this, really deep down in your gut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd