Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - what is going on with the quote function ? Its all messed up!

I still find it very interesting that Jessica said she did not know of Nancy's plans to run. She sounded certain she would know since they were training together. However, Clea Morwick did state that Nancy told her she was going to run on Saturday morning.

It will be interesting when/if we hear from Carrie/Carey.

I still find it very interesting that Jessica said she did not know of Nancy's plans to run. She sounded certain she would know since they were training together. However, Clea Morwick did state that Nancy told her she was going to run on Saturday morning.

I believe she said of Nancy's plans to run with Carrie on Saturday morning.

Clea Morwick stated that :confused:

I agree that the last person to have Nancy is important, but yesterday I ran across a glitch in the Brad only concept when I discovered that Diana Duncan told someone that Bella had also seen her mother that morning.

Where did that information come from??? I don't know if Brad told Diana or Bella herself said she saw her Mommy in the morning.

I personally like the idea that Brad was at HT at 4:00, because, in my mind, that certainly slants the odds to Brad as the person with something to hide.

I don't know quite where to put the Bella information. But, it's out there, and probably should be considered. :confused::confused:

Here's a link to my earlier post with other links...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2448995#post2448995

For me it all comes back to one simple fact. Who was the last person to see
Nancy Cooper alive. BRAD. LE says there has been no one to come forward
to say they saw Nancy that morning. It's HIS word that Nancy left to go jogging.

Who had a MOTIVE?
If Nancy were dead Brad wouldn't have to give up any property, money
or the children. Also we don't know if there's any insurance involved as yet.

That she was dumped so close to home leads me to believe her killer
wanted her body found or was pressed for time ie.. driving to the store to
obtain specific items, leaving the children alone in the house.... and needed
a location close enough by to get rid of the body asap.

Tinks

I also think that is very important - Bella seeing her Mom that morning. Problem is we just don't know where it came from - Brad or Bella herself. Don't know what to think about that right now.

And I also agree with the point that all this extracting of store receipts is a moot point IF someone/anyone saw NC running that morning. But so far no one has seen her or said they saw her that day, outside of her husband. So now hub is trying to show what he did (to a point of course), what he purchased, and (I believe) is trying to see what 'info' HT has about him, his visits, and what he purchased, when and where.

IF he didn't have anything to hide, he wouldn't care what LE found, because he was INNOCENT. IMO, the FACT that he DID go to the grocery store to obtain copies of his receipts, says volumes. IMO, LE heard it, LOUD and clear!

That very first day of Nancy {missing}, LE's initial contact with the parties involved, EVERYTHING is noted. Every word. LE has a way of asking you the SAME question 10 different ways. Often times, you didn't even 'see' it was a question of something you'd already answered 4 or 5 times. Believe me, they play a hand-off game. One guy talks to you, you leave and get a drink of water, another guy engages you in conversation and you repeat .....or do you? :waitasec:

IF there's more than one person at the scene, LE has a way to unknowingly separate you. The person being questioned, often times doesn't even realize it was intentional. Oh, and that other officer sitting down making busy writing stuff down but within earshot of you, well..............he's not JUST concentrating on his writing material, ...................looking back you remembered when he slowly 1/2 turned towards your direction and well..........listened with one ear. ;)

IF you're telling the TRUTH, your story remains pretty much the same. IF you're confused on the times, you may even stop, look at the clock, and even state, 'I'm not really sure, I didn't think at the time I would NEED to remember exactly, it wasn't important.'

IMO, Brad's story was MOST likely TOO thought out. Too consistant. Too detailed. Although LE JUST WANTS THE FACTS!, a distressed person does NOT remember details, NOT minute facts, it just isn't the way an innocent person reacts in a stressful situation.

Brad returned to the store to SEE if the receipt was in HIS NAME. He just wasn't counting on the video. Sincerely, that IS going to be his downfall. Or the beginning of it. IMO, there already are, behind the scenes, contributing facts that will lead to, IMO, his eventual arrest of this crime.

Now Brad has to worry about all those lies he's told. Up to this point in his life, he's managed to skate around them because he was 'DA MAN.' But, it doesn't work that way in homicide cases. You can have your PHd here, IF you're lying, you get called on it! No 'grace period.'

No...........it's time to face 'karma.' You know what they say about that.:eek:

Next important date that we're aware of, Aug 11th isn't it? The clock is running.....:bang:

Just sayin'
IMHO
fran
;)

PS....LOL, ok, here's the comparison to the Peterson case coming.....IF Brad is eventually arrested and tried for this crime......expect the beginning of the trial to be BORING according to the TH's as the pros has one after the other after the other, of people that WERE out jogging that morning and did NOT see Nancy. oi vey, I could here it now. :rolleyes:

PPS.......Oh, one other thing BRAD, LE does NOT like LIARS. Just thought you might like to know that point. Ehhhh........but I GUESS it's a little late for that to be of much use to you, huh? :woohoo:

I have a question maybe you can study on the answer. You reference the cameras at the self checkouts, do you think it is possible that those cameras would show a person's hand in the frame as they were placing the items on the scale / scanner ?

I've got some catching up to do when I get out of work... I'm just taking a break now.

But to answer you RC, I believe these cameras pointed at the scanner would pick up hands. I know that they're mainly used so that the person manning the checkout stations can watch to be sure they're not trying to steal anything and to make sure they're punching in the correct items (like when you have to weigh produce). But whether or not they record is another story. I'm not sure how to find that out. I would assume they do in case the store needs to dispute an incident.

I had that same thought about the wedding ring or any other identifying marks just on his hands alone.

I agree that the last person to have Nancy is important, but yesterday I ran across a glitch in the Brad only concept when I discovered that Diana Duncan told someone that Bella had also seen her mother that morning.

Where did that information come from??? I don't know if Brad told Diana or Bella herself said she saw her Mommy in the morning.

I personally like the idea that Brad was at HT at 4:00, because, in my mind, that certainly slants the odds to Brad as the person with something to hide.

I don't know quite where to put the Bella information. But, it's out there, and probably should be considered. :confused::confused:

Here's a link to my earlier post with other links...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2448995#post2448995
Ah, but what TIME did Bella see Mommy? Did she or Brad tell Diana that?

And, what was the actual time of death according to the coroner?

Brad says she left at 7 in the a.m. Did Bella see Mommy then? or earlier? How much earlier? If Mom's time of death is pinpointed to a time that gives the lie to Brad's 7 am time.... we'll see. Questions we won't know the answers to until we get more information.

well jeez sorry...I haven't been able to find any such things by Nancy.

Well, by all accounts she was not a selfish, narcissistic loner that needed personal web pages to brag about her personal accomplishments.

Well, by all accounts she was not a selfish, narcissistic loner that needed personal web pages to brag about her personal accomplishments.

well I would say that I won't post anything ever again but that would just make everybody happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member