Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - would be my guess. You may be able to obtain receipts from any location - but any video they have will place you at a SPECIFIC store at a SPECIFIC time.

That's what I am getting at. If he went to Crescent Commons at 420am he might consider going to the other one between 6 and 7 am because the tape would show him there - the receipts would also have that store id stamped - so if LE had any worry about him - he could make them think he never went to Crescent Commons only the new one. Thus thinking he has effectively hidden the fact he was in a store at 420 am.

So let me ask you this - with the vic card - is it possible to go to any HT in the area to get data/receipts even if those purchases were made at another location if you know ?

If so he could have maybe gone to the new HT between 6 and 7 and not only would the time be misleading to LE but also the location and therefore the tape. So we know LE looked at the HT tape at Crescent Commons for the 420 time period -yes ?

Sorry for the delay.

I think you can go to any HT and obtain the print out. It might be the headquarters would have to send it to you, especially if the date is past a certain period of time.

Yes, he could have shopped both HT and has tried to confuse the LE. I don't know if this occured, but it is possible considering this other HT is even closer to his home.

Sorry for the delay.

I think you can go to any HT and obtain the print out. It might be the headquarters would have to send it to you, especially if the date is past a certain period of time.

Yes, he could have shopped both HT and has tried to confuse the LE. I don't know if this occured, but it is possible considering this other HT is even closer to his home.

Thanks sweetie !

Never been to a HT, Bob? You must not live in NC. I believe they originated in Charlotte NC. Used to be called "Big M" (we used to call it BM as a joke). Before it was Big M, I can't remember what it was, but in the very beginning there was a Harris grocery, and I think a Teeter grocery. There's a history of Harris Teeter online. Try Google.

Harris Teeter is kinda upscale for the groc. stores, as compared to Food Lion, etc. HT is too big for me. Any grocery store is too big for me, because I have bad knees. I shop online. Makes it really nice. Lowe's Foods to Go online is the best. And, they charge less of a fee.

Some people like to see and be seen at HT where Brad shopped, or better yet, TJs and Whole Foods, as well as Fresh Market. Especially those Wisteria Lane people up the road from my house.

That's what I am getting at. If he went to Crescent Commons at 420am he might consider going to the other one between 6 and 7 am because the tape would show him there - the receipts would also have that store id stamped - so if LE had any worry about him - he could make them think he never went to Crescent Commons only the new one. Thus thinking he has effectively hidden the fact he was in a store at 420 am.

Good point, but I believe that LE was looking at BC pretty quickly after NC was reported missing - just because that's what they do. I work in the gaming industry and 7 days is the standard for keeping video. Not sure what others do.

Good point, but I believe that LE was looking at BC pretty quickly after NC was reported missing - just because that's what they do. I work in the gaming industry and 7 days is the standard for keeping video. Not sure what others do.

I think they were onto him very quickly as well.

:eek: Wow mom that throws a whole new spin on things!

I never admitted it was HT until this week, even with all the speculation. But I have tried to think of possible scenario's and this new HT can put a whole new view of things.
Why did he go in to seek the transactions? Was he trying to see if they showed up from the other store? Was he trying to see if he swiped his VIC card since his mind was blank?

I don't know the reason he needs the transaction history.

I think they were onto him very quickly as well.

IMO - receipts will do him no good. OTOH - video will do LE no good - unless they HAVE what he was wearing in the video and can tie it into a specific time frame. The thing is, any store has laundry detergent with bleach!

Never been to a HT, Bob? You must not live in NC. I believe they originated in Charlotte NC. Used to be called "Big M" (we used to call it BM as a joke). Before it was Big M, I can't remember what it was, but in the very beginning there was a Harris grocery, and I think a Teeter grocery. There's a history of Harris Teeter online. Try Google.

Harris Teeter is kinda upscale for the groc. stores, as compared to Food Lion, etc. HT is too big for me. Any grocery store is too big for me, because I have bad knees. I shop online. Makes it really nice. Lowe's Foods to Go online is the best. And, they charge less of a fee.

Some people like to see and be seen at HT where Brad shopped, or better yet, TJs and Whole Foods, as well as Fresh Market. Especially those Wisteria Lane people up the road from my house.

Does Lowe's deliver?

I never admitted it was HT until this week, even with all the speculation. But I have tried to think of possible scenario's and this new HT can put a whole new view of things.
Why did he go in to seek the transactions? Was he trying to see if they showed up from the other store? Was he trying to see if he swiped his VIC card since his mind was blank?

I don't know the reason he needs the transaction history.

I may be mistaken - it has happened before! But, I thought in the beginning you said you knew BC was in that store around 4 AM because one of your children worked there and SAW him there. My question is, is this store now under discussion the store your child works in or is it another location???

IMO - receipts will do him no good. OTOH - video will do LE no good - unless they HAVE what he was wearing in the video and can tie it into a specific time frame. The thing is, any store has laundry detergent with bleach!

I agree except the video tape will assist LE and the DA if it is proven to be properly time stamped. Enhancement technigues are very good and getting better all the time. The specific clothing - it the enhancements verify it is Brad - it is equally damning if the clothing is not found. If found of course there will be testing.

To take this a step further...

Why would anyone need to request the transaction history?

Simply state you got up around 5:45, went to get milk around 6am...got home and 30 minutes later realized you forgot to get juice for the little one...back to the store and picked up detergent since it was mentioned earlier they were out. NC had waited until he got home and left for her jog at 7am. How simple is that?

The LE doesn't expect anyone to know the exact time to the minute they were at the store, but I assume they do expect you to remember what time you got up that morning and the sequence of events.

IMO approx was what they needed. SO why did he feel he needed to check the exact time of the transactions????????

I agree except the video tape will assist LE and the DA if it is proven to be properly time stamped. Enhancement technigues are very good and getting better all the time. The specific clothing - it the enhancements verify it is Brad - it is equally damning if the clothing is not found. If found of course there will be testing.

So true, but if was wearing a ball cap, he could have intentionally hidden his face and no amount of enhancement would help in that case. As far as his face goes, I mean.

And in relation to nothing in particular. Messing with us?? I think, yep.

Well, I almost said "f-ing" with us, but I minded my p's and q's. You know, I play catch up, as do most of you - read some really interesting posts and it takes up to an hour - and his stand out as condescending and mocking. So I just thought I would ask. I am a busy woman who is praying for justice for NC and just don't have time for the bs.

And in relation to nothing in particular. Messing with us?? I think, yep.

I've been watching his posts for a while now and I think he got on many nerves, but day after day I think he is not intending to mess with us.

It was brought up with Tricia last night on the radio show and he just is trying to find a place to put himself. I think he feels left out at times.

Now i could be totally wrong. :eek:

Well, I almost said "f-ing" with us, but I minded my p's and q's. You know, I play catch up, as do most of you - read some really interesting posts and it takes up to an hour - and his stand out as condescending and mocking. So I just thought I would ask. I am a busy woman who is praying for justice for NC and just don't have time for the bs.

A - f---ing - men! Nice to see you OM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member