Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching his posts for a while now and I think he got on many nerves, but day after day I think he is not intending to mess with us.

It was brought up with Tricia last night on the radio show and he just is trying to find a place to put himself. I think he feels left out at times.

Now i could be totally wrong. :eek:

I don't think it's too difficult to find your way here! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

So true, but if was wearing a ball cap, he could have intentionally hidden his face and no amount of enhancement would help in that case. As far as his face goes, I mean.

Plan on this to be the case...

Plan on this to be the case...

Oh I do! And also plan on BC believing he's smarter than EVERYONE else. A common denominator in these cases. Thank you Momto3kids!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I've been watching his posts for a while now and I think he got on many nerves, but day after day I think he is not intending to mess with us.

It was brought up with Tricia last night on the radio show and he just is trying to find a place to put himself. I think he feels left out at times.

Now i could be totally wrong. :eek:

What if he is not really a he? You never know? I guess this is not really the forum, but it's too bad I have to worry about this when trying to read the real stuff. That is all.

Yes, Bob, Lowe's Foods delivers. It'll cost you about $20 for that. It's only $5.95 for them to do your online shopping for you, you drive up and they put it in your car. $17.95 a month gets you all the online shopping for a month, no matter how many visits. I haven't done the delivery. I'd have to be pretty near dead to pay someone $20 or more to deliver my groceries when I have a husband and myself who can go pick up the online orders.

So as not to be scolded for not being on topic, let me say that these murders in the neighborhood/vicinity are worrisome. Every day I have to drive by the Cooper house (the back yard) and knowing about that, seeing the place, takes away my once secure feeling about living here.

I know that anything can happen anywhere, and it has. 9-11 taught us that. I guess I'll never understand why our creator put hate/killing/evil/and everything else that's awful--into the human being. So, before you all think I'm a nutcase, I'm off to sleep.

I'll need to watch a little faux-life on TV to get a happy vibe, just so I can sleep. No wait, I'll just talk to my cat here beside me.

Is the face visible at all?

I don't think we know the answer to this.....yet. BUT, digital enhancement is a beautiful thing. They should be able to close in on a number of other specifics. Might even be able to determine height and weight of the "shopper" in question. And the vehicle in which he/she arrived at the store....

Is the face visible at all?

I don't know. The person discussing it was trying to be discrete and of course I was too. I took what they were willing to talk about in the short amount of time because of where we were.

Maybe he messed up and wore the same cap as the press conference...then who needs the face?

I don't think we know the answer to this.....yet. BUT, digital enhancement is a beautiful thing. They should be able to close in on a number of other specifics. Might even be able to determine height and weight of the "shopper" in question. And the vehicle in which he/she arrived at the store....

No vehicle noted....no security camera's in the parking lot.

TTYL..it is almost 2am here.

I have a question regarding the long sleeves to those who may have assisted in the search. Was BC present everyday? And if so did he wear long sleeves everyday? I live in Durham and it was ridiculously hot during this time period!!!!

To take this a step further...

Why would anyone need to request the transaction history?

Simply state you got up around 5:45, went to get milk around 6am...got home and 30 minutes later realized you forgot to get juice for the little one...back to the store and picked up detergent since it was mentioned earlier they were out. NC had waited until he got home and left for her jog at 7am. How simple is that?

The LE doesn't expect anyone to know the exact time to the minute they were at the store, but I assume they do expect you to remember what time you got up that morning and the sequence of events.

IMO approx was what they needed. SO why did he feel he needed to check the exact time of the transactions????????

Maybe his lawyer suggested it. Seeing the times in hard copy couldn't do any harm, it would just make you sure of the exact times, so you could state them correctly.

i've seen pictures of the pond. it held water enough to cover a body. was nancy bigger than 9x9? the answer is no. sheesh.
theories are discussed on crime boards, not all fall within linear thinking.

eta: raisincharlie said this:
(snipped) "I also went back and read some things and found an interesting article at WRAL. The article indicated that Sheriff Donnie Harrison indicated the body was indeed laying in the dirt. Cary PD reported the body as being in the pond. So I think one must go with the agency that actually recovered the body which would be WCSO under Sheriff Harrison.

So my apology for questioning - I think you all are correct in your theories of where Nancy was found. "

Actually CPD did not report anything, as they were not there until after WCSO.
The body 'found in water' story was the very early breaking news report from WRAL. It was not clarified until later that night by Sheriff Harrison

This is all VERY interesting. I didn't know there was a new HT over there. Of course all this time I had no idea how plush and fabu the Crescent Commons HT was cause I had never gone in that one until last weekend.

BTW, even if he obscured his face with a BB cap, he's a big/tall guy and that would be obvious even on a video. His posture, general body shape, the way he walks...he can't obscure all those details.

This is all VERY interesting. I didn't know there was a new HT over there. Of course all this time I had no idea how plush and fabu the Crescent Commons HT was cause I had never gone in that one until last weekend.

BTW, even if he obscured his face with a BB cap, he's a big/tall guy and that would be obvious even on a video. His posture, general body shape, the way he walks...he can't obscure all those details.

Just another piece of CE for the jury to consider.
The DA can show the 6:45 am video and compare to the 4:20 am on a split screen. Hat or no hat, it should be obvious if it is the same man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper