Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how this broke guy can afford to keep adding lawyers.

IMO, at the end of the day, I believe Brad is going to find out the hard way that it would have been MUCH CHEAPER to get a DIVORCE!:behindbar

Just sayin'
fran

TWC probably supplies his high speed Internet connection and he probably needs those records to prove phone calls and/or data traffic/email. VoIP runs over high speed lines.

I hope d99gr81 will come back with his Cisco VoIP expertise and let us know if TWC would have anything to do w/ the allegations of Brad monitoring Nancy's calls.

Yes, milk at 6:15, detergent & juice at 6:45 (remember he says Nancy called him at 6:40 about the juice).

This really contradicts not only the time that is in dispute (4:20am vs 6:15am), but wasn't one of his trips to purchase ONLY detergent? That's the 411 that Momto3 gave us.

When riding past Brad Cooper's home today around 2:15 PM, I saw Brad's white BMW in the driveway where Nancy's used to be parked.

Either he is at home, or he is just parking his car there to look like someone is home. Or he could be using the SUV BMW. Or...

:rolleyes: I wonder why Brad hasn't set up such a reward fund himself?? Neither have any of her friends. Because they KNOW who killed her.

Well, I'm not surprised Brad hasn't offered a reward. After all, Nancy spent ALL of HIS money and ran them into MAJOR debt, ..............BEFORE she was MURDERED! :rolleyes:

Just sayin'

fran

IMO, at the end of the day, I believe Brad is going to find out the hard way that it would have been MUCH CHEAPER to get a DIVORCE!:behindbar

Just sayin'
fran

:clap::clap::clap: May husbands everywhere see this post!

When riding past Brad Cooper's home today around 2:15 PM, I saw Brad's white BMW in the driveway where Nancy's used to be parked.

Either he is at home, or he is just parking his car there to look like someone is home. Or he could be using the SUV BMW. Or...

It was there when I drove by yesterday at around 300pm too. What happened to the SUV? Is it still (or was it ever) with LE?

Snip

Yep, in his affidavit #169 in reference to the 6:45am purchase of detergent, he says "well after dawn".

And he told FOX NC left between 6:30...7:00.
Now he says 7am. If he knew he was at the store at 6:45 why state a variable time?
Many people have not done a whole heck of a lot before 7am and time should not be blurred...
LE went to HT, why?

He had to do laundry at that hour?
Had tennis plans.
NC had to do laundry at that hour?
Had painting plans.
Make a special trip for detergent?
BC or NC could have bought detergent to or from there destination.

the "after retaining an attorney" answer sounds more polished, but rings completely false

But Fran, when he said she would be gone for long periods of time, was he only referring to jogging? I seem to remember him saying she went out at night.

So, maybe she was only never gone more than 2 hours jogging, but maybe it was customary for her other activities.

If both statements were in regards to jogging, I definitely see the inconsistency.

The 'long periods of time' and 'not telling him where she'd been,' was referring to the ALLEGED night time period Brad CLAIMS Nancy would leave, from 6:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m.

The 'jogging' was the statement about 1 hour, 2 hours tops. (in other words)

YET, when he's talking to Ms. Adam, he says she is jogging with Carrie and then another friend calls an hour later or so, (now we're talking about 3 hours allegedly) and he says she's 'having coffee with a friend,' or something like that.

Well, he already said she wasn't out of touch for more that two hours, yet then contradicts himself when Nancy's friend calls looking for her.

He can go ahead and say the night time outtings and jogging times were different, but then in his ACTIONS that morning, it completely contradicts what he said on National TV news show.

Let's think about this, according to Brad's affidavits, he didn't start getting worried until NOON. That's FIVE hours since she left,.............yet he STATED she was never out of touch on her jogging sessions for longer than TWO hours.

makes no sense.

Details.

JMHO
fran

I see your point, Mom, but in the court of public opinion, the horse has left the barn, so to speak. Brad is in a difficult spot (guilty or not!) because while LE can (and should) gather evidence/information to build a case, when Brad does this to prepare for a defense (because, as stated here--he hasn't been named, but...) it makes him look guilty to many. So, since most folks seem to have formed their opinions already, what does he really have to lose by gathering information/evidence that he may need to mount a defnese?

Just a thought.:)

Like I've said before, LE says that a 'perp' will often times answer a question, before it's even asked.

Why would he want to see the video from the store, IF there isn't anything to dispute?

I say, he wouldn't. He's attempting to see what LE has, BECAUSE, HE KNOWS he's on that film at 4:20 a.m.

We've all read his affidavit stating that he went to the store WELL AFTER DAYLIGHT or something like that.

Now he has some splainin' to do. IF he has nothing to hide, he hides nothing.

Interesting turn of events. The hunter has now become the hunted. and HE is scared.:chicken:

:devil: is in the Details!

JMHO
fran

This is my first post. As explored in the other thread, I do think that Brad fits with the type of man that would "erase" his wife. However, I am basing this on what I have read in the newspaper and other documents. Perhaps he is a great guy. I don't know. Although I have not read the book, Marilee Strong appears to have written an important book that all women that are about to get married should read. Thanks for the summary in the "erased" thread.

Perhaps Nancy did like nice things. BC and NC's age group grew up at a time when you had to have designer jeans. I am concerned about the dream to live so big. There are a lot of couples that have moved to the US from Canada(I know of two in North Carolina) to try to get the good life. Unfortunately, this also creates a scenario where women are not able to earn money, and they are sort of flung into a post designer 1950s fantasy. Had they had stayed in Canada, Nancy would have likely gone to work if they had wanted to have this lifestyle. They are also taken away from friends and family. It appears that Nancy was able to create a strong community of friends in North Carolina and this may be very helpful in catching Brad, if he did do this.

The connection between MY and NC has been cited by posters in another web forum. Is it at all possible that BC had help? Could he have hired someone? Perhaps JY and BC hired the same person? Is there a way to see if JY and BC knew the same people (e.g., social network analysis; see link at bottom)? This may be a bit far fetched, but I thought that I would put it out there.

There has been a lot of speculation that Brad had already erased Nancy when he went to the store. Would he really have left the kids alone? This still doesn't make sense to me.

I don't see any posts on the jewellry and hats that he was asked to give NC's parents (in one of his affadavits). Did she normally wear a hat to jog? Did she go jogging without it that day? This may be another clue.

Just some thoughts.

http://www.orgnet.com/sna.html

When I rode past Brad's today at 2:15, Brad's car was in the driveway where Nancy's used to be. I saw no TV news vehicles then.

Her development is called Lochside Glen, in Lochmere. NOT Lochmere Glen.

One day I saw a Time Warner Cable van go down their cul-de-sac street (Brad's) after the murder was discovered. I didn't see which home it stopped at. I cannot remember when I saw that. Probably a week or so ago?

Wow. Amanda Lamb is dressed nicely on the news tonight, but her makeup is a bit scary. Maybe it's my TV. Anyway, Amanda lives behind me, and we live within 4 blocks of the Cooper's, so I drive by several times a day (Cooper's) because it's on the way to the Parkway intersection. Actually, Cooper's house is the third house from the Parkway, where it backs up to Lochmere Dr. at the Parkway.

I could imagine that Brad may not want the cable anymore. Money, you know. Also, he may be trying to get rid of the BMW that Nancy drove. To save money, of course. :rolleyes:

I could imagine that Brad may not want the cable anymore. Money, you know. Also, he may be trying to get rid of the BMW that Nancy drove. To save money, of course. :rolleyes:

Ok, I know Bob&Bob hates it when I do this, compare this to the Peterson case, but hey! I know a LOT about that case and SEE LOTS of similarities,...

Maybe Brad did what Scott Peterson did, he ADDED some type of adult channels. :eek:

Oh, and he did sell Laci's car. I guess he decided he no longer needed it either. Course, ...............they had NOT yet found Laci, so she was JUST missing after an alleged walk in the park which she NEVER did.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

This is my first post. I have two things to add to the general discussion about the NC case:
1. I run half marathons once or twice every year. We often plan for big ones at a fun place as a girls' weekend. It does not matter where you live to run the hm. It's part of the travel and running and comraderie. From what I can gather, it sounds like her runner friends are similar to mine. Although I initially read (in one of the affadavits) that the race she was training for is in Aug, I later read that it is in VA in Sept. This is probably the Rock and Roll Half Marathon in VA Beachon Labor day Weekend--a HUGE and popular race, that is a bunch of fun and a perfect girls weekend, farewell to our friend who has just moved, type of event. Also, when you are training for a HM, generally you follow a very set plan, so that you can train without injury. You don't just "go out for a run" without knowing exactly how far you are going on that run--it's not the same as running for fun or fitness (although those are both benefits). I would put money on the fact that NC and her friends were following a training plan.

Also, my closest friend is someone that I vaguely knew when we started training together, but over time, we have become very close. We call our training "therapy."

2. We travel outside the country regularly, and it has been YEARS since our passports have been stamped in countries that do not need visas. Oddly, the only place that always stamps ours is Canada. In any EU country since 9/11, we had to ASK them to stamp our passports for our own little souvenirs. They typically do NOT stamp them any more.

This is my first post. As explored in the other thread, I do think that Brad fits with the type of man that would "erase" his wife. However, I am basing this on what I have read in the newspaper and other documents. Perhaps he is a great guy. I don't know. Although I have not read the book, Marilee Strong appears to have written an important book that all women that are about to get married should read. Thanks for the summary in the "erased" thread.

Perhaps Nancy did like nice things. BC and NC's age group grew up at a time when you had to have designer jeans. I am concerned about the dream to live so big. There are a lot of couples that have moved to the US from Canada(I know of two in North Carolina) to try to get the good life. Unfortunately, this also creates a scenario where women are not able to earn money, and they are sort of flung into a post designer 1950s fantasy. Had they had stayed in Canada, Nancy would have likely gone to work if they had wanted to have this lifestyle. They are also taken away from friends and family. It appears that Nancy was able to create a strong community of friends in North Carolina and this may be very helpful in catching Brad, if he did do this.

The connection between MY and NC has been cited by posters in another web forum. Is it at all possible that BC had help? Could he have hired someone? Perhaps JY and BC hired the same person? Is there a way to see if JY and BC knew the same people (e.g., social network analysis; see link at bottom)? This may be a bit far fetched, but I thought that I would put it out there.

There has been a lot of speculation that Brad had already erased Nancy when he went to the store. Would he really have left the kids alone? This still doesn't make sense to me.

I don't see any posts on the jewellry and hats that he was asked to give NC's parents (in one of his affadavits). Did she normally wear a hat to jog? Did she go jogging without it that day? This may be another clue.

Just some thoughts.

http://www.orgnet.com/sna.html

Anderson,

Welcome to WS and hope you enjoy it.

I wanted to respond to one part of your post - that being the hitman possibility and a possible link to Michelle Young. LE will do what is termed a Victimology analysis of Nancy and something similar on Brad during the investigation. This analysis will allow LE to pinpoint persons common and not common, the intersection of which will provide pathways of investigation.

This would have also been done in Michelle's case. Since WCSO worked closely with Cary PD in the early stages it appears there is a good foundation for information sharing. If Cary PD pursues the potential of a hitman theory most likely they will share this with other jurisdictions to see if there are any intersecting points. If there is any form of connection I feel certain it will be looked at.

I think this avenue will be investigated if a suspect cannot be properly developed or evidence is uncovered to indicate this could be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98