Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the section above that i "bolded" is prescisely what my friend said. of course, he also added that LE can "know" but to prove, even close to "beyond reasonable doubt," well, that takes time, skill and sometimes a dose of luck.

Yep - lets hope they have the luck necessary to bring this to a conclusion with justice prevailing.

According to 411.com lookup of the address, someone is living there (I know that it's not always up to date). So, at least at the time that the phone listing were last updated for that site, it has someone occupying that address. So, I'm not sure it would be empty for Nancy to move into.

My guess, the condo was investment property.

According to Nancy's sister, Jill Dean, of Edmonton, Nancy was planning on taking the girls and moving to Ottawa to be near her sister Krista. This was on a local newscast, I'm thinking CTV Edmonton two or three days after her body was found. I am sorry but I have no link to this.

These plans could have been 'finalized" during the family vacation ?? Perhaps that is the whereabouts of the passports is , to me, very important.

Thought about it a bit more - went through a couple of affidavits again and recalling some early info:

Nancy had helped JA paint before - on the 12th she was to help JA paint again and there was the curious statement that JA was going to help Nancy "organize" later in the day.

Looking at those statements it does seem possible that Nancy was in the mind of moving out and if JA had a "spare" condo for example - could be it was to happen the weekend Nancy went missing. Could also be that Nancy herself told Brad she was moving out and this simple fact started quite a tiff. From the affidavits, it was stated that Nancy had asked Brad to move out, and in one of those affidavits, when talking about the water being turned off, the person also mentions that Brad was living somewhere else when that happened.

So Onescout's theory about Nancy moving out that weekend seems quite plausible. Except maybe she moving "down" the road instead of to Canada. Given the pending separation and Brad saying Cisco was helping with the green card issue - it seems likely, but it just didn't happen soon enough.

Since it wouldn't need to be kept a secret from Brad (now that Nancy is dead) why wouldn't JA include in her affadvit that Nancy had plans to move into a condo that weekend....if it were true.
Just curious.

According to 411.com lookup of the address, someone is living there (I know that it's not always up to date). So, at least at the time that the phone listing were last updated for that site, it has someone occupying that address. So, I'm not sure it would be empty for Nancy to move into.

My guess, the condo was investment property.

Good find! Seeing how JA bought the condo a year ago, maybe the renter only had a year lease and was moving out, perfect timing for NC and the kids.A transitional place.... Timing sounds right.

you fine folks may have already gotten through this, I was gone yesterday afternoon and have read all of #17 but none of this thread. A fellow poster was kind enough to pm me the likely address of Carey Clark (based on voting records, because no Clarke, *Carey* or similar owns property):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are some comments from #17 I am going to respond to:

Onescout said: Oh yeah and another thing that bugs me BC said he went to look for Carrie but didn't have her address...duh...and went looking for her car....hmmmm...how dumb does that sound to you guys?

HOw did he know where to go and what her car was like and omigod this all sounds so not right!

I responded:

I believe he said he didn't know her EXACT address, but went to the subdivision/community ( a townhouse as I recall). If he knew what her car looked like, presumably it would have been parked in front of her unit.

Onescout then quoted my response and posted:

It was a wild goose chase, a red herring whatever you want to call it...there could have been hundreds of townhomes in that subdivision. And many townhomes have garages, in that case he would've really been out SOS.
Are you kidding me?

Now, here is the tax map of where we can deduce Carey lives:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at that tax map pretty quickly, there are a total of 65-68 total units in her subdivision, spread over 4 short roads. From end to end, it's about 0.2 miles. It would take no more than 5 minutes to slowly drive through the whole area.

BTW, none of them have garages

furthermore, look at the tax map again and see where this subdivision is located. North of Lochmere Drive off Kildaire Farm Rd. Within 1/2 mile of the Crescent Commons H-T and the Lifetime Fitness.

The way he describes his route, he went by Lifetime Fitness and then lastly by Carey's "condo" (really a cluster home or townhouse).

So, to summarize:

She lived in a small subdivision of townhome/cluster homes.
None of those had garages.
He described going by her house as his last attempt, after Lifetime Fitness.

Since it wouldn't need to be kept a secret from Brad (now that Nancy is dead) why wouldn't JA include in her affadvit that Nancy had plans to move into a condo that weekend....if it were true.
Just curious.

I don't know honestly. The only reason I can think of is the intended purpose of the affidavit and the confirmation that Nancy's death was a homicide. It is possible upon counsul's advice, that the affidavit was short and pointed. I also think since there was an upcoming hearing scheduled, and it would be known to counsul that the affidavits are subject to public release, that many things were not told to avoid one side having a complete view of the case in chief for the custody hearing.

you fine folks may have already gotten through this, I was gone yesterday afternoon and have read all of #17 but none of this thread. A fellow poster was kind enough to pm me the likely address of Carey Clark (based on voting records, because no Clarke, *Carey* or similar owns property):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are some comments from #17 I am going to respond to:

Onescout said: Oh yeah and another thing that bugs me BC said he went to look for Carrie but didn't have her address...duh...and went looking for her car....hmmmm...how dumb does that sound to you guys?

HOw did he know where to go and what her car was like and omigod this all sounds so not right!

I responded:

I believe he said he didn't know her EXACT address, but went to the subdivision/community ( a townhouse as I recall). If he knew what her car looked like, presumably it would have been parked in front of her unit.

Onescout then quoted my response and posted:

It was a wild goose chase, a red herring whatever you want to call it...there could have been hundreds of townhomes in that subdivision. And many townhomes have garages, in that case he would've really been out SOS.
Are you kidding me?

Now, here is the tax map of where we can deduce Carey lives:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking at that tax map pretty quickly, there are a total of 65-68 total units in her subdivision, spread over 4 short roads. From end to end, it's about 0.2 miles. It would take no more than 5 minutes to slowly drive through the whole area.

BTW, none of them have garages

furthermore, look at the tax map again and see where this subdivision is located. North of Lochmere Drive off Kildaire Farm Rd. Within 1/2 mile of the Crescent Commons H-T and the Lifetime Fitness.

The way he describes his route, he went by Lifetime Fitness and then lastly by Carey's "condo" (really a cluster home or townhouse).

So, to summarize:

She lived in a small subdivision of townhome/cluster homes.
None of those had garages.
He described going by her house as his last attempt, after Lifetime Fitness.

Thanks for the info.

Given the route, Lifetime appears on the way but I still wonder why Carey's complex was the last place to go instead of the first place since he seemed to think that was who Nancy went running with and by that time it was well over 6 hours later, if not longer.

Check out "Theories", page 8, post #195 -- I had not heard that bit of info before.

I had seen that awhile back Zoe. I think it's a redherring.

That person may have found 'something' pertaining to clothing attire a jogger or runner may wear. But they hadn't yet found Nancy, so it's understandable the detective would have been interested in it. IF LE had found Nancy without a top and they had found a top, I don't believe they would have said this is NOT a random act.

It's like when Laci went missing and before they found her. They had several alleged sightings of her. But when she was found wearing the pants from her last night seen alive by anyone other that her husband, NOT one of those witnesses was called even by the defense. It was NOT Laci they saw, because she was already dead before daylight.

I don't blame anyone that doesn't run alone, especially now they found one of their own murdered. Just to be safe, they may want to wait until LE solves this crime. Heck, there hasn't even been anything like this where one of my daughters runs and I've always told her I didn't like the idea of her running by herself. Especially at night! Where ever one is isolated, woods, parks, beaches, leaves them vulnerable to be jumped by unknown assailants.

JMHO
fran

I woke up to someone trying to beat me this morning. You would think it was BC himself on the attack.:D

Still the question today, WHO killed NC?

I'm sorry, but I can't let this go.

I can only assume, based on things you said yesterday, that I am this "someone" you speak of.

I even went so far as to just now recheck this. Yours was about the 5th post I caught up on by quoting. I did not quote only you nor disagree/question your posts. Yet this is apparently now your mindst towards me.

I assume someone else is now referring to me as a troll.

You people really need to get a grip on reality. You are the ones attacking me for questioning your conclusions. You are the ones using name-calling. Not me.

Thanks for the info.

Given the route, Lifetime appears on the way but I still wonder why Carey's complex was the last place to go instead of the first place since he seemed to think that was who Nancy went running with and by that time it was well over 6 hours later, if not longer.

RC....there is absolutely NO reason to have made CC the last stop. All he had to do was come out of Lochemere Dr., turn right then turn right back in on Glen Echo.

To get to LTF you have to go out at on Tryon Rd to re-enter onto Regency pkwy.

If his intention was to go to CC he should have gone there 1st to check for the car. Remember that is what he called JA about...Carey. IMO

RC...I don't know if she was that bold to him. She spoke to him when he called at 12:30, but JA didn't call the LE until 2:15.

I think he freaked out when she offered to come right over..he panicked obviously.

in her affidavit, she says she immediately called the cops after the 12:30 call he made to her.

Someone else mentioned JA called Brad a second time. neither one of them says this in their affidavit. They both say he called her.

btw, cause I gotta go - mt3, I'm not questioning YOU as to when she called. If you say 2:15, I believe 2:15. But her affidavit does say "I immediately".

RC....there is absolutely NO reason to have made CC the last stop. All he had to do was come out of Lochemere Dr., turn right then turn right back in on Glen Echo.

To get to LTF you have to go out at on Tryon Rd to re-enter onto Regency pkwy.

If his intention was to go to CC he should have gone there 1st to check for the car. Remember that is what he called JA about...Carey. IMO

Thanks - the maps are great but without the visuals, and of course not knowing squat about the area and its intricacies - this helps. I just find this interesting, the one person who may have been with Nancy is the last to be checked on - just seems very unusual to me.

in her affidavit, she says she immediately called the cops after the 12:30 call he made to her.

Someone else mentioned JA called Brad a second time. neither one of them says this in their affidavit. They both say he called her.

OK...so what was BC doing for 2.5 hours if she did call at 12:30? Remember she says he told her he 'was putting the girls in the car?' Wasn't it 3pm he received a call to come home by the police?

Times were told by the chief...2:15 or 2:51 some have said...Would the chief lie about this?

Thanks - the maps are great but without the visuals, and of course not knowing squat about the area and its intricacies - this helps. I just find this interesting, the one person who may have been with Nancy is the last to be checked on - just seems very unusual to me.

All the places BC mentioned should had taken approx 1 hour max. Unless he jogged the trails with the girls in tow he could only drive around the parking lots to look for NC.

Physically going to Lifetime still seems odd too -- unless it was (as had been suggested) to try to get the girls to think mom was in one of the rooms. That's the only thing that seems to even remotely fit. I'm sure he didn't go there so they could compare the video image to any taken at HT...

OK...so what was BC doing for 2.5 hours if she did call at 12:30? Remember she says he told her he 'was putting the girls in the car?' Wasn't it 3pm he received a call to come home by the police?

Times were told by the chief...2:15 or 2:51 some have said...Would the chief lie about this?

I think we can confirm when Jessica made the first call to 911.

It was at 1:50 pm on 12 July according to this :

http://www.townofcary.org/news/news2008/police-missingcooper6.htm

Just to add - last night we were talking about the conversation JA had with the dispatcher named Michelle - who told her to give her 35 to 45 minutes to work on it and for JA to call back then.

I'm thinking the 251 time might actually be the time LE responded to the residence...

Physically going to Lifetime still seems odd too -- unless it was (as had been suggested) to try to get the girls to think mom was in one of the rooms. That's the only thing that seems to even remotely fit. I'm sure he didn't go there so they could compare the video image to any taken at HT...

MCR...this is what a few of us discussed the other night. You can't gain entry without an ID for any reason, employee's either.

I find Bella & Katie from what I have seen on tv, are well behaved and follow instructions. I think it was the grandparents stated they had not asked about NC, (I can be wrong who said this). My point is...how easy with these large areas at LTF to tell them not to bother mommy, just wave from the door, entrance, etc. that she will see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum