DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New digs for Nancy and the kids?

JMHO
fran

Thanks Fran, I see. According to one of her friend's affidavit she had intended to stay in the area, so that would fit with that information.
I wonder.

Could be Mom - Nancy was supposedly waiting on a green card through Cisco - could very well be.

I still want to know which direction say from Wallsburg Court :D

EAST you just don't know how bad I am with this. I can drive anywhere without a map in the US, but ask me which direction of a street I have to think....;)

Me too. How would this be relevant for this case?

is JA the one who is suing heather for alienation of affection?
did she move into a condo after splitting w/ her husband?
is she or was she married?

EAST you just don't know how bad I am with this. I can drive anywhere without a map in the US, but ask me which direction of a street I have to think....;)

Thanks - I can relate to that - did you see my explanation above of not liking the down thing ?

See - four walls - each one has a direction - East - ah the Atlantic.

Just don't do the down thing :D

not only carwashes, but the screw gets loose from road hazards and potholes. it happened to me once.

and for some reason, i think that i had one car where the registration stickers were on a card that i kept on the dashboard on the right side. it may have been obscured by the back of my little vintage sportscar or the stickers kept peeling away. i can't remember.

I bet you didn't loose the bolt when your spouse turned up murdered. LOL Just a little ironic I must say, bolt missing, wife murdered.

Are you off your knees OneScout?:D

Yes and now drooling...heading to bed with all this swimming in my head, for pete's sake don't drop any more Mom-bombs until the morning, I don't want to miss anything!

Nite all!

cyberpro..you at home yet or still out of state?

Nope,

Still out until late next week, just finished a fairly long drive this evening.

I read your post about the hanging plate, and I agree that it is strange. I would go so far as to opine that it means someone has been working on their tool using skills. If you put the screw, or bolt in there, I have never seen one come out without some help.

I also do not think one would leave a plate hanging by one bolt, that is a good way to scratch the paint on the car.

When did you see this? Could it have been done by LE when they were looking the cars over?

If it was done in an attempt to make it difficult to trace ownership of a given car, it was very poor judgement, imo. If a cop does call in your plate, and finds that it does not match the vehicle that it was supposed to be on, I think you would find blue lights in you mirror pretty quickly.

If the plate could be seen at all on a video, it could be traced back to the owner.

ETA: Would it not be interesting if LE just HAPPENED to find a matching bolt in the dump site?

CyberPro

is JA the one who is suing heather for alienation of affection?
did she move into a condo after splitting w/ her husband?
is she or was she married?

JA is married and her husband also provided an affidavit in support of Nancy. Unless I am wrong, we don't know who is suing Heather. I believe that is given as the reason that Heather only gave a short statement on her short relationship with Brad.

Just MyOpinion, FWIW,

IF Nancy had intentions of leaving, wouldn't she have chosen that week she was with her parents? That would have been the MOST opportune time. She wouldn't have been missed for a WHOLE week!

Someone can get pretty lost in a weeks time.

Heck, my ex bil only had a few hours and he disappeared without a trace.

Just sayin'
fran

Yeah Fran I see what you're sayin' , if I was runnin' that's how I'd do it, but I think Nancy finally fessed up to her parents just how BAD it really was that weekend.

Ahh, sorry about that.

Maybe Websleuths should put a warning label on the sign up sheet.

Warning!
This forum may cause you to loose sleep and exposure for more than five minutes may cause Websleuth's Addiction!

:D
fran

:popcorn: time to pass this around.

Yes and now drooling...heading to bed with all this swimming in my head, for pete's sake don't drop any more Mom-bombs until the morning, I don't want to miss anything!

Nite all!

Cleaning the garage with the hubby! going to try to stay away from WS tomorrow. I will have withdrawals, but need to get off my butt and get some things done around here. Ya know what I mean?

Yeah Fran I see what you're sayin' , if I was runnin' that's how I'd do it, but I think Nancy finally fessed up to her parents just how BAD it really was that weekend.

There sure was alot of hmmmm, hawwww, hmmm when JA was asked by the 911 dispatcher if Brad had ever been physical with Nancy.

maybe nancy's purse was in the car because brad was going to take that car to dump her body somewhere farther away but then changed his mind or he forgot to dump her purse and phone out w/ her body.

Nope,

Still out until late next week, just finished a fairly long drive this evening.

I read your post about the hanging plate, and I agree that it is strange. I would go so far as to opine that it means someone has been working on their tool using skills. If you put the screw, or bolt in there, I have never seen one come out without some help.

I also do not think one would leave a plate hanging by one bolt, that is a good way to scratch the paint on the car.

When did you see this? Could it have been done by LE when they were looking the cars over?

If it was done in an attempt to make it difficult to trace ownership of a given car, it was very poor judgement, imo. If a cop does call in your plate, and finds that it does not match the vehicle that it was supposed to be on, I think you would find blue lights in you mirror pretty quickly.

If the plate could be seen at all on a video, it could be traced back to the owner.

ETA: Would it not be interesting if LE just HAPPENED to find a matching bolt in the dump site?

CyberPro

Finding that bolt would seal anyones fate at this point if it was taken off for some reason. I would find it hard to believe the LE did it and left it that way, but I could be wrong. It has since been fixed since I saw it.

Some of the scenario's on here could make this a possibility for being taken off for a reason.

There sure was alot of hmmmm, hawwww, hmmm when JA was asked by the 911 dispatcher if Brad had ever been physical with Nancy.

I was just thinking about how JA sounded on the 911 call. She sounded so worried. I had never really heard about the speech reversal thing before, and I am not sure how I feel about it, but it would be interesting to have the 911 call analyzed. I think someone may have already suggested something along those lines in the speech reversal thread.

JA holds the key I still say. Is it just ironic the Adam's bought a condo when NC stated it was over?

Mom

Just wanted to say - listening to the 911 operator - she does tell JA to give her 35 to 45 minutes to work with the information and then to call her back - so it is possible JA made more than one call to 911. The first one and then a second to this operator named Michelle - its at the very end.

Mom

Just wanted to say - listening to the 911 operator - she does tell JA to give her 35 to 45 minutes to work with the information and then to call her back - so it is possible JA made more than one call to 911. The first one and then a second to this operator named Michelle - its at the very end.

Well, I don't believe they have released a second 911 tape? :confused:

LOL, sorry, but to quote a phrase from the Laci Peterson case, "We want those!" ;)

Just sayin'
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members