Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm........good theory, I really hadn't thought that. But, on the other hand, maybe Jessica knows MUCH MORE about what went on BEHIND those closed doors at the COOPER residence.

LOL, betcha' Brad is sweatin' it. He's probably trying to find a way to blame Jessica. ;)

JMHO
fran

Guess what is done is done, huh Brad!? :slap:

Sleep tight!:p

Did you all know JA has a new condo that is 1 year old?

Maybe the clothes were packed and over at JA's house.
I don't know, all just conjecture, but a real strong gut feeling that she was ready to go.
SOmetime I'll post my theory (which I posted earlier) on the theory board so I don't clog up the works here.
I could take a few lines from everyone here and bet it gets pretty darn close to the truth.
Sooner or later it's all bound to "come out in the wash"...

"Come out in the wash" - Brad admits he bought detergent. :D I have a feeling right now he wants nothing to do with the wash and is hoping it just disappears...

Lots of places in Montana one could slip across the border pretty easy and you end up in Alberta - a few hours drive to Edmonton. Easy enough to do in an SUV.

Ask any young college kid who lives on the border, they will agree with you! So much for Homeland Security!

Remove to go undetected like you said..or took it off to clean it at the carwash and dropped the bolt in the drain.:D Maybe...IDK

hmmmm.............you should take that over to the theory thread! Good reasoning, IMHO!

fran
:cool:

Gee my knees, I was just about to retire for the night and you throw this one out! Is it an investment?

LOL Onescout....you have missed everything I have been saying for the past 30 minutes..

Yes, condo. A little over a year old..

Onescout

I do think there was a plan to leave. I think Nancy knew it was just time to move on and be done with it - let the chips fall where they may. I also believe this plan was finalized with her family during her vacation time with them shortly before her death.

What I am unclear of was the timeline in which it was to transpire. For some reason, I don't think it was the weekend she went missing, not sure why, maybe just because of the organization it would take for her to do so. Seems it might have been easier to accomplish while Brad was at work. Pack clothes for the little ones etc. I'm still stewing on though.

Just MyOpinion, FWIW,

IF Nancy had intentions of leaving, wouldn't she have chosen that week she was with her parents? That would have been the MOST opportune time. She wouldn't have been missed for a WHOLE week!

Someone can get pretty lost in a weeks time.

Heck, my ex bil only had a few hours and he disappeared without a trace.

Just sayin'
fran

Just MyOpinion, FWIW,

IF Nancy had intentions of leaving, wouldn't she have chosen that week she was with her parents? That would have been the MOST opportune time. She wouldn't have been missed for a WHOLE week!

Someone can get pretty lost in a weeks time.

Heck, my ex bil only had a few hours and he disappeared without a trace.

Just sayin'
fran

Fran,

That makes sense. But it may have been something she wanted to do alone so that legally, her parents could not be drug into it.

What does "down Tyron Road" mean - runs east and west yes ? So down would be ?

HAHA...RC...it is my way of saying away from where I am located. A figure of speech.

Jessica and her husband live in a very nice subdivision. 14 months ago they purchased a condo. My thoughts are this is possible where NC was going temp.

Scott states 05/07 it was over between NC and BC. The condo was purchased 05/07

Gee my knees, I was just about to retire for the night and you throw this one out! Is it an investment?

Ahh, sorry about that.

Maybe Websleuths should put a warning label on the sign up sheet.

Warning!
This forum may cause you to loose sleep and exposure for more than five minutes may cause Websleuth's Addiction!

:D
fran

HAHA...RC...it is my way of saying away from where I am located. A figure of speech.

Jessica and her husband live in a very nice subdivision. 14 months ago they purchased a condo. My thoughts are this is possible where NC was going temp.

Scott states 05/07 it was over between NC and BC. The condo was purchased 05/07

Could be Mom - Nancy was supposedly waiting on a green card through Cisco - could very well be.

I still want to know which direction say from Wallsburg Court :D

ETA - i don't like this down thing - you know when you preside on death row it just isn't the thing to think about.

How the heck do you loose one of these? Do some take their tags off to wash their cars?

not only carwashes, but the screw gets loose from road hazards and potholes. it happened to me once.

and for some reason, i think that i had one car where the registration stickers were on a card that i kept on the dashboard on the right side. it may have been obscured by the back of my little vintage sportscar or the stickers kept peeling away. i can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen