Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momto3, I'm impatient too. I want some action in this case. I have to remind myself that catching Nancy's killer and getting a successful conviction is the most important thing is this case and therefore I must maintain some faith in the process AND commend the CPD for keeping their mouths shut so that there is less sensationalism.

The part of me that enjoys the bantering and debating and wanting every last little scrap of info is frustrated. The part of me that wants the perp to be caught, successfully convicted, and punished to the fullest extent of the law is glad they are taking their time and (hopefully) doing things right and putting all their duckies in order.

Frankly I don't know which side of me will win out in the end, but I suppose it doesn't really matter...

I'm along for the journey no matter which way it goes.

The last murder in Cary I didn't follow it, but heard about it. I think from the date the wife was found and the husband arrested was 1 month.

I don't know how much they had on that husband in comparison to BC.

I don't know why they requested it, but if he is innocent and this proves it in any way more power to them right?

Where and how did they request this bill? I must have missed that. Do you have a link for the request?

did brad's lawyers request the Time Warner bill so brad could say that he wasn't busy killing his wife but watching Blades of Glory (or p*rn) on pay-per-view?

It was so he could prove he was a good dad and had the Disney Channel for the girls.

Has anyone gotten the chance to look at the artists paintings listed on the seperation agreeement?

I have looked at them, too. All I can say is that for the most part they aren't my style. A couple of them were nice (to my unsophisticated eye). Also they cost more than I would be willing to pay - of course, I might spend the money in a way they might not. To each his/her own.

What are you're thoughts, mt3k?

Where and how did they request this bill? I must have missed that. Do you have a link for the request?

It was in yesterday's WRAL article I think, You can probably chase it down faster than I can as I am move very slow for reasons beyond my control.
I will try and find it though if you can't.

It was so he could prove he was a good dad and had the Disney Channel for the girls.

Mom, where was this listed that it was requested?

And where are the paintings? I'd like to take a look there, too.

How am I missing this stuff?

Mom, where was this listed that it was requested?

And where are the paintings? I'd like to take a look there, too.

How am I missing this stuff?

Star...I am just pulling your leg about Disney.
But again he is NOT a POI or suspect so what else could they be looking for?:cool:

The paintings they have are listed in their seperation agreement.
I found a website that has many, not all, of the artists listed and the paintings. Problem is we don't know which painting they had or its exact cost. It is interesting to see tho.

http://www.canadahouse.com/dynamic/artist_list.asp

Star...I am just pulling your leg about Disney.
But again he is NOT a POI or suspect so what else could they be looking for?:cool:

Thanks for the link. I think I did see that, but it just didn't register.

:::whine::: now one leg is longer than the other. :laugh::star2:

I wasn't aware that they requested the TW bill. Did they?

However, many people have a combo of TW internet and landline telephone.

Bingo.

These guys take over today ? :alien::alien::alien:

Where is that smilie of the men in white coats at ...

Bingo.

These guys take over today ? :alien::alien::alien:

Where is that smilie of the men in white coats at ...

YEP RC....and you weren't here to see it. Were you?
We had 2 of them, sometimes together and then 1 at a time.

Les Thomas had the most different kind of paintings to me. Simple, but very different. What did you think?

YEP RC....and you weren't here to see it. Were you?
We had 2 of them, sometimes together and then 1 at a time.

It's frustrating, isn't it.

To keep somewhat on topic, Mom, do you remember when the other HT opened? It was sometime after Christmas, wasnt it? Do you ever shop there? I was just wondering about how busy it might be.

What did you think of the paintings? They were totally different than I expected.

Well, they were all by Canadian artists and mostly all landscapes, presumably of Canada and its mountains. Kinda reminded me of impressionist western/rustic type oil paintings. As I said, not really my style.

What did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member