Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said from the beginning...JA holds the key to much of this case.
JA made a bold statement in her affidavit to state, "I believe Brad murdered Nancy. Pretty bold to say that IMO.

I think with JA statement about NC didn't inform her about the jog, was because she expected NC at 8am and she thought NC would have mentioned she was jogging before coming in case she was late. I do this all the time in case there is a possibility I might run late for something I am expected for. I need to do ABC before I get there. I think this is what JA was meaning.

I wish JA would have said in her affidavit if the X5 was in the drive when she and Mary Richardson arrived to meet up with LE at the house.

Originally Posted by Deduction
I have wondered a lot about this Jessica and her relationship with Nancy as have several other people.
Jessica stated in a July 22 affidavit."I immediately felt strange, because I knew that Nancy would have informed me if she was meeting Carrie for a run."

How stinking petty and intrusive is this social click! What are they in the 6th grade? Nancy Cooper is not allowed to do something with Carrie without Jessica's permission?

There are several people that think Jessica Adams is by far the most suspicious looking character of the bunch.

Some go so far as to think she is involved in the murder because of her suspicious actions. I do not think that, as I am accusing no one, however, if I were LE , I certainly would have some questions for her.

Please elaborate more. What are her suspicious actions? What would be your questions?

Who are these several people? Do you mean they are in the neighborhood or on this board?

I wish JA would have said in her affidavit if the X5 was in the drive when she and Mary Richardson arrived to meet up with LE at the house.

I know, I wish I knew also.

I just reread JA affidavit. Something is not right...#9

JA states he called her at 12:30, when they hung up she immediately called 911. I thought the call to 911 came in at 2:15?

RC...I don't know if she was that bold to him. She spoke to him when he called at 12:30, but JA didn't call the LE until 2:15.

I think he freaked out when she offered to come right over..he panicked obviously.

I can't imagine why he would freak out - seems to me he would have considered help to be a good thing instead of dragging the little ones about. Then again, maybe he just didn't like her - probably a good bet - seems there is no love lost betwixt the two. Gotta wonder about that.

You know - I have seen all kinds of times listed in media reports for when JA called 911. Chief Bazemore says 2:51 pm, some media reports say 2:15, others say 1:15. Dunno

I can't imagine why he would freak out - seems to me he would have considered help to be a good thing instead of dragging the little ones about. Then again, maybe he just didn't like her - probably a good bet - seems there is no love lost betwixt the two. Gotta wonder about that.

You know - I have seen all kinds of times listed in media reports for when JA called 911. Chief Bazemore says 2:51 pm, some media reports say 2:15, others say 1:15. Dunno

Between BC and JA affidavits the times are just not matching.
She says she called at 9:25, he says 10:45 to 11,
he says he fed the kids, etc then left at 1pm
she says he basically hung up on her when he called at 12:30
he states he called around at noon

the thing I keep thinking is they have cells to look back at the times of actual time or the home phone should have caller ID to get that info.

They also had time to get the actual times for the affidavits...they aren't matching!

Does anyone recalling hearing if Scott Heider's kids , ages 4 and 6 are boys or girls or one each or what ?

Looking at his (Heider) affidavit there is an interesting timeline there. The day Nancy's body is identifed and her death is ruled a homicide, Brad decides to leave the home and take his girls to Scott's house to hide them from the media. Interesting, and then there is the photo of Brad leaving the house with the carseats while LE is conducting the search on the 16th.

Wonder if Heider picked them up on the 15th or Brad drove over, had to return whatever vehicle he drove to Heider's the next day because of the search warrant for the car ? Hmmmmm

Between BC and JA affidavits the times are just not matching.
She says she called at 9:25, he says 10:45 to 11,
he says he fed the kids, etc then left at 1pm
she says he basically hung up on her when he called at 12:30
he states he called around at noon

the thing I keep thinking is they have cells to look back at the times of actual time or the home phone should have caller ID to get that info.

They also had time to get the actual times for the affidavits...they aren't matching!

Probably why Brad's lawyer subpeona'd TWC - phone records for the landline.

If he never did laundry how come he was going to get the
washer/dryer?

I know, I wish I knew also.

I just reread JA affidavit. Something is not right...#9

JA states he called her at 12:30, when they hung up she immediately called 911. I thought the call to 911 came in at 2:15?

I have a feeling the X5 was not in the driveway when LE arrived.

Re-reading Brad's affidavit (affidavit, not rebuttal affidavit which is presumably the one answering accusations made by others), #61 seems odd for a custody affidavit:

Nancy and I have not been physically intimate since we conceived Katie, two and a half years ago.

Makes me wonder. When we find out COD will we find out something about a possible rape, or dare I suggest this, a pregnancy? Thoughts?

ETA: My thought here is that a pregnancy or evidence of rape would then be used to suggest another person was involved?

i think brad forgot to list the reason why she wouldn't have sex with him; didn't nancy find out about an affair and refused to have sex with him after that?

i think one of the reasons that brad's lawyers want the autopsy made public is that there may have been a sexual assault committed against nancy.

for some reason brad thinks that would point away from him.

the body may have been staged to look like nancy had been assaulted near where her body was found.

Does anyone recalling hearing if Scott Heider's kids , ages 4 and 6 are boys or girls or one each or what ?

Looking at his (Heider) affidavit there is an interesting timeline there. The day Nancy's body is identifed and her death is ruled a homicide, Brad decides to leave the home and take his girls to Scott's house to hide them from the media. Interesting, and then there is the photo of Brad leaving the house with the carseats while LE is conducting the search on the 16th.

Wonder if Heider picked them up on the 15th or Brad drove over, had to return whatever vehicle he drove to Heider's the next day because of the search warrant for the car ? Hmmmmm

My thoughts are he couldn't take the car seats when they went in at 2am. The car seats could have possible evidence. IMO

Wow..leaves before they arrive? Did he retain K&B before this and was possibly told to do this?

I thought she was going to her sister's house...

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

I wonder why computers aren't listed....

I also wonder the significance of the coffee maker. I mean, it must be one heck of a coffee maker, no? Must have been a sticking point for some reason.

Originally Posted by Deduction
I have wondered a lot about this Jessica and her relationship with Nancy as have several other people.
Jessica stated in a July 22 affidavit."I immediately felt strange, because I knew that Nancy would have informed me if she was meeting Carrie for a run."

How stinking petty and intrusive is this social click! What are they in the 6th grade? Nancy Cooper is not allowed to do something with Carrie without Jessica's permission?

There are several people that think Jessica Adams is by far the most suspicious looking character of the bunch.

Some go so far as to think she is involved in the murder because of her suspicious actions. I do not think that, as I am accusing no one, however, if I were LE , I certainly would have some questions for her.

Please elaborate more. What are her suspicious actions? What would be your questions?

Who are these several people? Do you mean they are in the neighborhood or on this board?

it is not about a social click. it is about training for an upcoming race according to a runner who posted.

The News&Observer got the date wrong..Tuesday would be the 15th. Did you catch that? :D

My thoughts are he couldn't take the car seats when they went in at 2am. The car seats could have possible evidence. IMO

Note time line thread above - check it against the articles and Scott Heider's affidavit. Brad went to SH's the day Nancy was id'd and the case changed to a homicide. The search warrant was served at 2 am on the 16th - LE was at SH's house to get a DNA sample from Brad at 3 am.

The girls, one vehicle possibly and two car seats possibly were at SH's house before the search warrant was served.

I also wonder the significance of the coffee maker. I mean, it must be one heck of a coffee maker, no? Must have been a sticking point for some reason.

could be an expensive cappuccino machine

Daphne69 said:
Nancy and I have not been physically intimate since we conceived Katie, two and a half years ago.

Makes me wonder. When we find out COD will we find out something about a possible rape, or dare I suggest this, a pregnancy? Thoughts?

...the body may have been staged to look like nancy had been assaulted near where her body was found.

Or... BC knew (or suspected) she had been having recent extra-curricular activities also, and suspected there may be evidence of this upon examination. [ Theory (B) ]

Nancy liked $20 wine - maybe Brad liked expensive coffee or expresso. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member