Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Scott Heider - in his affidavit he also states Nancy initiated a seperation from Brad in May 2007 - wonder what changed her mind to stop the proceeding that time ?

Why do you think SH put in his last line in the
affadavit that they locked and deadbolted their house?

So, could her lawyer sue Brad for her debts?

Only a "guess", but any expenses incurred after her death I suspect would not necessarily be BC's responsibility (would be the parents presumably).

As for any "outstanding balance" from before, (ie, separation/divorce preparations), it seems like it's entirely possible that BC would need to settle that up (since they're still legally married).

No doubt there's a ton of general probate paperwork that needs to be worked through (in "normal" loss of spouse circumstances it's involved I suspect, much less these "less than normal" ones). Folks have wondered what BC has been up to (with not working and all) - no doubt he has plenty to keep him busy just with some of these administrative items.

Maybe the counseling had them make an attempt at it?

Could be - thats about the time Brad said he stopped training, Scott said "relaxed" his training. Could very well be, but Brad also claims Nancy only went a few times while he wanted to go more. Dunno - according to Brad - it just doesn't seem she wanted to work it out at all. Wish she had left then...

My thoughts as well.

So Brad took the allergic daughter to a house with a dog? Sometimes you have to do things in a pinch, but that would have opened him up to claims from her parents about his fitness as a parent.

Might help explain why the custody agreement with her parents specifically mentioned not having a dog.

I just read that! Strange isn't it? Lock and deadbolt the house, but leave the purse w/cell in the car?

Something doesn't sound right does it 2B's?

I noticed that line - thought it was odd and am still wondering about it. Not sure what to make of that Bob & Bob - it is curious. Seems to me if they were that safety conscious, there is probably little chance Nancy actually left the purse in the car overnight.

So Brad took the allergic daughter to a house with a dog? Sometimes you have to do things in a pinch, but that would have opened him up to claims from her parents about his fitness as a parent.

Might help explain why the custody agreement with her parents specifically mentioned not having a dog.

No no - lets stop here - don't know that there is a dog at SH's place. I agree, it would open questions - if there is a dog there but there is nothing to indicate there was.

to keep out the mistress who had called nancy to report the affair?

Just a speculation: One of the assertions of the plantiffs in the custody hearing was that the children weren't in a "safe" environment if custody remained with the father. Perhaps this was just a way of SH trying to assert at least that they had a habit of keeping their home secure, etc. [ Implying safe from outside intruders, etc ] {Granted, the plantiffs perhaps weren't exactly implying the threat was from outside the home, but perhaps SH didn't think this would hurt}

Agree the comment seems a little out-of-sync though.

Originally Posted by Deduction
I have wondered a lot about this Jessica and her relationship with Nancy as have several other people.
Jessica stated in a July 22 affidavit."I immediately felt strange, because I knew that Nancy would have informed me if she was meeting Carrie for a run."

How stinking petty and intrusive is this social click! What are they in the 6th grade? Nancy Cooper is not allowed to do something with Carrie without Jessica's permission?

There are several people that think Jessica Adams is by far the most suspicious looking character of the bunch.

Some go so far as to think she is involved in the murder because of her suspicious actions. I do not think that, as I am accusing no one, however, if I were LE , I certainly would have some questions for her.

Please elaborate more. What are her suspicious actions? What would be your questions?

Who are these several people? Do you mean they are in the neighborhood or on this board?

I really hesitate to even post them on this board because they will be made fun of and kicked to the way side in about 30 seconds after I hit the submit button. This is the only community I know of that is nearly 100% Brad did it.
Local newspapers for instance have comments sections. You might want to go back through some of their old comments sections for the comments about Jessica.

One of the other reasons people are suspious of Jessica is the 911 call. I won't even try to explain it from my viewpoint, because I have noticed over the past several days, that would be a waste of time.

If you move off this board you can find some discussion that police might have made a mistake and it might not be someone that she knew. That is not a real popular theory but it at least does get mentioned .

The estate, this would be part of settling the deceased estate. The family lawyer that I am familiar with took a fairly large retainer before beginning a family case, and would work from the retainer as long as it lasted.

CyberPro

The estate, this would be part of settling the deceased estate. The family lawyer that I am familiar with took a fairly large retainer before beginning a family case, and would work from the retainer as long as it lasted.

CyberPro

How would Nancy come up with money for a retainer to start with ?

ETA - maybe that is how Nancy ran the charge cards up - makes sense he would remove the cards and access to the bank account if so.

I really hesitate to even post them on this board because they will be made fun of and kicked to the way side in about 30 seconds after I hit the submit button. This is the only community I know of that is nearly 100% Brad did it.
Local newspapers for instance have comments sections. You might want to go back through some of their old comments sections for the comments about Jessica.

One of the other reasons people are suspious of Jessica is the 911 call. I won't even try to explain it from my viewpoint, because I have noticed over the past several days, that would be a waste of time.

If you move off this board you can find some discussion that police might have made a mistake and it might not be someone that she knew. That is not a real popular theory but it at least does get mentioned .

I have been on city-data which is mostly locals posting and they were tearing each other apart as of 2 weeks ago. It was so bad I did not go back to check it out. That is one site that has many who know either NC or BC, buy association, work, shopping, jogging, etc. It was heavily tipped towards BC did it.

As I have noted I was on the fence until the 6th. I went 99.9% after that date.

How would Nancy come up with money for a retainer to start with ?

Dunno,

Maybe she was able to get the ball rolling due to the expected amount of the Equitable Distribution, but I would think that a big gun firm like Tharrington Smith would like to have some money up front.

Possible that her folks gave it to her... again, anything would be pure speculation.

CyberPro

....And they split up Bella's bedroom set but don't mention anything about Katie's crib or a dresser. If the girls had separate bedrooms, I can't imagine they didn't both have a dresser.

Brad's affidavit #31 states that the girls shared a bedroom but each had their own bed.

Dunno,

Maybe she was able to get the ball rolling due to the expected amount of the Equitable Distribution, but I would think that a big gun firm like Tharrington Smith would like to have some money up front.

Possible that her folks gave it to her... again, anything would be pure speculation.

CyberPro

Credit cards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members