Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to be seeing where a JMHO hasn't been added to the post.

I agree with that and I didn't know what it meant. I still think her wording could be better and it seems like most people think the same. Even so, I like a lot of Fran's style. I feel uncomfortable even having this convo but ultimately it is up to her if she cares about coming across to others better.

Sorry I didn't know what JMHO meant Fran.

And as I have said before, someone else can easily use another's VIC, you only have to know their phone number. That's why I said video would be important if there's a purchase on the records that he doesn't admit to.

There are numerous video cameras around that store. If I recall, more than 40. I guess one can conclude that Brad WOULD be on video at 4:20 a.m.

Even Brad could conclude that.;)

JMHO
fran

I do think that the fact that LE has had warrants for their home and cars, as well as BRAD's place of employment and computers paints a picture. Knowing that LE cannot get a warrant without a reason that states why they expect to find what they are looking for.... it says that they know a heck of a lot more than we do, and it's pointing to Brad.

The fact he's on administrative leave and Cisco made that public says they are potentially safeguarding themselves and their OTHER employees.

If this was a spouse dying from a random act from a stranger - they'd just have his manager tell him to take the time he needed and potentially come back to work when he could, etc. I believe that they are paying him to stay away. remember, their attorneys have seen the warrant.

I agree, to get the warrant for Cisco, the probable cause has to indicate what the crime was, why they think a certain person committed the offense, and what they expect to find at the location to be searched.

And how exactly do you know this? They took out a home equity loan to "pay off" 85k in credit card debt and racked up another 45k after that. Seems like a good reason to get rid of credit cards if you ask me. My wife doesn't have a credit card (and neither do I). She makes do on less than $300/week (in cash) for our day to day needs, and is a stay at home mom. Of course, we follow Dave Ramsey's plan and agree to this together.

I must have missed the 85K in CC debt. Can you point me in the direction of that info? TIA. :read:

They increased their LOC in Feb. 2008 by $55,000. I do remember that.

I agree with that and I didn't know what it meant. I still think her wording could be better and it seems like most people think the same. Even so, I like a lot of Fran's style. I feel uncomfortable even having this convo but ultimately it is up to her if she cares about coming across to others better.

Sorry I didn't know what JMHO meant Fran.

Sorry Roy - didn't realize you did not know what JHMO means.

Oh good grief!

I've been around Websleuths for quite some time. I post the way I do. IF Websleuths has a problem with my posting, they will let me know, I'm certain of it.

IF a poster doesn't like me or my style of writing, either don't respond to me, ignore me completely, or use the 'ignore' feature provided by Weblseuths.

I don't tell anyone else how or what to write and I would appreciate others doing the same with me.

Simple as that,
peace,
fran

There are numerous video cameras around that store. If I recall, more than 40. I guess one can conclude that Brad WOULD be on video at 4:20 a.m.

Even Brad could conclude that.;)

JMHO
fran

Exactly, if a purchase was made at 4:20am on his VIC account, the video should show whether or not it is him.

Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to use his VIC card. I'm sure the video would be more than enough. He's a pretty distinctive looking guy after all. Not only would the register cameras show him going through check-out, the door camera would get him arriving and leaving and they'd be able to ID his car with the parking lot cams.

I must have missed the 85K in CC debt. Can you point me in the direction of that info? TIA. :read:

I could be wrong on the number, and don't remember where I read it. The point is, they supposedly took out a LOC to get rid of credit card debt and then racked up the credit card debt again. This is very typical. A lot of people transferred debt to their homes without changing the behavior that got them in debt to begin with....and then maxed out the credit cards again. Moving to a cash basis helps control that behavior.

I do think that the fact that LE has had warrants for their home and cars, as well as BRAD's place of employment and computers paints a picture. Knowing that LE cannot get a warrant without a reason that states why they expect to find what they are looking for.... it says that they know a heck of a lot more than we do, and it's pointing to Brad.

The fact he's on administrative leave and Cisco made that public says they are potentially safeguarding themselves and their OTHER employees.

If this was a spouse dying from a random act from a stranger - they'd just have his manager tell him to take the time he needed and potentially come back to work when he could, etc. I believe that they are paying him to stay away. remember, their attorneys have seen the warrant.

Yes, I have seen more than one MSM contributor say that it's obvious that the target of the investigation is pointed toward the husband Brad, especially as indicated by the SWs of his employer.

JMHO
fran

Not who you asked but item 77 in Brad's affidavit indicates the cc debt at $45k, I didn't see a reference to $85k.

Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to use his VIC card. I'm sure the video would be more than enough. He's a pretty distinctive looking guy after all. Not only would the register cameras show him going through check-out, the door camera would get him arriving and leaving and they'd be able to ID his car with the parking lot cams.

I think I understood that although they have a large number of cameras inside the store, that there none in the parking lot. I could be wrong.

Shame too, if they don't. It's because of the parking lot cameras at a Target store that got Edwin Hall arrested. The abuction was all there in full view.

JMHO
fran

no parking lot cams at that store.

and he was reportedly wearing his cisco cap pulled down and a lightweight jacket.

I am beginning to wonder if these affidavits did more harm than good. Some of the statements had no reason to be put on there and needed to wait until the trial with a jury IMO.

I agree with you and fran on this. And as far as Cary's being so short and abrupt.......maybe she had consulted an attorney prior to giving her affidavit and was advised to divulge no more than absolutely necessary whereas the others may have given they're statements without legal counsel.

I could be wrong on the number, and don't remember where I read it. The point is, they supposedly took out a LOC to get rid of credit card debt and then racked up the credit card debt again. This is very typical. A lot of people transferred debt to their homes without changing the behavior that got them in debt to begin with....and then maxed out the credit cards again. Moving to a cash basis helps control that behavior.

Gosh. I don't remember that either. I recall reading in his affidavit that BC said the CC debt had reached 45K, not that was paid off once and racked up again. And I don't remember reading that the $55,000 increase in the exisiting LOC was used to pay that off...

Just to add, I find it hard to believe that Nancy was soley responsible for that CC debt. He had expensive habits as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114