Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, the blinds look like the wide slatted wooden blinds, white. Maybe 3" wide slats?

Mom, yes, his car was not close to the garage door. More like 2/3 down the driveway.

Mom, I think I'll hire you to house-sit our home when we go away. I'm sure you'd do a great job. I have a terrible Lochmere neighbor who waits til we go away to do naughtly things that affect our yard. We have cameras, but not enough on the side of the house.

Let's all get together and have a peeper party on Lochmere Dr. behind BC's home at night. Maybe Java Jive will supply coffee. We may solve the crime whilst we are at it.

Bob, the blinds look like the wide slatted wooden blinds, white. Maybe 3" wide slats?

Mom, yes, his car was not close to the garage door. More like 2/3 down the driveway.

Mom, I think I'll hire you to house-sit our home when we go away. I'm sure you'd do a great job. I have a terrible Lochmere neighbor who waits til we go away to do naughtly things that affect our yard. We have cameras, but not enough on the side of the house.

You haven't measured?

Let's all get together and have a peeper party on Lochmere Dr. behind BC's home at night. Maybe Java Jive will supply coffee. We may solve the crime whilst we are at it.

Could be the reason he keeps the back light on and the shades drawn - tired of peepers and no freebies for LE.

If BC doesn't like peepers, he should have chosen a better location. The back of his home is visible to everyone who drives down Lochmere Dr. where it meets up at Cary Parkway. His house is the only one whose landscape screening is gone. His died. Had to be cut out. Leyland cypress. His front yard is not private either. I love privacy.

BOB!! OK. I've wised up now. May I come and measure your slats?

Jilly

For some reason, maybe just wishful thinking, I do not believe this will drag on like the Young case. Perhaps it is perception but in this case it "appears" that the DA has taken a much more active roll - i.e. Colon Willoughby sitting in the judge's kitchen at 2:30 am verbally requesting a seal be placed on a warrant not yet issued. I think perhaps the DA has learned a few "how not to's" since the Young case.

Seems WCSO took the lead in the Young case and the DA just sat back waiting - that does not appear to be the case here and I base that on having watched the hearing regarding the unsealing of the warrants.

I don't see much right now to figure if this will become a DP case or not. If Brad turns out to be tried for this - one would think, being as how many think he is brilliant, he would have figured a way to make sure he wasn't the last to report seeing her. He would have figured a way to have her whereabouts confirmed after 7 am, and if you think about it, this might not have been hard to do. Given the few facts we do have - this just seems to me to be, if planned, not planned well at all, but more likely spur of the moment.

But then you know me - I don't want to think someone plotted to murder their wife. :)

In the Ann Miller case (which took 4 yrs to charge) Willoughby appeared to handle the difficult matters. I would think that requesting a seal on a warrant not issued is no routine matter. Maybe we'll hear from Willoughby in the next 10 days on the Young case.

I agree with you about the Cooper murder not being 'planned'. I can't see it being a DP case. Imo Brad stewed, boiled over and subsequently put his mind to meticulously building a defense.

Out of curiosity, how long do you figure Cisco will keep him on Admin leave?

In the Ann Miller case (which took 4 yrs to charge) Willoughby appeared to handle the difficult matters. I would think that requesting a seal on a warrant not issued is no routine matter. Maybe we'll hear from Willoughby in the next 10 days on the Young case.

I agree with you about the Cooper murder not being 'planned'. I can't see it being a DP case. Imo Brad stewed, boiled over and subsequently put his mind to meticulously building a defense.

Out of curiosity, how long do you figure Cisco will keep him on Admin leave?

If we hear anything from Willoughby about the Young case in the next 10 days it will be another of those <THUD> moments for me. ( Star keep the brown paper and vinegar handy incase - okay ? ).

Cisco - I imagine after 8 years of service to Cisco - they will honor their commitment to Brad until he is either ruled out or in.

If we hear anything from Willoughby about the Young case in the next 10 days it will be another of those <THUD> moments for me. :yes:( Star keep the brown paper and vinegar handy incase - okay ? ). :laughitup:

Cisco - I imagine after 8 years of service to Cisco - they will honor their commitment to Brad until he is either ruled out or in.

Interesting... I forgot about the 8 yrs. Thanks RC!:)

ACK! You crack me up B&B! The last (and only) time I looked they were probably your average 1-2 inch variety.

B&B cracks me up,too. But, I can't help but think about what he/she says and give it some serious consideration.

I like B&B.

If BC doesn't like peepers, he should have chosen a better location. The back of his home is visible to everyone who drives down Lochmere Dr. where it meets up at Cary Parkway. His house is the only one whose landscape screening is gone. His died. Had to be cut out. Leyland cypress. His front yard is not private either. I love privacy.

BOB!! OK. I've wised up now. May I come and measure your slats?

Have you noticed that about 80% of all the homes along Lochmere Drive don't use window treatments? I finally put blinds in the back of our home this year since my youngest is sometimes home alone now. Are they shut? NO. But she can close them if she needs to.

How wide are the blinds?

:waitasec: It appears most are the 2" ones 2B's. The upstairs front ones look like plantation shutters.

Front door is probably a white sheet Mr. Brad and mommy bought at Pennys a few weeks ago, because during the seach the pictures show none are there, but now there are.:crazy:

Have you noticed that about 80% of all the homes along Lochmere Drive don't use window treatments? I finally put blinds in the back of our home this year since my youngest is sometimes home alone now. Are they shut? NO. But she can close them if she needs to.

I didn't have window treatments on the back of my house for some time. That seems to be fairly common.

I use privacy in my window treatments. I can open or close, or be somewhere in between. Yes, lots of the people around don't use window treatments. Maybe they don't want to spend the money. Your life is an open book when you leave your windows uncovered at night with lights on. Easy for crooks to watch too. Not to mention pervs.

Back in the mid 1980s local thugs came through the neighborhood and tried to kick in back doors. Some of the french doors are easy to kick in. Luckily, I had the sliding floor bolt locks, which held enough to keep them out, but the french doors were open a wee bit after the kicking. The bolts held.

I posted this 2 days ago...
I was raised with the motto, 'actions speak louder than words,' and BC actions have spoken volumes with this entire situation. This was his children's mother, the woman he states he loved, a marriage he wanted to work on....but he is concerned what the public thinks?

He is the one who declined all but one press conference. He didn't attend the private memorial at Bella's pre-school, which I believe the press was off at a distance.

He is not a POI or suspect even today, so why hide and mourn?
I would think if he was uncomfortable thinking the media would be in his face, he could have requested assistance with the CPD.

The most this man has done is tie a white ribbon around his mailbox, that is if he even did it.

Where is the wreath from him at the site NC was found? This was per se her last resting place besides an urn....why hasn't he gone to the site to put something, just something there?

As of this afternoon there ARE fresh 'white' flowers with a white satin ribbon wrapped around the bundle with a bow tied. I had taken some friends with me to show them the location where NC was found, and was rather surprised to see a fresh bunch.

BC? I don't know, but if it is maybe just maybe his actions are sinking in.:rolleyes:

I was raised with the motto, 'actions speak louder than words,' and BC actions have spoken volumes with this entire situation. This was his children's mother, the woman he states he loved, a marriage he wanted to work on....but he is concerned what the public thinks?

He is the one who declined all but one press conference. He didn't attend the private memorial at Bella's pre-school, which I believe the press was off at a distance.

I would think if he was uncomfortable thinking the media would be in his face, he could have requested assistance with the CPD.

The most this man has done is tie a white ribbon around his mailbox, that is if he even did it.

Where is the wreath from him at the site NC was found? This was per se her last resting place besides an urn....why hasn't he gone to the site to put something, just something there?

As of this afternoon there ARE fresh 'white' flowers with a white satin ribbon wrapped around the bundle with a bow tied. I had taken some friends with me to show them the location where NC was found, and was rather surprised to see a fresh bunch.

BC? I don't know, but if it is maybe just maybe his actions are sinking in.:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm...who knows? Clearly, someone cares....

Glad someone took some flowers by.

BC - could be. I wouldn't consider it beyond the realm of possibility that things said here aren't being viewed at numerous locations. Wouldn't be the first time it has happened, doubt it will be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queencity