Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use privacy in my window treatments. I can open or close, or be somewhere in between. Yes, lots of the people around don't use window treatments. Maybe they don't want to spend the money. Your life is an open book when you leave your windows uncovered at night with lights on. Easy for crooks to watch too. Not to mention pervs.

Back in the mid 1980s local thugs came through the neighborhood and tried to kick in back doors. Some of the french doors are easy to kick in. Luckily, I had the sliding floor bolt locks, which held enough to keep them out, but the french doors were open a wee bit after the kicking. The bolts held.

Yes, your life is an open book. For me at the time it was a money issue - window treatments are expensive. But, as I sit here now all my blinds are closed, I have privacy and feel very comfortable.

Glad someone took some flowers by.

BC - could be. I wouldn't consider it beyond the realm of possibility that things said here aren't being viewed at numerous locations. Wouldn't be the first time it has happened, doubt it will be the last.

Your right RC...I see sometimes there are more guests than members on here, so they stay behind hidden doors. Oh well.

Many of the statements on here re-quoted on other boards. This appears to be the board to come to and seek information.

I thought someone mentioned not too long ago K&B user name was being used on here. Wonder if someone thinks it funny or really them?:waitasec:

Your right RC...

I have also seen many of the statements on here re-quoted on other boards. It appears to be the board to go and seek information on.

I thought someone mentioned not too long ago K&B user name was being used on here. Wonder if someone thinks it funny or really them?:waitasec:

There is a Kurtz & Blum poster on WS - last activity 7/30/08. Page 9 of the K's if one wants to verify. Could be a joke, could be for real. All you have to do to be invisible is log out.

Seen it before on this website - LE looks, lawyers look, even so called experts - MSilver is one of those but I don't think he is much of an expert really. Wouldn't rule out those who have been named on search warrants - especially tekkie ones. It happens Mom.

Your right RC...I see sometimes there are more guests than members on here, so they stay behind hidden doors. Oh well.

Many of the statements on here re-quoted on other boards. This appears to be the board to come to and seek information.

What other boards are you talking about?

Well, Mom, when are you going to set up $10 tours like they do in Charleston? A couple of fine Clydesdales pulling an old fashioned trolley... You could do the Harris Teeter, "Wisteria Lane" (front and back street views), the preschool, all the friends homes, CISCO, the place where Nancy was found. You could donate the money to NC's memorial fund.

What other boards are you talking about?

I know WolfWeb? has done it. I am seeing it where there are forums in the media, city-data, Carolina Hurricanes I think someone posted what was being said here.

How I found this is when I do a google search the other websites pull up and sure enough it is things we are talking about.

It's not bad at all, just this board is the most active one so they are gathering info from us.

One board I know of is called In Session. It's boring. What's a good one? I love this one because it seems there are people from the neighborhood, community, BC's work, even people from Canada who knew him. I mean, what boards can be as good as having me, Mom and others who can look in the windows, drive around, hit the HT and other sites and report back? WS folks will solve the murder mystery too!

As of this afternoon there ARE fresh 'white' flowers with a white satin ribbon wrapped around the bundle with a bow tied. I had taken some friends with me to show them the location where NC was found, and was rather surprised to see a fresh bunch.

Thanks MT3...just curious - were the fresh flowers at the exact spot where we've suspected the final location was? (Or were they just in the "general area").

[ ie, were they placed where that original bouquet was placed - which was placed there very shortly after the tragedy, or elsewhere ]

I know WolfWeb? has done it. I am seeing it where there are forums in the media, city-data, Carolina Hurricanes I think someone posted what was being said here.

How I found this is when I do a google search the other websites pull up and sure enough it is things we are talking about.

It's not bad at all, just this board is the most active one so they are gathering info from us.

Well, of course; I am not surprised to hear that. We have some lively and intelligent conversation.

:)

One board I know of is called In Session. It's boring. What's a good one? I love this one because it seems there are people from the neighborhood, community, BC's work, even people from Canada who knew him. I mean, what boards can be as good as having me, Mom and others who can look in the windows, drive around, hit the HT and other sites and report back? WS folks will solve the murder mystery too!

Seriously ncnative - it has been great having people who live there on the board - it certainly helps in the visualization of the area and the perspective between locations. Extremely helpful and much appreciated.

Exactly....:D

Well, Mom, when are you going to set up $10 tours like they do in Charleston? A couple of fine Clydesdales pulling an old fashioned trolley... You could do the Harris Teeter, "Wisteria Lane" (front and back street views), the preschool, all the friends homes, CISCO, the place where Nancy was found. You could donate the money to NC's memorial fund.

:coffeeup: add Java Jive, LifeTime Fitness {cough}, K&B office, Wake County Courthouse and the :behindbar since this is where the perp will end up!:clap:

$20 to take a bus...since there will be a huge request to come along.

:coffeeup: add Java Jive, LifeTime Fitness {cough}, K&B office, Wake County Courthouse and the :behindbar since this is where the perp will end up!:clap:

$20 to take a bus...since there will be a huge request to come along.

Yes, Lifetime Fitness - I definitely appreciate all the info on that - all the ammenities, cameras, check in procedures, dumpsters, cafes and so on. There is something about that place...just gotta figure out what it is.

Thanks MT3...just curious - were the fresh flowers at the exact spot where we've suspected the final location was? (Or were they just in the "general area").

[ ie, were they placed where that original bouquet was placed - which was placed there very shortly after the tragedy, or elsewhere ]

If you mean once you go down the embankment off the road, not against the black barrier but where the area flattens out, old flowers are there. Is this the location you are asking about?

The fresh flowers were there with them. It appears someone had gone down the embankment recently looking at the footprints on the embankment.

Anyone willing to go check BC's shoes for mud?:chicken:

If you mean once you go down the embankment off the road, not against the black barrier but where the area flattens out, old flowers are there. Is this the location you are asking about?

The fresh flowers were there with them. It appears someone had gone down the embankment recently looking at the footprints on the embankment.

Anyone willing to go check BC's shoes for mud?:chicken:

The new flowers are in the same place as the old flowers? Like placed next to the old flowers?

As I recall the old flowers are not too far from the bottom of the embankment.

Yes, Lifetime Fitness - I definitely appreciate all the info on that - all the ammenities, cameras, check in procedures, dumpsters, cafes and so on. There is something about that place...just gotta figure out what it is.

I happen to have someone I know well who works at LTF. I should see if there happens to be any mention to what went on there. Especially since both BC and NC were members, someone should remember them.
I also know someone else who I think is a lifeguard there.

BC...I will have to ask them.

I know a hairstylist/colorist who works at the salon there. She used to work at another salon. I haven't thought about asking her.

Oh you can bet the perp cleaned his shoes, tires and probably took himself through a carwash and vacuum. It's killing me not knowing Who Done It, officially.

So Ncnative...would you please go by BC's, knock and ask to see his shoes? :help:

He won't answer the door for me, I know he won't.
He has shut his blinds, draped the windows with sheets, and now sleeping with the lights on :eye::eye:. I think he is reading WS...really I do.:eek:

I happen to have someone I know well who works at LTF. I should see if there happens to be any mention to what went on there. Especially since both BC and NC were members, someone should remember them.
I also know someone else who I think is a lifeguard there.

BC...I will have to ask them.

Mom

I'm anal retentive :) - it could be nothing at all but there is something about LTF that sticks in my craw. Same as LE passing out fliers at 6 am at Cary Parkway and Holly Springs Road two weeks after Nancy went missing.

So Ncnative...would you please go by BC's, knock and ask to see his shoes? :help:

He won't answer the door for me, I know he won't.
He has shut his blinds, draped the windows with sheets, and now sleeping with the lights on :eye::eye:. I think he is reading WS...really I do.:eek:

Whether BC did it or not, I sincerely believe it would not be in his best interests to be reading WS.

Bad for his emotional and mental health, don'tcha know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin