Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone cares to see some search warrants for what all is involved - warrants in the Michelle Young case were released today - check the Michelle Young forum at the end of thread 23 for the link

Will give you a good idea of what has to be presented to obtain a warrant, the kinds of things searched for and recovered.

Just thought you all might find the probable cause requirements interesting.

thanks. will be helpful

IIRC, BC and NC had previously been looking for a larger home. The developer of this area is Toll Bros., and the area they had finally, sorta, settled on was in a different location, closer to RTP, but which also was being developed by Toll Bros. However, no money actually exchanged hands, IMO, because of the marital strife. I'm pretty sure BC would have been aware of this area.

Yes. I knew the development was there because I saw the sign for Toll Brothers on Holly Springs Rd. I hadn't been into the development, but I knew of it. Also that development had a home on the Parade of Homes tour last fall, so anyone who saw the map or book for the Parade would have known about it as well.

OK, here's my thoughts about Lifetime Fitness trip:

1) If he didn't murder Nancy, he's out looking around her normal running routes and is very close to LTF, he, on a whim, decides to stop in there to see if they have seen her.

2) If he did murder Nancy, he could've been driving around like he said "looking" for her, spots LTF and decides it would be a good place that he could be seen looking for her (on camera, person to person, just so someone could actually verify he was out looking).

I don't think he went there to check her in to make it appear she was there. I would imagine that there would be too much activity in LTF for him to be putting evidence in lockers. I would also think that attempting to dump any evidence in a dumpster at that time of day would be too visible.

I've never been to LTF so I can't attest to how crowded it would be on a Saturday afternoon. I do know that the gym I belong to has a pretty steady stream of people on Saturdays.

Yes, your 1) and 2) are very possible.

LTF is very busy on Saturdays, so besides the cameras there could be lots of witnesses.

As for stashing evidence in lockers, it's not as if he'd be pulling a bloody knife out of his pocket. He could just be sticking a gym bag in a locker.

I still don't think it's likely he hid stuff at LTF, I was just trying to figure a way it might be possible.

Don't forget about the hearing today 2:30 Raleigh time.

Doubt the warrant for the house will be unsealed but you never know what might slip out of a lawyers mouth.

If anyone cares to see some search warrants for what all is involved - warrants in the Michelle Young case were released today - check the Michelle Young forum at the end of thread 23 for the link

Will give you a good idea of what has to be presented to obtain a warrant, the kinds of things searched for and recovered.

Just thought you all might find the probable cause requirements interesting.

Good stuff, RC. Very enlightening.

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything
against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

<-----

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

Yes, your 1) and 2) are very possible.

LTF is very busy on Saturdays, so besides the cameras there could be lots of witnesses.

As for stashing evidence in lockers, it's not as if he'd be pulling a bloody knife out of his pocket. He could just be sticking a gym bag in a locker.

I still don't think it's likely he hid stuff at LTF, I was just trying to figure a way it might be possible.

Even him putting a gym bag in a locker would seem odd if he was there "looking" for his wife. I'm sure someone would've noticed him being in the locker room. No reason to look in the men's locker room for a woman.

Even him putting a gym bag in a locker would seem odd if he was there "looking" for his wife. I'm sure someone would've noticed him being in the locker room. No reason to look in the men's locker room for a woman.

That's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member