Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of hubby putting clothes detergent in a dishwasher.......we were on vacation......was at a condo we rented in West Hollywood......the suds just kept coming and coming and coming :shocked2:

When my kids were young I could put all 3 in the jaccuzi together..
I used to put a dab of shampoo in the water and turn the jets on for bubbles. One night I ran out to get something and 1 of the kids....god knows which one..poured the bottle of shampoo in. When I returned the bubbles were everywhere and I could barely find them. It literally took me 2 days to get all the stuff washed down.

When my kids were young I could put all 3 in the jaccuzi together..
I used to put a dab of shampoo in the water and turn the jets on for bubbles. One night I ran out to get something and 1 of the kids....god knows which one..poured the bottle of shampoo in. When I returned the bubbles were everywhere and I could barely find them. It literally took me 2 days to get all the stuff washed down.

My SIL called me one time while the girls were playing. They snuck into the bathroom, and 'cleaned' it with an entire bottle of J&J baby shampoo. Verrrrry slippery, lots of bubbles, and took forEVER to get it cleaned up. Floor, walls, fixtures, tub, sink, door, window, all with gorgeous bubbles.

[ Case in point: The Young warrants: After reading those, how many potential jurors won't to into a trial with at least a little bit of bias against the husband?? (if he is ultimately arrested) ]

I'm still reading the SWs and am simply stunned. Is Wade Smith still representing him?

I view it as LE/CPD don't have all the tox, DNA, forsensic reports back yet, it's clear that Mr. Cooper is the number one suspect. Charge him, charge someone or they are unsealed in two weeks is the message I'm getting from Stephens.

Still on the fence. Mrs. Cooper passed before 6:15 a.m. or after 7:00 a.m. I think TOD will need to be established without any doubt or minimal error if that is possible.

I'll be game and put a dollar on death before 4am, white sedan used, LTF absolutely sealed BC fate if it is a circumstantial evidence case.

My SIL called me one time while the girls were playing. They snuck into the bathroom, and 'cleaned' it with an entire bottle of J&J baby shampoo. Verrrrry slippery, lots of bubbles, and took forEVER to get it cleaned up. Floor, walls, fixtures, tub, sink, door, window, all with gorgeous bubbles.

That would be almost be impossible to cut thru...must have stayed slick for a year. Kids!

Oh...BC...hear all the things you can use if you need cleaning supplies and run out during the night???:woohoo:

I'll be game and put a dollar on death before 4am, white sedan used, LTF absolutely sealed BC fate if it is a circumstantial evidence case.

LTF more 'damning' than a 4:20am HT visit? Both would be bad; HT in the 4am timeframe would be REALLY bad.

Wow, quite a party here tonight!

OK, RC, I'll bite: what did you do to the microwave?

LTF more 'damning' than a 4:20am HT visit? Both would be bad; HT in the 4am timeframe would be REALLY bad.

Combined they both are going to do him in. They are equal in damning, just LTF was after his HT stunt.

[ Case in point: The Young warrants: After reading those, how many potential jurors won't to into a trial with at least a little bit of bias against the husband?? (if he is ultimately arrested) ]

I'm still reading the SWs and am simply stunned. Is Wade Smith still representing him?

I view it as LE/CPD don't have all the tox, DNA, forsensic reports back yet, it's clear that Mr. Cooper is the number one suspect. Charge him, charge someone or they are unsealed in two weeks is the message I'm getting from Stephens.

Still on the fence. Mrs. Cooper passed before 6:15 a.m. or after 7:00 a.m. I think TOD will need to be established without any doubt or minimal error if that is possible.

Voir Dire - takes care of the worry, they will subpeoa 800 people for jury duty and whittle it down to 12 and some alts - Voir Dire eliminates bias and unfit jurors for the most part. Wade Smith never represented Jason Young - little Roger did for a while. Jason hasn't had a lwayer for some time if one believes the family.

In this case - the worst publicity so far has come from the custody case, which Brad zealously took part in with his own affidavits. His choice. If he is arrested for the murder of his wife, it will be infinitely more incriminating in the public eye than any search warrant issued. People do not follow cases that closely unless they are directly affected, too bust with their own lives to worry about crime.

Oh...BC...hear all the things you can use if you need cleaning supplies and run out during the night???:woohoo:

Hey Brad.......next time buy
vf8l5s.jpg
....I hear the enzymes get out blood stains.

Wow, quite a party here tonight!

OK, RC, I'll bite: what did you do to the microwave?

Confession nite aye ?

You know that Chinese food you get in those little containers with the tiny little metal handles ? Use your imagination, but that wasn't the only incident...:crazy:

If I had a dollar, I'd bet right along with ya.
After paying $2.79 for a coke I would be broke too. You should have gone and bought (2) 2-liters for the same price...One for you and one for SG.:crazy:

Confession nite aye ?

You know that Chinese food you get in those little containers with the tiny little metal handles ? Use your imagination, but that wasn't the only incident...:crazy:

Oh, arcing. That's always exciting.

Bye, all. Gotta call it a night before I crash into my keyboard.

Hey Brad.......next time buy
vf8l5s.jpg
....I hear the enzymes get out blood stains.
I bet he wished he had known all this info before hand..:waitasec:
Prison will have him on his hands and knees scrubbing with a tooth brush before too long or doing laundry for a few :twocents: a day.

After paying $2.79 for a coke I would be broke too. You should have gone and bought (2) 2-liters for the same price...One for you and one for SG.:crazy:

wonder how much a 2L would be there. Probably 1.29.... I mean, we weren't at Disneyland, by any means. Think I'll call the mgr tomorrow and complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722