Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhh you make me wish I lived over that way!! I do believe we could have some major fun ;)

Question on the warrants -- those were just the first ones, right? As in BC and attorneys have already seen them so they're mainly being kept from the media/public?

Come on over and have some fun. I'll buy the rice to toss when the time comes and supply a few of these :toast:

I bet RC can answer this better...but I thought BC only knows about the one done on his house and vehicle.

Sorry you had a rough time of it today - will see if we can cheer you up.

Glass of milk ?

Glass of Juice ?

Cup of detergent ?

Wait, I gotta run to the store... BRB :blowkiss:

You can
rcvodi.gif
while you wait to finish your
k33m6h.gif

oooohhhh you make me wish I lived over that way!! I do believe we could have some major fun ;)

Question on the warrants -- those were just the first ones, right? As in BC and attorneys have already seen them so they're mainly being kept from the media/public?

The only one for sure that BC and his lawyer would know exactly what is said in the probable cause and what was removed would be the warrant for the residence and cars.

The warrant on his office would have been issued to Cisco Systems and Brad and Co have no right to a copy of it. There is no expectation of privacy in the workplace.

The undisclosed - can't even comment except to say if it was issued to a friend of BC's - they could share their copy of the warrant with him so he could see what is going on. They would have to make a judgement call if they wanted to share the info with him or not. Their integrity would decide but they are not exactly under a requirment to be quiet about it. If it was served on a property BC owns - he would get a copy of it. If it was served on a facility such as a commercial operation or retail outlet, there is no requirement to give any information to Brad and CO or even to alert them about the warrant.

so it's all of them - Cisco and the undisclosed location, too? ok, I'm off to find the articles.

(and MT3K I think there's fun to be had before the rice throwing esp the way things about this seem to find you! Just stay safe!!)

ETA - TY RC!!

What OTHER trouble are you planning to get yourself in next, Mom? Enquiring minds...

You know...all I wanted to do is get some more time estimates for RC, since he did a wonderful graph last night. :blowkiss:

BC ruined it! He shouldn't have surprised me like he did.:eek:

Maybe I should send out flyers on how to make money on eBay and see if he calls??:confused: Or car detailing?

Any suggestions?

Maybe I should send out flyers on how to make money on eBay and see if he calls??:confused: Or car detailing?

Any suggestions?

Suggest acquiring a bundle of crossword puzzles and find-the-word puzzles to keep the soon-to-be-incarcerated occupied.

Car detailing would be good!

Write a book: "50 ways to clean a crime scene" or pen the ebook, "101 uses for Tide HE detergent w/out bleach"

so it's all of them - Cisco and the undisclosed location, too? ok, I'm off to find the articles.

(and MT3K I think there's fun to be had before the rice throwing esp the way things about this seem to find you! Just stay safe!!)

ETA - TY RC!!

Sorry - I think the hearing today was only for the warrant on the residence served on 7/16

Cisco was 7/21 and the undisclosed was 7/25 so they will be coming due in a few days. Probaly the same result - will be re-sealed, maybe only for 2 weeks like the residence warrant.

2bec9f.gif
<--------mom when she looked over and saw BC.......rofl.

mom......maybe you better start wearing disguises so he won't start recognizing you.

Suggest acquiring a bundle of crossword puzzles and find-the-word puzzles to keep the soon-to-be-incarcerated occupied.

Car detailing would be good!

Write a book: "50 ways to clean a crime scene" or pen the ebook, "101 uses for Tide HE detergent w/out bleach"

Since NCNative noticed his leland had died 1st she can go offer to cut it down. Better yet SG you are the one who asked RC for a chainsaw..you can go do it.:clap:

Sorry - I think the hearing today was only for the warrant on the residence served on 7/16

Cisco was 7/21 and the undisclosed was 7/25 so they will be coming due in a few days. Probaly the same result - will be re-sealed, maybe only for 2 weeks like the residence warrant.

ok TY, I appreciate it :)

ROFLMAO - yep ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

RC..did you use a cup full or a bottle full like BC? Remember it has low suds, so don't keep pouring the detergent in or you'll have bubbles coming out over the top like I had a roommate do once.:crazy:

RC..did you use a cup full or a bottle full like BC? Remember it has low suds, so don't keep pouring the detergent in or you'll have bubbles coming out over the top like I had a roommate do once.:crazy:

Sweetie, I learned a while back that me and laundry and microwaves just don't get along. If I wish to continue breathing I have been instructed to never even think about the B (bleach) word or death will be sudden but swift. Last time I did laundry, was trying to help, it wasn't pretty. I have also learned what happens when you put Dawn dish soap in the dishwasher or bubble bath stuff in a jacuzzi. Fun stuff.

Brad can stick with the laundry and buying that stuff that goes with it.

[ Case in point: The Young warrants: After reading those, how many potential jurors won't to into a trial with at least a little bit of bias against the husband?? (if he is ultimately arrested) ]

I'm still reading the SWs and am simply stunned. Is Wade Smith still representing him?

Bottom line, if the concern about preventing a fair trail and prejudicing the public against a potential defendant is legitimate, and the subject of the warrants is still the subject of the investigation (and a potential suspect), then how is this concern mitigated at all unless the warrants are kept concealed (until either trial, or the person is no longer a suspect)

Am I making any sense?

I view it as LE/CPD don't have all the tox, DNA, forsensic reports back yet, it's clear that Mr. Cooper is the number one suspect. Charge him, charge someone or they are unsealed in two weeks is the message I'm getting from Stephens.

Still on the fence. Mrs. Cooper passed before 6:15 a.m. or after 7:00 a.m. I think TOD will need to be established without any doubt or minimal error if that is possible.

Reminds me of hubby putting laundry detergent in a dishwasher.......we were on vacation......was at a condo we rented in West Hollywood......the suds just kept coming and coming and coming :shocked2:

I have also learned what happens when you put Dawn dish soap in the dishwasher or bubble bath stuff in a jacuzzi. Fun stuff.

roflmao........I just saw your post after I posted about my hubby putting laundry detergent in the dishwasher........must be a "man thang"
r7vznq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member