Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you, Mom. BC is out to get you! He knows where you live! He's been following you. I double-dawg-dare you to put a big white bow on his back fence. (With Crazy Glue, so he can't get it off). Everyone should know where she lived. :gift:

He's watching you! :eye: :eye:

Ha ha.
Personal property I can't touch....I'd be :behindbar before he is! I want to be able to throw rice when they come to handcuff him.:clap:

don't know about his bro, but i read that his mother is with him. his father went back to canada

He was alone both times tonight...unless he was carrying her around in his trunk like he has done to someone recently :eek:
Maybe that is why he looked suspicious to me...looking for another dump site.

Maybe that is why he looked suspicious to me...looking for another dump site.

Well if his mother is anything like mine...I'm gonna call that possible justifiable homicide.

{ did I just say that out loud? }

Sorry you had a rough time of it today - will see if we can cheer you up.

Glass of milk ?

Glass of Juice ?

Cup of detergent ?

Wait, I gotta run to the store... BRB :blowkiss:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You run to the store RC...I need to run to the bathroom after seeing that!

No thanks to the Vic card, I don't want anyone to know I am running out twice to buy detergent today. :crazy:

Could you please pick me up some stuff when you get to HT? I need milk, juice, a chainsaw, a hand saw, and some spring rolls. Nothing hinky, I promise. Pls. Thx.! :blowkiss:

Could you please pick me up some stuff when you get to HT? I need milk, juice, a chainsaw, a hand saw, and some spring rolls. Nothing hinky, I promise. Pls. Thx.! :blowkiss:

but no pepsi - pizza hut charged us 2.79 each for a 20 oz. who SAYS this is not the ritzy side of town?

You guys are being naughty, naughty, naughty tonight! :floorlaugh:

Sorry you had a rough time of it today - will see if we can cheer you up.

Glass of milk ?

Glass of Juice ?

Cup of detergent ?

Wait, I gotta run to the store... BRB :blowkiss:

:laughbounce:

I have actually thought about going shopping at the Goodwill store and seeing if I happen to find a used Cisco hat and a North Face jacket....:D

I actually thought about doing paper delivery :Bicicleta:and requesting his route so I could check in early each morning to make sure he is not loading items to go to the dump.

Also to stick little sticky notes inside the paper with sweet messages. :)

oooohhhh you make me wish I lived over that way!! I do believe we could have some major fun ;)

Question on the warrants -- those were just the first ones, right? As in BC and attorneys have already seen them so they're mainly being kept from the media/public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum