Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem about the times. Would be better done at 630 or so in the morning on a weekend anyhow.

I was serious about the milk and juice and detergent. I will always associate his name with making trips to the store early in the morning to get those items - superdad. :crazy:

Yup, in his white BMW with the broken license tag bolt...that is now fixed.

He might as well do all the running around he wants now because soon he won't have that luxury. :clap:

:eek: @ mom!

Be careful Mom!!

BTW, I'm with Star12 right now. We each have our laptops and are sitting outside of {not JJ}, having a soda. ;-)

Hi to both of you! Go by and see the xxxx doesn't even have his white bow around his mailbox anymore, but everyone else still have theirs...I guess NC is already forgotten in his mind.:loser:

Hi to both of you! Go by and see the xxxx doesn't even have his white bow around his mailbox anymore, but everyone else still have theirs...I guess NC is already forgotten in his mind.:loser:

Oh interesting...however we are not close to there either...and unless he has wireless access outside of his house we're not moving from this spot! :-)

Good, you're safer on the "wrong" side of the tracks these days. LOL

What's your theory about this broken/hanging license tag?

Tag was removed to do his running the morning of the 12th...

A--couldn't find 1 bolt when he got home to put it back on
OR
B--went to the carwash, removed the tag, and the hand pressured wand blew it off the ledge

He used some contraption to hold it on, which finally gave way.

It could be the LE removed it for evidence. Maybe NC hair was caught in it??:confused:

We're avoiding alll Chick-Fil-A's too!

He didn't follow me into Chick-fil-A....still safe place to attend..

With all the demolition going on in Waverly Place maybe he was looking for a place to dump something. The 1st time he passed me he looked strange. He was leaning forward looking side to side. Strange indeed :nerves:

I hear you, Mom. BC is out to get you! He knows where you live! He's been following you. I double-dawg-dare you to put a big white bow on his back fence. (With Crazy Glue, so he can't get it off). Everyone should know where she lived. :gift:

He's watching you! :eye: :eye:

Ha ha.

One day last week I got behind a white BMW like Brad's. It was right where you turn left onto Cary Pkwy. from Lochmere, near behind his house. Only, the driver was a nerdy kind of dude, shorter than Brad, and I think eyeglasses. Dark hair. Is the back of Brad's white BMW dinged on the bumper? This one had a black ding line maybe several inches long, I can't remember. I have heard that someone has stayed with him, maybe his brother? Just a guess that it COULD have been someone driving his car, but there are a million zillion of them. But since I was right there...I figured you would know, Mom, every ding and dried bug on Brad's car, right?

No! Put a rainbow sticker on the back of his beemer and a BIG WHITE BOW on the radio antenna!

/childish snickering

One day last week I got behind a white BMW like Brad's. It was right where you turn left onto Cary Pkwy. from Lochmere, near behind his house. Only, the driver was a nerdy kind of dude, shorter than Brad, and I think eyeglasses. Dark hair. Is the back of Brad's white BMW dinged on the bumper? This one had a black ding line maybe several inches long, I can't remember. I have heard that someone has stayed with him, maybe his brother? Just a guess that it COULD have been someone driving his car, but there are a million zillion of them. But since I was right there...I figured you would know, Mom, every ding and dried bug on Brad's car, right?

This is exactly where he was..I had just come to the stop light waiting for it to turn green and he came righ in front of me. I was going to time Cary Pkwy to Tryon, then to Waverly. Absolutely no doubt it was him..

He leans forward, hands on top of the steering wheel with his elbows resting on the bottom of the stirring wheel...He was looking side to side over the hood. He was by himself, riding around like he had no care in the world..:furious:

don't know about his bro, but i read that his mother is with him. his father went back to canada

Thanks, RaisinCharlie! After the day I have had, well, I needed that...:blowkiss:

Sorry you had a rough time of it today - will see if we can cheer you up.

Glass of milk ?

Glass of Juice ?

Cup of detergent ?

Wait, I gotta run to the store... BRB :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics