Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NCNative...we voted for you to cut down the dead leland cypress behind BC fence. I have a chainsaw and SG requested one. You can borrow it if you like. :)

Mom, I'm about to doze off to sleep.

That dead leyland cypress is behind someone else's fence, isn't it? All of Brad's died already and are cut out. I'll cut the neighbor's dead one after you put the big white bow on a stake on the public part of the grass behind his fence.

Well, I won't really cut it down. But I can send one of the beavers from back here in our creek. They do a nice job. I'll just cage one and let him out back of Brad's fence.

Tomorrow may bring excitement over either the Cooper or the Young case. I'm getting tired of talking about it. I want action!

Jason Young has a copy of all the warrants released today - he has had them since they were executed in February of this year. One was served on his Mother's house and surely she shared it with him since he lives with her. Another was served on his younger sister - no doubt it has also been passed around amongst the family since Jason use to live with her right after the murder. I also know for a fact the warrants were shared with family friends - the little blabber mouth has been exercising his freedom of speech since the begining of this case and still is making excuses for JY.

From following the Young case - the warrants did not hurt him anymore than what was already known IMO - the warrants only revealed more evidence of what happened and how and how much evidence LE does have. The information does not make him more or less guilty looking than before the release of the warrants IMO.

I have a different view on warrants and keeping them secret. I believe it does more harm to seal them than it does to publish them if a suspect is in LE's head. The simple truth - we are setting here talking out our backsides and generating rumor after rumor, in reality. The truth can't hurt any worse can it ? In cases where an investigation could be jeopardized I say seal it , in a case where an informat could be exposed I say seal it.

Right now - if Brad Cooper is not their suspect - he has paid a high price because of secracy. If he is their suspect - he still has paid a high price - what is the difference - truth versus secrets thats all.

Thanks RC - makes sense.

SF...I asked, but not answered. He did ask for it to be done and the song & dance he did trying to get it done. I really didn't need to hear anymore since I already had the details on HT. I was up all night vomitxxx, I was so sick over it.

The affidavits..if you read them again you will see he never told JA the time NC left to go jogging. When JA called BC approx @ 11, he told her NC was jogging and was about an hour late coming in. He tried to setup an alibi on Saturday, and 1pm wouldn't be out of of a reasonable time frame if it had worked.

IMO the snag BC had was the LE was waiting for him when he got home. Where was NC LTF card?

This is why I believe BC is guilty, as guilty gets!

MT3K, someone at LTF told you he asked to have her card swiped?

Sorry - I think the hearing today was only for the warrant on the residence served on 7/16

Cisco was 7/21 and the undisclosed was 7/25 so they will be coming due in a few days. Probaly the same result - will be re-sealed, maybe only for 2 weeks like the residence warrant.

The WRAL article says all three are sealed until 9/2. Do you think that's a typo?

SF...I asked, but not answered. He did ask for it to be done and the song & dance he did trying to get it done. I really didn't need to hear anymore since I already had the details on HT. I was up all night vomitxxx, I was so sick over it.

The affidavits..if you read them again you will see he never told JA the time NC left to go jogging. When JA called BC approx @ 11, he told her NC was jogging and was about an hour late coming in. He tried to setup an alibi on Saturday, and 1pm wouldn't be out of of a reasonable time frame if it had worked.

IMO the snag BC had was the LE was waiting for him when he got home. Where was NC LTF card?

This is why I believe BC is guilty, as guilty gets!

HT was enough for me, actually, because 4:20 a.m. is over-the-top ludicrous for somebody who NEVER shops to go & buy 1 item that so conveniently would relate to cleaning up after murdering somebody who happens to disappear around the same time frame.

But, his LTF behavior is completely unbelievably arrogant & stupid, & convincing to any jury, i would think. While he's out "looking for his wife", he's also pretending to be her so there'll be a record of her being at the gym. Not so good to be doing both activities in tandem---pretending to be her while at the same time looking for her.

and later that afternoon, LTF becomes a hub for the search parties for Nancy.

anybody know if they had a family membership? if so, he could have used his card. OR, instead of trying to get in with Nancy's card, if he was on the up & up like his defense will suggest, he would simply tell them that Nancy didn't return home from running & do they have record of her being there.

it was a clever idea if it had worked, but it so totally backfired & is all recorded on their surveillance video, right?

hopefully LE will have enough to arrest & convict

Star...she needs to have it slapped out of her too, for the way she treated NC.
To see the mailbox bow gone really has upset me, as well as wondering who did it. There is no remorse for NC at all with the Coopers, IMO.

Where is the obituary? BC didn't have to attend anything public to do place that in the paper.

I realized how cold hearted BC really was when he stated he told Bella just before the service about NC. A parent is suppose to be there in time of need for their children, support them and help them thru a trying time.

His day is coming and I will have the rice ready.

unfortunately, it's becoming clear that both JY & BC's cold-hearted, evil, sociopath-like (devoid of ANY feelings) behavior are themes & patterns in their family systems, and perfectly acceptable. If anything, they are supported & encouraged in their behavior. BC's mother clearly "modeled" that completely disrespectful, hateful, evil behavior toward Nancy when she was in town, & encouraged BC by her example. Their familes share part of the guilt & blame for encouraging their brother or son's over-the-top hatred of their wives.

His actions at LTF, if as exactly as described in Mom's posts, are strange enough and can be verified by a witness---the desk clerk who was the one he spoke to. If he did try to get the wife's card swiped and did do some song 'n dance, then surely this will have stood out in the front desk clerk's mind cause it's not an everyday occurrence. Combine that with any video taken of the front desk area when he went in...plus any other witnesses there who may have seen him (but of course did not see Nancy as she was never there that day). It's right up there with something Scott Peterson would do, thinking he was being clever, and only backfired on him.

I believe this LTF maneuver will likely be seen the same way: super hinky!

since the search party was headquartered at first at LTF & I believe organized that Sat afternoon (is that right? or was it Sunday?), the desk clerk--regardless of which day they started searching--will definitely remember his trying to swipe her card & his song & dance.

The WRAL article says all three are sealed until 9/2. Do you think that's a typo?

Its hard to tell actually. If you refer back to the Judge's order to extend the seal to the 18th, it references only the warrant of 16 July. The motion to extend filed by the DA also only refers to the 16 July warrant.

Typo - the media doesn't do that do they ? I dunno, I suppose the judge just said instead of a bunch of hearings on each of these, lets just do it this way - all of them will be sealed until 2 Sept, if for no other reason than to put all of them on the same timeframe. So - no telling since we have yet to see a written decision from the judge. Will see if anyone has published that this am.

In other words - no clue here.

Its hard to tell actually. If you refer back to the Judge's order to extend the seal to the 18th, it references only the warrant of 16 July. The motion to extend filed by the DA also only refers to the 16 July warrant.

Typo - the media doesn't do that do they ? I dunno, I suppose the judge just said instead of a bunch of hearings on each of these, lets just do it this way - all of them will be sealed until 2 Sept, if for no other reason than to put all of them on the same timeframe. So - no telling since we have yet to see a written decision from the judge. Will see if anyone has published that this am.

In other words - no clue here.

The document filed by the ADA shows all three warrants (it's a total of 6 pages). It has SWs issued 7/16, 7/21, and 7/25.

The document filed by the ADA shows all three warrants (it's a total of 6 pages). It has SWs issued 7/16, 7/21, and 7/25.

Then one could assume it is not a typo - right ? Fun & games

Seems to me the DA placed a limit on themselves then by doing so. No Whine

Is it on record that BC actually DID swipe a card at LTF? That's the question here.

Now, I've looked at the moms and their behaviors (reported and seen), of Scott Peterson, Jason Young and Brad Cooper. They all should form a club.

Scott P. had his mom's Mercedes, his mom scoffed Laci's lifestyle, and boy did the mom parade around the courthouse in that oxygen paraphenalia. I wonder, do you think she went home every day and threw the tubes down, crashed on the sofa and smoke a cigarette? It seemed like a pity mongering thing for her. His dad was sure SP was going to become the big golf pro.

JY's mamma has harbored her "sweet" son, probably told him what to do and thinks nothing of the murder of her daughter-in-law. They all look and act like hillbillies protecting their likker still and family secrets up thar in the hills.

Brad Cooper's mom has been detailed by Nancy Cooper to Nancy's friends before she was murdered. She even says that Brad agreed not to allow his mom back in the house. You'd think she and Brad's family could've shown up at one of the services for Nancy.

I'm one, after all is said and done, who would love to read a book written by someone who researches all the psychology behind the families of killers. What kind of upbringing did the killer have, behind closed doors? Family dynamics? All that stuff. 'Cause folks, when you are raising your children, they are little sponges soaking up every little sound, word and experience. It all affects their little psyches. Add genetics to the bunch, and hope for the best.

Again, is there proof that BC actually DID swipe the card at LTF? Or is this just another "what if" scenario?

Is it on record that BC actually DID swipe a card at LTF? That's the question here.

Now, I've looked at the moms and their behaviors (reported and seen), of Scott Peterson, Jason Young and Brad Cooper. They all should form a club.

Scott P. had his mom's Mercedes, his mom scoffed Laci's lifestyle, and boy did the mom parade around the courthouse in that oxygen paraphenalia. I wonder, do you think she went home every day and threw the tubes down, crashed on the sofa and smoke a cigarette? It seemed like a pity mongering thing for her. His dad was sure SP was going to become the big golf pro.

JY's mamma has harbored her "sweet" son, probably told him what to do and thinks nothing of the murder of her daughter-in-law. They all look and act like hillbillies protecting their likker still and family secrets up thar in the hills.

Brad Cooper's mom has been detailed by Nancy Cooper to Nancy's friends before she was murdered. She even says that Brad agreed not to allow his mom back in the house. You'd think she and Brad's family could've shown up at one of the services for Nancy.

I'm one, after all is said and done, who would love to read a book written by someone who researches all the psychology behind the families of killers. What kind of upbringing did the killer have, behind closed doors? Family dynamics? All that stuff. 'Cause folks, when you are raising your children, they are little sponges soaking up every little sound, word and experience. It all affects their little psyches. Add genetics to the bunch, and hope for the best.

Again, is there proof that BC actually DID swipe the card at LTF? Or is this just another "what if" scenario?

By record - if you mean LE saying so - no the LTF issue is not on record that we are aware of since everything is sealed and Chief Bazemore never said anything about it. No reference from the DA - so no, not on record.

Mother's Murder Club ? MMC

Scott P purchased that used Mercedes just prior to being arrested, however it is true he told the person he bought it from that his name was Jackie Peterson.

Then one could assume it is not a typo - right ? Fun & games

Seems to me the DA placed a limit on themselves then by doing so. No Whine

You were right about Stephens order on Friday only addressing the 7/16 warrant. But the ADA went ahead and asked for all 3. Didn't buy them much extra time on the 7/25 warrant.

I guess maybe we'll get to see the written order to extend the seal today.

You were right about Stephens order on Friday only addressing the 7/16 warrant. But the ADA went ahead and asked for all 3. Didn't buy them much extra time on the 7/25 warrant.

I guess maybe we'll get to see the written order to extend the seal today.

Not much time for the DA to figure how this case is unusual or different, extrordinary or anything else.

MT3K, did you say you heard from someone that Brad tried to have Nancy's card swiped at LTF?

I am still so baffled about the plate on the SUV not showing a hit on the tax database. If ownership was transferred to another party (via lease or something else) a new plate normally would be issued. If the car was still in his name, it should show via that search. I'm not sure how the DMV system works as far as showing history of license plate replacement. I certainly don't see any notes on my own personal records when I do a search of my old license plate #. Nor do I see anything indicating my old plate # on my new registration.

I guess unless we knew the VIN #(MT3K, don't you want to sneak up there and get that? :crazy:) we aren't going to know much about the "mystery plate."

I am still so baffled about the plate on the SUV not showing a hit on the tax database. If ownership was transferred to another party (via lease or something else) a new plate normally would be issued. If the car was still in his name, it should show via that search. I'm not sure how the DMV system works as far as showing history of license plate replacement. I certainly don't see any notes on my own personal records when I do a search of my old license plate #. Nor do I see anything indicating my old plate # on my new registration.

I guess unless we knew the VIN #(MT3K, don't you want to sneak up there and get that? :crazy:) we aren't going to know much about the "mystery plate."

I'm surprised he doesn't have the X5 up for sale already. Anyone checked Craigslist for any hinky sales ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member