Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy nutcracker!!! I'm picking my jaw up off the floor now!

Would you say this is a reliable source?

I am still so baffled about the plate on the SUV not showing a hit on the tax database. If ownership was transferred to another party (via lease or something else) a new plate normally would be issued. If the car was still in his name, it should show via that search. I'm not sure how the DMV system works as far as showing history of license plate replacement. I certainly don't see any notes on my own personal records when I do a search of my old license plate #. Nor do I see anything indicating my old plate # on my new registration.

I guess unless we knew the VIN #(MT3K, don't you want to sneak up there and get that? :crazy:) we aren't going to know much about the "mystery plate."

LOL, I'd get charged for breaking and entering..the SUV must be in the garage since it is never outside since the SW.

(note to self):deal:
1-put a large white bow on fence behind BC house
2-check VIN # on SUV
3-NCNatve to cut dead leland cypress

Holy nutcracker!!! I'm picking my jaw up off the floor now!

Would you say this is a reliable source?

EN....

Yes....reliable. I tried in many different ways to come out and say it, without being direct, but some people put it together so I admitted it when asked.

I knew the HT incident occured, maybe a tad embellished or somethings not quite right such as the item or time, etc....but I put it out there because I felt sure something had occured and I was darn close it was to what I was told. It was within 24hrs of NC missing and there was not enough time to have this circulate in public as well as she was considering missing at the time. Many didn't even know she was missing when I found out, including myself.

LTF was one thing that NEVER felt right to me.....The purse is the other.

If you did not see our discussion on Sunday morning (I think Sun) it is worth reading. Some explain the LTF system.

EN....

Yes....reliable. I tried in many different ways to come out and say it, without being direct, but some people put it together so I admitted it when asked.

I knew the HT incident occured, maybe a tad embellished or somethings not quite right such as the item or time, etc....but I put it out there because I felt sure something had occured and I was darn close it was to what I was told. It was within 24hrs of NC missing and there was not enough time to have this circulate in public as well as she was considering missing at the time. Many didn't even know she was missing when I found out, including myself.

LTF was one thing that NEVER felt right to me.....The purse is the other.

If you did not see our discussion on Sunday morning (I think Sun) it is worth reading. Some explain the LTF system.
I did see a big portion of the discussion on Sunday but I guess I didn't read closely enough. I thought you guys were just batting around the possiblities. I kept wondering why since I didn't think there had been any word from a reliable source.

Guess I need to look more closely next time.

Thanks for clearing that up, btw.

Wow, just WOW!

I thought HT was pretty damning but this just adds to his hinky, ahem "allegedly" hinky behavior.

And yes, I've always thought her purse being in her car was weird from the getgo. When my daughter first started driving she'd leave her purse in the car. I had to sit her down and explain why that's a very bad idea. She was 16 so I took that behavior as a kid who just didn't realize but I just don't see an adult doing something like that.

Especially after the comments about keeping the girl's pictures off the internet for safety reasons. It seems odd that NC would be so safe about one thing and totally unsafe about another. I'd think you're either safety minded or you're not.

I did see a big portion of the discussion on Sunday but I guess I didn't read closely enough. I thought you guys were just batting around the possiblities. I kept wondering why since I didn't think there had been any word from a reliable source.

Wow, just WOW!

I thought HT was pretty damning but this just adds to his hinky, ahem "allegedly" hinky behavior.

And yes, I've always thought her purse being in her car was weird from the getgo. When my daughter first started driving she'd leave her purse in the car. I had to sit her down and explain why that's a very bad idea. She was 16 so I took that behavior as a kid who just didn't realize but I just don't see an adult doing something like that.

Especially after the comments about keeping the girl's pictures off the internet for safety reasons. It seems odd that NC would be so safe about one thing and totally unsafe about another. I'd think you're either safety minded or you're not.

The purse was my 1st red flag even before I heard about LTF. Many have said why they think it wasn't, but I don't believe any reason except BC put it there. Also said was JA states in her 911 call the phone is there too, meaning the SUV. JA would have NO idea it was in the house..BC wasn't there to let her in.

If NC had the cell phone with her at DD home the night before why would she just happen to toss it in her SUV when it has been stated she slept with it?

IMO...BC went thru the purse for something to help him with an alibi, LTF fit the bill for him, he removed NC ID card, put the purse in the SUV. I really think he intended to have her last seen at LTF, put her SUV there sometime later that day, and either jog home (while the girls napped) or have someone pick him & the girls up us stating NC wanted to stay longer @LTF.

The only problem is he didn't have the 24 hrs he thought he did, he had 2!

Someone posted that they had a friend that went to CPD to apply for their PI license. Maybe they will contact that friend who can get the plate number off one of the photos and get the owner of record.

The purse was my 1st red flag even before I heard about LTF. Many have said why they think it wasn't, but I don't believe any reason except BC put it there. Also said was JA states in her 911 call the phone is there too, meaning the SUV. JA would have NO idea it was in the house..BC wasn't there to let her in.

If NC had the cell phone with her at DD home the night before why would she just happen to toss it in her SUV when it has been stated she slept with it?

IMO...BC went thru the purse for something to help him with an alibi, LTF fit the bill for him, he removed NC ID card, put the purse in the SUV. I really think he intended to have her last seen at LTF, put her SUV there sometime later that day, and either jog home (while the girls napped) or have someone pick him & the girls up us stating NC wanted to stay longer @LTF.

He either put it there or NC put it there sometime in the night in an effort to leave, which she never got to do. I could see her putting the purse in the SUV and then trying to go back into the house to try and get the girls.

Is it on record that BC actually DID swipe a card at LTF? That's the question here.

Now, I've looked at the moms and their behaviors (reported and seen), of Scott Peterson, Jason Young and Brad Cooper. They all should form a club.

Scott P. had his mom's Mercedes, his mom scoffed Laci's lifestyle, and boy did the mom parade around the courthouse in that oxygen paraphenalia. I wonder, do you think she went home every day and threw the tubes down, crashed on the sofa and smoke a cigarette? It seemed like a pity mongering thing for her. His dad was sure SP was going to become the big golf pro.

JY's mamma has harbored her "sweet" son, probably told him what to do and thinks nothing of the murder of her daughter-in-law. They all look and act like hillbillies protecting their likker still and family secrets up thar in the hills.

Brad Cooper's mom has been detailed by Nancy Cooper to Nancy's friends before she was murdered. She even says that Brad agreed not to allow his mom back in the house. You'd think she and Brad's family could've shown up at one of the services for Nancy.

I'm one, after all is said and done, who would love to read a book written by someone who researches all the psychology behind the families of killers. What kind of upbringing did the killer have, behind closed doors? Family dynamics? All that stuff. 'Cause folks, when you are raising your children, they are little sponges soaking up every little sound, word and experience. It all affects their little psyches. Add genetics to the bunch, and hope for the best.

Again, is there proof that BC actually DID swipe the card at LTF? Or is this just another "what if" scenario?

such a book would be interesting. I thought for a minute, "Cool Idea" but then realized that to do such a book, one would have to spend an inordinate amount of time around evil people & all of that negative energy would be depressing & death-dealing, to say the least

LOL, I'd get charged for breaking and entering..the SUV must be in the garage since it is never outside since the SW.

(note to self):deal:
1-put a large white bow on fence behind BC house
2-check VIN # on SUV
3-NCNatve to cut dead leland cypress

(note to self) continued for M23K:
4-Take bail money when going to BC's house
5-Retain lawyer before going to BC's house

:):)

Someone posted that they had a friend that went to CPD to apply for their PI license. Maybe they will contact that friend who can get the plate number off one of the photos and get the owner of record.

great idea.

this would save M3K having to retain an attorney, get bail money, & go through the whole hassle of being arrested. :)

if it wasn't for nancy's dear friend JA, he might have gotten away with all of this.

I am still so baffled about the plate on the SUV not showing a hit on the tax database. If ownership was transferred to another party (via lease or something else) a new plate normally would be issued. If the car was still in his name, it should show via that search. I'm not sure how the DMV system works as far as showing history of license plate replacement. I certainly don't see any notes on my own personal records when I do a search of my old license plate #. Nor do I see anything indicating my old plate # on my new registration.

I guess unless we knew the VIN #(MT3K, don't you want to sneak up there and get that? :crazy:) we aren't going to know much about the "mystery plate."

this is extremely strange. from my perspective, it might be important because even though BC's behavior seems too crazy to be pre-meditated, I'd be way curious about the ownership of that car. It can be subpeoned OR maybe JA knew. if i were guessing, i think nancy probably assumed it was still in their name....and therefore none of her close friends knew either

other topic, what's the deal with BC & his pal Heider? Any chance his affair was a menage-a-twas? that's probably a little too "out there" but there is some of that going around..... otherwise, why be good friends w the guy your wife had one of her affairs with?

Very interesting. Maybe he is not as smart as I think he is.

he seems amazingly calculated & clever in figuring out *SOME* of what he did (this would not include his 4:20 HT trip & his attempt to have Nancy's card swiped at LTF).

but, what on earth was he thinking when he answered the phone when Jessica called? I guess he figured if he didn't answer, she would come over & he absolutely didn't want her at the house.

which makes me think something happened at the house AND he had some important errands to run while "looking" for her.....

this is extremely strange. from my perspective, it might be important because even though BC's behavior seems too crazy to be pre-meditated, I'd be way curious about the ownership of that car. It can be subpeoned OR maybe JA knew. if i were guessing, i think nancy probably assumed it was still in their name....and therefore none of her close friends knew either

other topic, what's the deal with BC & his pal Heider? Any chance his affair was a menage-a-twas? that's probably a little too "out there" but there is some of that going around..... otherwise, why be good friends w the guy your wife had one of her affairs with?

SH's relationship with Brad seriously bothers me. I can't figure that one out to save my life.:crazy:

Wow, just WOW!

and people in nancy's neighborhood knew that somebody was breaking into cars at night---targetting cars w purses & GPS systems, & ignoring cars when there wasn't anything obvious in them. WIth those car prowlers/burglars being known about in her neighborhood, there is NO WAY she would have left her purse in the car.

plus, she had her cell phone with her friday night & certainly wouldn't have stopped & put it in the car before she went inside the house.

it's possible she put it in there & went back to get the girls, but knowing Nancy, she would have called JA to tell her she was on her way over AND kept her cell phone in her pocket while bringing the cars out.

So, i think brad put her purse in the car. with her cell phone. setting the stage. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member