Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to google, wallsburg to crescent commons [ht], it's about 8 minutes -- but you've got a couple of lights to deal with.

From Walsburg - there is no direct access to Lochmere Drive is there ? One has to get to that part from Cary parkway - yes.

Let me ask this - couldn't a person come out of the Walsburg court area make a right on Cary Parkway and another right on Lochmere and avoid those lights ?

If you look at the map - the place where you saw LE was pretty much center of all of this and by looks equidistant to three points

The residence
The recovery site
HT

Drive times may vary a bit but distance wise it is pretty central. So I am wondering if LE was out there this am to do what you have just done - clock distances. Doing it on Sunday to get fastest time - may have done it on a Saturday to get average time.

See you have to go Zoe - thank you very much for all this information. Will be studying on it :p

From Walsburg - there is no direct access to Lochmere Drive is there ? One has to get to that part from Cary parkway - yes.

Let me ask this - couldn't a person come out of the Walsburg court area make a right on Cary Parkway and another right on Lochmere and avoid those lights ?

If you look at the map - the place where you saw LE was pretty much center of all of this and by looks equidistant to three points

The residence
The recovery site
HT

Drive times may vary a bit but distance wise it is pretty central. So I am wondering if LE was out there this am to do what you have just done - clock distances. Doing it on Sunday to get fastest time - may have done it on a Saturday to get average time.

RC...when you leave BC home you pass 2 homes and come to a stop sign. You turn left on Coltsgate. Immediately stop again. You can turn left or right, but you are then on Lochmere Drive. BC home backs up to Lochmere Drive.

RC...when you leave BC home you pass 2 homes and come to a stop sign. You turn left on Coltsgate. Immediately stop again. You can turn left or right, but you are then on Lochmere Drive. BC home backs up to Lochmere Drive.

I went and looked closer on Map Quest - I see that now. Thanks

I'm wondering though if one was to make a right on Lochmere and travel down past Lily Atkins and on out to Kildaire - it would be a right onto Kildaire - you have right on red yes ? So the light, if there is one there wouldn't much matter. Is there another if one is coming from south to north from Lochmere to get into HT ?

I went and looked closer on Map Quest - I see that now. Thanks

I'm wondering though if one was to make a right on Lochmere and travel down past Lily Atkins and on out to Kildaire - it would be a right onto Kildaire - you have right on red yes ? So the light, if there is one there wouldn't much matter. Is there another if one is coming from south to north from Lochmere to get into HT ?

Yes, and you have to wait for a green arrow in order to turn left into HT.

I bet Skittles is going - whew - I escaped this third degree process

:D :D :D

RC..I do not want to confuse you by any means, but some people are creature habit.
There is a chance he went to Cary Pkwy from Fielding, turned left onto Tryon Road and left onto Kildaire Road into the shopping center.

There is also a cut thru behind Whole Foods in Waverly Place also off of Tryon Road.
Remember he stated Waverly? This could be a clue why he said Waverly. He was NOT living here when HT was in Waverly Place as many who were will still say HT in Waverly.

I bet Skittles is going - whew - I escaped this third degree process

:D :D :D

Skittles got it this morning! It will probably be awhile before she comes back for more...She was a great help in telling us about LTF I have to say.

Raisin,

Are you trying to fit the perp's movements that (very) early morning into a set timeframe? And if yes, what is the constraint you're working with (and why)?

Yes, and you have to wait for a green arrow in order to turn left into HT.

Okay so I will say 8 minutes from Wallsburg Court to HT going across Lochmere - should be conservative enough since we aren't rocket scientists here.

So what we have if a person is to transport a body from Wallsburg Ct to the recovery location - there are two ways to get to that location. One way, vehicular traffic is to be expected. The other way - very minimal vehicular traffic until one goes between Lily Atkins and Fielding on Holly Springs Rd. Keeping in mind our person was moving slow and looking at houses.

Wallsburg Ct to Lochmere to Kildaire to HT - 8 minutes

Disposal routes

Route One - traffic encountered Wallsburg to Cary Pkwy to Holly Springs to Fielding to recovery site to HT

4 minutes Wallsburg to Cary Pkwy to Holly Springs to Fielding
3 minutes Fielding to recovery site
3 minutes recovery site to HS RD/Fielding
2 minutes HS Rd/Fielding to Lily Atkins to Lochmere
3 minutes Lochmere/Lily Atkins to Lochmere/Kildaire
3 minutes Lochmere/Kildaire to HT

Total 18 minutes - add one minute to THROW body = 19 minutes

Route Two - minimal traffic encounter -Wallsburg to Lochmere to Lily Atkins to Holly Springs to Fielding to recovery site to HT

3 minutes Wallsburg to Lochmere/Lily Atkins
2 minutes Lochmere/Lily Atkins across HS Rd to Fielding
3 minutes HS Rd/Fielding to recovery site
3 minutes Recovery site to Fielding/HS Rd
2 minutes Fielding/Holly Springs to Lily Atkins/Lochmere
3 minutes Lily Atkins Lochmere to Lochmere/Kildaire
3 minutes Lochmere Kildaire to HT

Total 19 minutes - add one minute to THROW body = 20 minutes

Taking either of these routes - a person would have time to leave the home, dump a body, and go to the store in a maximum of 20 minutes and return back to the house in a total expired time of 28 minutes - roughly.

Two trips to HT - one to dump a body and one just to go to the store total time roughly 48 minutes - add a few minutes to grab a couple of things and one still has time to accomplish all of this in one hour or less.

Raisin,

Are you trying to fit the perp's movements that (very) early morning into a set timeframe? And if yes, what is the constraint you're working with (and why)?

Maybe we could video the route for RC and upload it so there is a visual. I know it has to be hard not to be here 1st hand.

Whatcha think SG should we offer it?

Okay so I will say 8 minutes from Wallsburg Court to HT going across Lochmere - should be conservative enough since we aren't rocket scientists here.

So what we have if a person is to transport a body from Wallsburg Ct to the recovery location - there are two ways to get to that location. One way, vehicular traffic is to be expected. The other way - very minimal vehicular traffic until one goes between Lily Atkins and Fielding on Holly Springs Rd. Keeping in mind our person was moving slow and looking at houses.

Wallsburg Ct to Lochmere to Kildaire to HT - 8 minutes

Disposal routes

Route One - traffic encountered Wallsburg to Cary Pkwy to Holly Springs to Fielding to recovery site to HT

4 minutes Wallsburg to Cary Pkwy to Holly Springs to Fielding
3 minutes Fielding to recovery site
3 minutes recovery site to HS RD/Fielding
2 minutes HS Rd/Fielding to Lily Atkins to Lochmere
3 minutes Lochmere/Lily Atkins to Lochmere/Kildaire
3 minutes Lochmere/Kildaire to HT

Total 18 minutes - add one minute to THROW body = 19 minutes

Route Two - minimal traffic encounter -Wallsburg to Lochmere to Lily Atkins to Holly Springs to Fielding to recovery site to HT

3 minutes Wallsburg to Lochmere/Lily Atkins
2 minutes Lochmere/Lily Atkins across HS Rd to Fielding
3 minutes HS Rd/Fielding to recovery site
3 minutes Recovery site to Fielding/HS Rd
2 minutes Fielding/Holly Springs to Lily Atkins/Lochmere
3 minutes Lily Atkins Lochmere to Lochmere/Kildaire
3 minutes Lochmere Kildaire to HT

Total 19 minutes - add one minute to THROW body = 20 minutes

Taking either of these routes - a person would have time to leave the home, dump a body, and go to the store in a maximum of 20 minutes and return back to the house in a total expired time of 28 minutes - roughly.

Two trips to HT - one to dump a body and one just to go to the store total time roughly 48 minutes - add a few minutes to grab a couple of things and one still has time to accomlish all of this in one hour or less.

DING DANG RC!!!! Are you a statistics major???? :eek:

Maybe we could video the route for RC and upload it so there is a visual. I know it has to be hard not to be here 1st hand.

Appreciate the offer but i don't think it is necessary for either of you to go out of your way for this. Thanks though:blowkiss:

I think he would find that VERY helpful, yes. Also, at 6am, there is less traffic than say, at 9am or 10am, so it might have taken even less time than your supposition, RC.

Of course he didn't have to "catch a flight/limo to the airport" like O.J. so if it took him 20 min, 30 min, 40 min or more it was all possible/doable. As far as I can tell the only 'constraint' is that he is back home by 7am for Nancy to "go running."

one still has time to accomplish all of this in one hour or less.

What is this 1 hr time constraint you are investigating? Did he say something about a 1 hr window somewhere?

Raisin,

I worked with this time frame because it is one no one can argue - per Brads words he was a busy boy between 6 and 7 am. I put this into that time frame for that reason alone.

You can add another 20 minutes for the 4am trip to HT.

I worked with this time frame because it is one no one can argue - per Brads words he was a busy boy between 6 and 7 am. I fitted this into that for that reason alone.

You can add another 20 minutes for the 4am trip to HT.

Oh clearly. He had a LOT going on that morning. Whenever before in his married life did he make 2 dawn trips, within 30 min, to a grocery store? I would bet just ONCE. And how (in)convenient that it just so happened those 2 trips occurred within the 45 min before his wife goes "missing?" Very.

Not only was he a busy boy between 6am and 7am, I think he was probably 'busy' from about 1am on. No sleep that night!

Compliments of ZOE - lets give her a big hand for taking the drive and being so observant.

It might be just be as quick or quicker for BC to have gone down Cary Pkwy to Tryon to Kildaire Farm. It is 4 lanes.
Going thru Lochmere you have a slow speed limit because of all the pedestrians, and my kids hate going thru Lochmere. Tryon & Cary pkwy is pretty quick IMO
Also there is a cut thru many use...New Waverly Place.

Also depends on if he left his home to go to HT or from the dump site to go to HT.

It might be just be as quick or quicker for BC to have gone down Cary Pkwy to Tryon to Kildaire Farm. It is 4 lanes.
Going thru Lochmere you have a slow speed limit because of all the pedestrians, and my kids hate going thru Lochmere. Tryon & Cary pkwy is pretty quick IMO
Also there is a cut thru many use New Waverly Place.

Also depends on if he left his home to go to HT or from the dump site to go to HT.

I can't comment on that since our "driver" didn't go that way - just working with what routes taken.

ETA - however I do believe in my own thinking that the time between 6 and 7 was when Nancy was taken to the recovery site. JMO on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd