Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so he had her body in the car for appx 2 hrs before dumping her? seems the forensic evid would be pretty decent unless he disposed of something he'd place her on during the wait. God forbid either child had gotten up :(

so he had her body in the car for appx 2 hrs before dumping her? seems the forensic evid would be pretty decent unless he disposed of something he'd place her on during the wait. God forbid either child had gotten up :(

I am very undecided about TOD. I'm not much buying the theory he dressed her in running attire after he murdered her. Just my thought, she dressed herself. I have been wrong before however.:p

I am very undecided about TOD. I'm not much buying the theory he dressed her in running attire after he murdered her. Just my thought, she dressed herself. I have been wrong before however.:p
ok so the trip was while she was sleeping then everything hit the fan at some point around 6ish and things went fast from there. ITA on the jogging clothes and would be extremely surprised if she didn't have on exactly what he said (before he killed her).

If he knew of the dumping site ahead of time, does that make it premeditated. Surely he couldn't think that clearly if by chance he had just killed someone. Of course he took a big chance that someone out with their dog in the back yard could see him go by. I'm out with one of mine at 5:30 everyone morning and I notice every car that goes down the side road by my house.

I am not terribly familiar with that end of Cary, but I decided on a whim one night to drive the route from BC's house to the dump site. It was dark and I didn't have the map memorized too well. Still, I was very surprised athow easy it was to "stumble" on to that the dump site neighborhood from his house. I was just guessing at directions and ended up right in front of it.

My point is that if BC did this and it was not premeditated, it's not that far-fetched for him to be going out to get rid of the body and drive by that development and think, "Under construction. Hmm...bet there's some deserted places back there that will take a bit to come across.

ok so the trip was while she was sleeping then everything hit the fan at some point around 6ish and things went fast from there. ITA on the jogging clothes and would be extremely surprised if she didn't have on exactly what he said (before he killed her).

I'm not sure how the 420 trip to HT fits. But both of these people were athletes, early rising was not a stranger to either one I think. Just my gut feeling on this really, but I don't think she was murdered when she came home from the party or even shortly there after. I wish I could tell you why.

Is there a sign at Holly Springs road saying that there are new home sites back there? I don't think he went driving aimlessly around hoping to stumble on an isolated place.

Is there a sign at Holly Springs road saying that there are new home sites back there? I don't think he went driving aimlessly around hoping to stumble on an isolated place.

Couldn't tell ya.

Really? See this surprises me. IF that 4:20am visit to HT happened, then I think the dump would have happened around 4am-ish.

If there was no HT visit at 4:20am then I agree with you on a 6am dump.

But a trip to HT in the 4am hour, if it occurred, doesn't make sense unless he dumps her body around that time; I'm assuming she was dead by 4am so I can't believe he'd leave her body in the house while he went out, and alternatively I can't imagine him driving around and going to HT and leaving her body in the trunk then either. But stranger things have happened, I guess.

For those of you who are new or who are afraid to speak
up because no one will answer your question,
HT means Harris Teeter, which is a grocery store.

IMO he is very detail oriented. He may have thought about this for weeks. He scouted out places on the internet and then checked out the ones nearby. He might have not planned when; but he had his escape and dump site planned. You don't just stumble on sites where there lots have not been for sale yet. He had to wait until the road was paved so he wouldn't leave tire tracks. He might have initially found it on his bike. Another far out thought... HM.. no hyphen.. was NC friend and yet had an affair with BC. Could he have had another recent or current fling with another friend and she might have helped him by parking down the road and walking in to keep the children while he was on one of his trips before dawn. He might have even told her that NC had run off and one of the kids was sick and he had to find a 24 hour pharmacy or something and stayed gone a very short time while she was at his house.. Now she is maybe too scared to come forward.

I'm not sure how the 420 trip to HT fits. But both of these people were athletes, early rising was not a stranger to either one I think. Just my gut feeling on this really, but I don't think she was murdered when she came home from the party or even shortly there after. I wish I could tell you why.
Well I'm a big believer in following one's 'gut instincts' so I'm sure the answer is marinating somewhere in your subconcious! :wink:

I'm trying to imagine WHY, if NC was still alive and uninjured, he would make a 4:20am trip to HT (again, IF he really did make that visit at that time). Why would he even have been awake at 4am if NC was alive? What kind of plan includes getting up and going to the grocery store to purchase detergent at 4am? It just seems so crazy/illogical to me *if* NC is alive at that point in time. I'm trying to make the leap in logic, but my brain is just not able to go there.

I guess I need absolute/official confirmation of a 4:20am HT visit (either yea or nay) to properly wrap my head around these (new) scenarios and make sense of them.

I'm waiting to see exactly what she was wearing when found. IF she had on an over-the-head style jogging bra (the kind with no hooks/clasps) then IMHO she dressed herself in that attire.

However, if she had running shorts and a shirt, but no jogging bra, then I do not believe she went jogging at all and she may have or may not have dressed herself, but either way, no bra, no jog.

IMHO of course.

I'm waiting to see exactly what she was wearing when found. IF she had on an over-the-head style jogging bra (the kind with no hooks/clasps) then IMHO she dressed herself in that attire.

However, if she had running shorts and a shirt, but no jogging bra, then I do not believe she went jogging at all and she may have or may not have dressed herself, but either way, no bra, no jog.

IMHO of course.

I'd guess his observational skills re women are good enuf he would have dressed her normally; but it makes more sense for her to have already been dressed. :waitasec:

Any pictures of him made him look really tired during that time. I expect he never went to sleep. He probably didn't sleep the next night either. He was probably cleaning even more. He knew LE would eventually get a SW and he took more time with his task. He really thought he would have 24 hours at least to get the job done. (If he was the perp)

MT3K-- Do you think BC would take off with a body in hopes he would stumble on a dumping site without thinking it out first? Maybe that's the time span between NC getting home and the 4:20 HT trip. He could have left then and was driving around looking for a place and then stopped at HT. Maybe he wasn't worried that the girls might wake up.

Is it not today that it will be decided whether the SW will be unsealed ?? Anyone know what time the hearing will be ?

MT3K-- Do you think BC would take off with a body in hopes he would stumble on a dumping site without thinking it out first? Maybe that's the time span between NC getting home and the 4:20 HT trip. He could have left then and was driving around looking for a place and then stopped at HT. Maybe he wasn't worried that the girls might wake up.

I've said 2 things from the beginning...

1--if he planned it out and wanted to make it look random he would have gone to the Regency area. Perfect place with all construction, woods, roads for easy accessibility AND NC was known to jog there.

2--unless they were looking for a new home in there (which I don't think so)or had a friend in there, absolutely blows my mind he just happened to know about it.

Personally, BC panicked once he realized she was dead...went on the computer looking for an area to take NC. We've seen how detailed the maps are now...he found the closest place to his home. If he thought it out or planned it he would have gone to Regency IMO.

As for MeadowRidge..My husbands bf has lived 20+ yrs on Holly Springs Road, a few doors down from the entrance of MeadowRidge. They fish in the pond right inside the entrance on Fielding. The only reason my husband knew about the new homes were the trucks passing. My point is this is not the typical new subdivison entrance with new homes being constructed along the road at the entrance.

Sorry..to answer your question...No I don't think he drove around, he went to the computer looking for the closest and quickest area to get to.

Thanks for clarifying. Wow. This just really gives me chills on top of whatever chills I had before. In our little soiree meetup the other day, I commented to the folks there that for some reason these murdering husbands always seem to do some laundry right when they get back.

OJ, David Westerfield, Scott Peterson, and now BC. Only one of those 4 usually did his own laundry and that was because he was single. The rest suddenly got a strong interest in running their washing machine when they got back from wherever they were the same day their intimate partner (or in Westerfield's case, little missing neighbor girl) goes missing and/or is found murdered. And doing laundry does not guarantee removal of DNA. Neither does dry cleaning. And yet these men persist in trying to go that route to clean up.

Until Tide makes a special DNA-stain removal formula, I think burning an item of clothing down to ashes is really the only way to ensure no evidence of DNA. :rolleyes:

or throwing all of the clothes worn in the dumpster. makes me think he was cleaning a rug, too, or something in the house that could be thrown in the washer, but would have been obvious to people if no longer in the house.

I'm having a hard time thinking a fellow who lived in that area for as many years as he did was oblivious to the fact, or missed seeing woods on the east side of Holly Springs Road. There are also woods on the west side as one goes south on Holly Springs road. The difference is there is a turn off at Fielding to the east side, turn offs to the west below Lily Atkins and the wooded area south don't seem to exist looking at this aerial.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s198/Mahmooinla/Nancy%20Cooper/aerialhomebodylocation.jpg

The man trained for and participiated in ironman events - he has a bike , over the time he lived there I bet he was quite aware of his surroundings as viewed from a bike or doing his own running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal