Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest mom, I totally thought it looked like a vacuum. I know I'd have to hold it with two hands, but many men are stronger and can throw something over their shoulder with ease that we women have to struggle to get up. But after I read your post, I looked at it again, and it almost looks like a rug or something rolled.

A comforter or blanket would be most likely folded up. A rug from the home? Not floor mats from the car, too large. The rug from the car? The lining of the trunk?

Well, September 2 isn't too long to wait. Guess we'll have to wait until then.

JMHO
fran

They need the trunk mat/liner...or what ever he put back there. If he put a rug in the trunk I hope they got it. I just hope they get something from back there and he didn't rid of the evidence.

Did anyone notice while the crime scene tape was being put up in the background it looks like 1 of the SUV back floor mats was on the ground? Then later during the search the LE was stepping all over it?

Was he trying to clean up the SUV to steer them to thinking that was the vehicle used? :waitasec:

I'm thinking the long/tall thing is a floor lamp, like a torchiere like this...

P10538307.jpg

I saved the image and used my handy dandy Kodak Easyshare software to lighten the photo, zoom & crop it.

It really looks like a lamp, the bottom of a lamp base to me. What do you guys think?

cooper_house_evidence_cfl-400x300.jpg

This would obviously be fairly huge if true. [ Anyone heard any more about it or anything like it at all? ]

I heard Chief Bazemore say there were no confirmed sightings of Nancy. Quess she would know.

They need the trunk mat/liner...or what ever he put back there. If he put a rug in the trunk I hope they got it. I just hope they get something from back there and he didn't rid of the evidence.

Did anyone notice while the crime scene tape was being put up in the background it looks like 1 of the SUV back floor mats was on the ground? Then later during the search the LE was stepping all over it?

Was he trying to clean up the SUV to steer them to thinking that was the vehicle used? :waitasec:

I'm going to have to watch the videos again -- all of them. So maybe the SUV wasn't used to transport her....hmmmmm....

LOL, now I just said I thought it was a vacuum. You don't think so?
I can see something at the bottom and it kinda' looked like the bottom of a vacuum.

Nevermind. :confused:

I'm confused,
fran

If you follow the shadow of the squarish, smaller bag carried by the officer in front, the darkened area that looks like the bottom of a vacuum seems to be a continuation of a reflected shadow from that smaller bag.

NO...LOL....he located it and got the LE to come research it. He didn't come out of the woods with it in his hand.

Everyone would have :eye::eye: and not had a conversation with him..

Ewww I just had a super creepy thought...maybe that was the shovel that BC killed NC with from their own home and he dumped it there at the construction site when he dumped her body...then when he was back out there, he picked it up again in front of witness so it would explain his fingerprints on it, if it ever became a part of the investigation.
There would be no other reason to explain him picking that shovel up....look for blunt force trauma as COD.

I'm sorry, but who here thinks Brad is going to fight for custody of his kids? Most of us know how hard it is to be a parent...now how about a single parent? Believe me, BC has not got a clue. He's a narcissist. The only reason he's pursuing custody is because they're his. What the hell will he do with them if he gets them? Set up playdates with SH? IMO, he hasn't put up a fuss with the inlaws because he doesn't really want the kids...unless they factor into some other scenario his defense lawyers have. Imagine yourself, as a parent, in this awful situation, imagine that you have a shaky alibi even if you are truly innocent, would you not be sobbing at the thought of your kids being taken away---even if you knew it was temporary?

If you follow the shadow of the squarish, smaller bag carried by the officer in front, the darkened area that looks like the bottom of a vacuum seems to be a continuation of a reflected shadow from that smaller bag.

The contents of a vacuum cleaner would be very important and not to man bash, but most men would not think to remove the bag after cleaning up a murder scene....

I saved the image and used my handy dandy Kodak Easyshare software to lighten the photo, zoom & crop it.

It really looks like a lamp, the bottom of a lamp base to me. What do you guys think?

cooper_house_evidence_cfl-400x300.jpg

I seriously thought it was too and it still might be..but take one in your home and try carrying it around...You have to grasp it on the pole to carry it.

I seriously tried it and couldn't do it..:biglaugh:

What's even funnier is I dropped it and bent it so it is at Goodwill now..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you go to Goodwill and see a black pole lamp, slightly bent...it's mine!:rolleyes:

i seriously thought it was too and it still might be..but take one in your home and try carrying it around...you have to grasp it on the pole to carry it.

I seriously tried it and couldn't do it..:biglaugh:

What's even funnier is i dropped it and bent it so it is at goodwill now..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you go to goodwill and see a black pole lamp, slightly bent...it's mine!:rolleyes:

dibs!!!

{shrug}

I cannot make out what it is...no clue at all. If this were a game show I'd be out on the 1st round. "Clueless for $100, Alex!"

I'm going to have to watch the videos again -- all of them. So maybe the SUV wasn't used to transport her....hmmmmm....

I thought the SUV would be the transport vehicle but there is that pesky issue of getting a body into it if it is sitting outside overnight. The 325 being in the garage - he could manage getting a body in there without being seen.

Anyone know if there are any windows in the garage ? If he did it at night he would need a light unless there is a window where street light could infiltrate.

hmmmm, maybe the officer didn't want to grab it by its middle, for some reason. But imagine if he had to carry that sucker around for 20 minutes. Think his hand might curve more around the middle of that thing? And it doesn't look very heavy, either, for him to be holding it that way. And I do realize he's a big guy, but it just looks like he's hugging it.

I'm sorry, but who here thinks Brad is going to fight for custody of his kids? Most of us know how hard it is to be a parent...now how about a single parent? Believe me, BC has not got a clue. He's a narcissist. The only reason he's pursuing custody is because they're his. What the hell will he do with them if he gets them? Set up playdates with SH? IMO, he hasn't put up a fuss with the inlaws because he doesn't really want the kids...unless they factor into some other scenario his defense lawyers have. Imagine yourself, as a parent, in this awful situation, imagine that you have a shaky alibi even if you are truly innocent, would you not be sobbing at the thought of your kids being taken away---even if you knew it was temporary?

He went into a room and hashed this out at the first hearing - he won't do anything different for the second hearing IMO. There is a very definite reason he didn't want to hash this out infront of a judge nor did he want to be asked about what happened the morning Nancy went missing. He will put on the act, but in the end he won't fight IMO.

Ewww I just had a super creepy thought...maybe that was the shovel that BC killed NC with from their own home and he dumped it there at the construction site when he dumped her body...then when he was back out there, he picked it up again in front of witness so it would explain his fingerprints on it, if it ever became a part of the investigation.
There would be no other reason to explain him picking that shovel up....look for blunt force trauma as COD.

But he didn't pick the shovel up at least to bring it to the LE. He went and got the LE to come see what he had found. Now if he picked it up when he found it originally....I don't know.

The strange thing is this was an area that had been searched already. BC is the one who told what he found...no one went down into the brush to see if he was telling the truth. Everyone was skittish thinking NC might have been located or was close by.

I have no idea if the LE took the shovel or not...everyone left when BC disclosed who he was...:eek:

If he's not arrested I do think he'll fight for them - at some point anyway and for the reasons you state (they're his and his ego would make him think they should be with him no matter what). I truly believe he made the right decision by working with Nancy's family and coming to an agreement though - for himself and for the girls. He didn't need to be put on the stand where what he said could be used against him in a (possible) criminal trial; and the girls absolutely needed to be out of the environment and in a loving home. It's so very, very sad...

He went into a room and hashed this out at the first hearing - he won't do anything different for the second hearing IMO.

Agree! Remember this was the guy who allegedly (according to one affidavit) told Nancy to leave, take the girls, and he never wanted to see ANY of them again. Now what father would SAY that? I don't think he really wants his kids; he is ill-equipped to care for them on many levels. :behindbar

But he didn't pick the shovel up at least to bring it to the LE. He went and got the LE to come see what he had found. Now if he picked it up when he found it originally....I don't know.

The strange thing is this was an area that had been searched already. BC is the one who told what he found...no one went down into the brush to see if he was telling the truth. Everyone was skittish thinking NC might have been located or was close by.

I have no idea if the LE took the shovel or not...everyone left when BC disclosed who he was...:eek:

It makes the hair stand up on my neck, isn't it strange?

I thought the SUV would be the transport vehicle but there is that pesky issue of getting a body into it if it is sitting outside overnight. The 325 being in the garage - he could manage getting a body in there without being seen.

Anyone know if there are any windows in the garage ? If he did it at night he would need a light unless there is a window where street light could infiltrate.

I thought about that, too, Bubba, but think about this. As you are looking at the house, the inner garage door to the house is likely on the right hand side. Room is kinda tight because there's all kinds of 'stuff' - bikes, toys, etc. - on the left hand side. So he'd have to manuever the body in a fairly tight space to the trunk area, which would also be a fairly tight space with the overhead door closed. And the body would also be, pardon the expression, dead weight, and awkward, also.

I certainly do agree about the privacy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico