Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have scanned from my files a nice map of the back of the Oaks if someone could instruct me on how to upload it. This site asked for a URL address, which I don't have in my picture file. I am SO computer challanged. Sorry

Skittles had a site map posted here, too.

It does seem odd - I agree, I believe LE would have asked about it on Saturday, just to verify if Nancy could have had any id or access to credit cards with her even if to rule out she just ran away on her own. I also think if it was in the X5 on Saturday - while LE was waiting for Brad to return, at least one of them would have looked through the windows of the X5 to see if there was anything inside. Had they seen the purse, more than likely they would have asked about it then.

You and I both have thought the purse was a red flag...but has me really questioning his motive. I really thought it was taken on Saturday.
Monday puts it in a whole new light for me now...this was after he found the so called shovel while he searched.

I have scanned from my files a nice map of the back of the Oaks if someone could instruct me on how to upload it. This site asked for a URL address, which I don't have in my picture file. I am SO computer challanged. Sorry

RD,

It sort of depends upon what format your scanned file has. Assuming that you scanned it as some kind of image/picture file, like a .bmp or .jpg, you can load it onto a free photo site like photobucket, and post the link to it here.

CP

Well, I think it was part of the 'staging,' but not everyone agrees with me. ;)

fran

You know Fran you could be correct...this is after he found the so called shovel on Monday. I can't imagine he was stupid enough to try to plant the purse next when he had the LE all evening at his home on Saturday. Unless, he was using a different purse than the one originally seen on Sat. and was planning on planting it. :waitasec:

You and I both have thought the purse was a red flag...but has me really questioning his motive. I really thought it was taken on Saturday.
Monday puts it in a whole new light for me now...this was after he found the so called shovel while he searched.

Yes it was a red flag to me as well, that JA said the purse was in the X5. Even bigger red flag if LE did ask for information from it Saturday and it was still in the X5 on Monday. I guess the real question is was it indeed inside the X5 on Saturday or was it in the house ? Honestly, I'm not sure we know this answer. JA said it was in the car but the only way for her to have known that was either BC told her this or she went and looked - which seriously - I doubt it. However there is this possibility - at about 1225 Brad calls her to tell her he is going looking for Nancy - at 1:50 pm JA makes the first call to 911 - it is possible she did go look between these phone calls.

Don't really know where that purse was on Saturday actually.

You know Fran you could be correct...this is after he found the so called shovel on Moday. I can't imagine he was stupid enough to try to plant the purse next when he had the LE all evening at his home on Saturday. Unless, he was using a different purse than the one originally seen on Sat. and was planning on planting it. :waitasec:

I've been wondering all along....do ya'll think the purse actually has any significance? People have posted here that they leave their purses in the car all the time. I don't because I'm paranoid and tend to forget where I put stuff, too, so I keep it with me.

The only actual significance I can see is this:

The purse, and her cell phone, were found in the SUV, Nancy's car. BC had been using his sedan for all his trips. The phone call he says NC made was actually from her cell phone to his cell phone, and he made the call himself, and he had her cell in the sedan with him. He then put the cell with her purse in the car to deflect any suspicion about the call away from himself. The purse may or may not have already been in her car, although JA seemed to have been alarmed to have seen it there. Alarmed enough to mention it in the 911 call.

And IMHO, an LV is a purse that suits all but the dressiest occasions. If you have an LV, you probably aren't going to be 'changing it out'. (And even if it had no valuables in it, I still wouldn't leave an LV in the car - it's a valuable all by itself.

I've been wondering all along....do ya'll think the purse actually has any significance? People have posted here that they leave their purses in the car all the time. I don't because I'm paranoid and tend to forget where I put stuff, too, so I keep it with me.

The only actual significance I can see is this:

The purse, and her cell phone, were found in the SUV, Nancy's car. BC had been using his sedan for all his trips. The phone call he says NC made was actually from her cell phone to his cell phone, and he made the call himself, and he had her cell in the sedan with him. He then put the cell with her purse in the car to deflect any suspicion about the call away from himself. The purse may or may not have already been in her car, although JA seemed to have been alarmed to have seen it there. Alarmed enough to mention it in the 911 call.

And IMHO, an LV is a purse that suits all but the dressiest occasions. If you have an LV, you probably aren't going to be 'changing it out'. (And even if it had no valuables in it, I still wouldn't leave an LV in the car - it's a valuable all by itself.

I have an LV knockoff and it's white with tan bordering, and different color LVs all over it... wouldn't go with a hip black outfit... no matter how expensive a purse it, the decoration on it doesn't match everything.

O/T - but it looks like BC's been busy in the surf and sun:

(from Scott's blog):

My friend Brad came out on Sunday and stayed until Tuesday which helped me out because I've learned having friends help with the boys is such a treat. Addison and Brad were out in the water catching the waves as Chance and I did stuff on the beach.

Nice way for him to remember NC on her bday! :mad:

(from Scott's blog):

My friend Brad came out on Sunday and stayed until Tuesday which helped me out because I've learned having friends help with the boys is such a treat. Addison and Brad were out in the water catching the waves as Chance and I did stuff on the beach.

Sounds like another murderer who took a trip to Puerto Rico on the one year aniversary of his wife's slaughter, did not attend memorials, did not even acknowledge her birthday and keeps the daughter from her mother's side of the family at all costs.

Thanks

(from Scott's blog):

WOW... what is the link to that blog?

(from Scott's blog):

SH posted that yesterday, so it sounds like it probably was the week before that BC was at the beach. Tomorrow night is the John Mayer concert. Too bad Nancy won't be able to go.

(from Scott's blog):

Thanks for the link! Looks like it was last week or the week before it because the kids are in school now.
Wonder what BC did with mommy dearest???

Would someone please post this in his comments section. I don't have a google account.

Maybe your friend Brad should be at home helping the police find his wife's murderer. Oh that's right....He IS the murderer.

Here's another quote from Scott's blog I find interesting:

The month of July held a very interesting experience for me. A friend of mine, Nancy Cooper, was murdered in the town and neighborhood I used to live in. With the investigation still in progress I (and all of us) do not know much about how she was killed. The police are doing a very thorough job in doing their investigation and making sure they have all of the facts, NOT SPECULATION, in order to find who killed Nancy. The real eye-opener is how the media and much of the communinity have come up with their own stories without having any information or facts. I'm seeing first hand how emotions can run wild, while knee jerk decisions of guilt have been layed down. Coming from a Criminal Justice major in college I'm a true believer in: Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around as many individuals are siding on. It's very sad to see this in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd