Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it interesting how Scott seems to have no sadness about losing his "friend" NC? How he seems to be focusing more on blaming the wrong person? How he refers to this as an "interesting experience" ???

Thanks very much!

Question for you... what is your take on his mom? Someone said yesterday they saw them together at HT. She sure is staying a lonnnnng time. Since you knew her, I mean, what is your take? Would she stand behind her son no matter what?

His mom will defend him until the end. He is a saint who can do no wrong. In her eyes, any of this would be Nancy's fault and she'll feel that NC was the bad person who caused problems for her son. I think she's truly blind to what he's capable of. I think she sticks her head in the sand when it comes to him. In the past, she was unapproachable to discuss any issues regarding him with. I'm sure somehow I've corrupted him to, in her eyes.

She doesn't work so there's no need for her to rush back to Medicine Hat. She's probably spent her time down there cleaning up after him.

Here's another quote from Scott's blog I find interesting:

The month of July held a very interesting experience for me. A friend of mine, Nancy Cooper, was murdered in the town and neighborhood I used to live in. With the investigation still in progress I (and all of us) do not know much about how she was killed. The police are doing a very thorough job in doing their investigation and making sure they have all of the facts, NOT SPECULATION, in order to find who killed Nancy. The real eye-opener is how the media and much of the communinity have come up with their own stories without having any information or facts. I'm seeing first hand how emotions can run wild, while knee jerk decisions of guilt have been layed down. Coming from a Criminal Justice major in college I'm a true believer in: Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around as many individuals are siding on. It's very sad to see this in our community.

Agent 99 ? Two boys - horrible first wife - interesting indeed.

Eactly what I was thinking RC and mentioned that to someone yesterday that doesn't post here but reads here.

I still believe if Brad had help then Scott is the one who helped. Maybe his "interesting experience" was helping with clean up or moving the body. Part of me says no way he'd do it at the risk of losing his two little boys that he seems to adore so much, but the other side of me..well let's just say I see a cold uncaring person just like Brad.

I don't know what SH means about the 'following' week the boys would be in school, but BC was in Cary the 18th darting around. This is when I saw him 2x that evening. Positive it was him.
It had to be the week of the 10th they went to the beach.

SH boys could be in year-round schedule....track 3 resumed Aug.18th.. But again he said end of summer. It's anyone's guess.

I don't know what SH means about the 'following' week the boys would be in school, but BC was in Cary the 18th darting around. This is when I saw him 2x that evening. Positive it was him.
It had to be the week of the 10th they went to the beach.
:waitasec:

Not all school districts start at the same time. I know by DIL is in session this week in one district but my grandchildren don't start until next week.

fran

His mom will defend him until the end. He is a saint who can do no wrong. In her eyes, any of this would be Nancy's fault and she'll feel that NC was the bad person who caused problems for her son. I think she's truly blind to what he's capable of. I think she sticks her head in the sand when it comes to him. In the past, she was unapproachable to discuss any issues regarding him with. I'm sure somehow I've corrupted him to, in her eyes.

She doesn't work so there's no need for her to rush back to Medicine Hat. She's probably spent her time down there cleaning up after him.

And if she found out he was guilty?

As he's from a criminal justice background, then he should realize that 'innocent until proven guilty' is only in a court of law. Real life is an entirely different story.

JMHO
fran

PS....it would appear to me, as far as NC, (or is it just females in general?) with friends like this, you don't really need enemies. :rolleyes:...jmho,fran

SH does appear to be trying awfully hard to appear a good role model to his kids.

i.e. clean up after yourself... ???!

:waitasec:

Not all school districts start at the same time. I know by DIL is in session this week in one district but my grandchildren don't start until next week.

fran

Fran, A friend of Nancy's was at the memorial and said that yesterday was the first day of school for her children. I don't know if her kids go to the same school as SH's boys. I did notice another child there with a uniform on with the letters SMS. Most elementary schools are year round here unless it is a private school.

Can someone provide the link again to the website where Nancy's dog-walking photos are?

SH does appear to be trying awfully hard to appear a good role model to his kids.

i.e. clean up after yourself... ???!

I have had a similiar thought for a while about his website, mainly because he just put it up in August. It was very odd to talk about Nancy's case as "interesting." I suppose that he is trying to distance himself. In some ways it reads like a resume as it includes references to community involvement (including the breast cancer foundation and the cystic fibrosis foundation) and he also emphasizes his good character through the focus on his children. Perhaps he needs to emphasize these attributes for his competitions. I don't think that Brad had a section like this on his website. SH may have put up his website as a reaction to speculation that he may have been involved or simply as a way of explaining his support for Brad. Of course the worst case scenario is also possible. Very hard to tell for sure.

I must be the only one not following... ??

There's a particular poster on here who is very opinionated and constantly talks about his divorce, cheating wife, and adorable 2 sons. Many of us suspect he is BC's Agent 99.

There's a particular poster on here who is very opinionated and constantly talks about his divorce, cheating wife, and adorable 2 sons. Many of us suspect he is BC's Agent 99.

And he has not posted here since August 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen