Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever find a pic or video showing the computer coming out of the house?

If anyone knows the answer to this please let me know.

I have found the video showing the laptop and a pile of folders, manila envelopes and papers coming out of BC home to be placed in a LE vehicle.

I do not know how to make a still picture from the clip. Can anyone help with this?

I have not seen any video showing a computer coming out of the residence.

I have found the video showing the laptop and a pile of folders, manila envelopes and papers coming out of BC home to be placed in a LE vehicle.

I do not know how to make a still picture from the clip. Can anyone help with this?

hit Alt and PrintScreen then paste into a graphics program (if there's a pause on the video hit that first). Or if you want, post the url for the video and what you want pics of and I can do it.

I'm a newbie to websleuths, and I didn't know Nancy, but I live very close to Cary. If anyone needs any help locally, I'd be happy to help. I've read a lot of the threads today, and it makes me sick to know something like this can happen.

I have not seen any video showing a computer coming out of the residence.

This segment of the film were the things we have asked about, and am certain it was a laptop. Nothing bagged, not boxed, just a bundle of items filled his arms. I just don't know how to make it a still shot to post...

I wonder how much more came out of the house like this? I have also counted more than 6 brown bags. A little more than I thought was originally said to have been removed.

This segment of the film were the things we have asked about, and am certain it was a laptop. Nothing bagged, not boxed, just a bundle of items filled his arms. I just don't know how to make it a still shot to post...

I wonder how much more came out of the house like this? I have also counted more than 6 brown bags. A little more than I thought was originally said to have been removed.

Mom,

I can probably extract stills out of the clip, but not if it is in flash format. If it is a "regular" type of clip, I can do it.

If you post a link or something, I will attend to it ASAP, but I am going to crash for the day shortly. Bit of a headache and I am going to zone out.

CyberPro

I, too, can extract images if someone provides me with a link or a file (if CyberPro is offline).

I'm a newbie to websleuths, and I didn't know Nancy, but I live very close to Cary. If anyone needs any help locally, I'd be happy to help. I've read a lot of the threads today, and it makes me sick to know something like this can happen.
Wecome, Seeker! I love your icon (or whatever you call it). I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions and making use of your computer abilities! :) Thanks for joining us.

I'm extremely excited to be joining such talented folks, and my computer abilities are always available. :D I'm just hoping I can learn from you guys!

The Nancy Cooper case really tugs at my heart because of how much she had to leave behind.. those kids have to be so sad right now. I feel powerless and ignorant about what to do (I've never done PI work or anything), but I'm hoping by offering my help someone will push me in the right direction!

I'm extremely excited to be joining such talented folks, and my computer abilities are always available. :D I'm just hoping I can learn from you guys!

The Nancy Cooper case really tugs at my heart because of how much she had to leave behind.. those kids have to be so sad right now. I feel powerless and ignorant about what to do (I've never done PI work or anything), but I'm hoping by offering my help someone will push me in the right direction!

I agree there are a lot of very smart, talented folks who are participating and I think we all learn from each other as we bring different perspectives. So you'll fit right in just by being interested! We all feel so horrible for her kids, her parents, brother, sisters, friends and the community. It's just horribly tragic.

Oh, boy. We'll push you all right!! :)

Welcome Seeker 78! Hope you put your opinions out there and any insight you might have.

Also, to everyone who has offered...it is on Youtube. It was a WTVD clip and they have disabled this one clip on their website. It is played several times on the 10 minute clip...the 1st time i saw it was at 2:31, but several times after as well.
Thanks for offering to do it..you will see how many items were not placed in a brown bag.
Here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSze8jw62E

You will notice also a moving van down from the house. I remembered seeing it when I went by the day the search was being conducted. I thought this was strange...just happen to have a moving van sitting there?

sorry if this has been answered already, but...

1. this ain't the right floor plan.
2. the W/D is on the first floor. Where exactly I dunno. But there is a first floor utility room.

We know - part of the process of elimination. All is good, we now have the right floor plan, no problems.

I'll have a look and see if I can't pull out a screen shot!

[Edit: I think I got it!]

The video is much clearer, so I recommend you watch it, but that's definitely a laptop the officer is carrying.

Hi, Mom. I looked at the youtube video. Are you talking about what the officer has in his arm on the bottom of the "pile" of stuff? It's black? It could be a laptop, but it looks like some kind of binder to me. I can't really tell, though. I do find it odd that anything was taken out not bagged. Very curious. :waitasec:

Hi, Mom. I looked at the youtube video. Are you talking about what the officer has in his arm on the bottom of the "pile" of stuff? It's black? It could be a laptop, but it looks like some kind of binder to me. I can't really tell, though. I do find it odd that anything was taken out not bagged. Very curious. :waitasec:

I flipped my laptop over right away and I have the same stickers on my bottom side. Not my BOTTOM :eek:,but my lap top :)
I was rather surprised to see items come out not bagged or boxed. The items in his arms are office type..files, manila envelpes, etc.

I'm still here. I still plan to change my username. If I forget, ha ha, just remind me.
:)

Just like you didn't leave, you shouldn't change your username. We'll be suspicious of every newbie joining now and figure out if it's you! LOL

Welcome Seeker 78! Hope you put your opinions out there and any insight you might have.

Also, to everyone who has offered...it is on Youtube. It was a WTVD clip and they have disabled this one clip on their website. It is played several times on the 10 minute clip...the 1st time i saw it was at 2:31, but several times after as well.
Thanks for offering to do it..you will see how many items were not placed in a brown bag.
Here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSze8jw62E

You will notice also a moving van down from the house. I remembered seeing it when I went by the day the search was being conducted. I thought this was strange...just happen to have a moving van sitting there?

Looking at the Wake County records - the house down the street was very recently purchased - folks moving in - bet they were wondering if they should be moving out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum