Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I flipped my laptop over right away and I have the same stickers on my bottom side. Not my BOTTOM :eek:,but my lap top :)
I was rather surprised to see items come out not bagged or boxed. The items in his arms are office type..files, manila envelpes, etc.

....getting a mirror to see what stickers I have on my bottom...:crazy:

Welcome Seeker 78! Hope you put your opinions out there and any insight you might have.

Also, to everyone who has offered...it is on Youtube. It was a WTVD clip and they have disabled this one clip on their website. It is played several times on the 10 minute clip...the 1st time i saw it was at 2:31, but several times after as well.
Thanks for offering to do it..you will see how many items were not placed in a brown bag.
Here is the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSze8jw62E

You will notice also a moving van down from the house. I remembered seeing it when I went by the day the search was being conducted. I thought this was strange...just happen to have a moving van sitting there?

Mom - you should have put a warning on this - Danger - Nancy Grace. Ruined my dinner :crazy:

I'll have a look and see if I can't pull out a screen shot!

[Edit: I think I got it!]

The video is much clearer, so I recommend you watch it, but that's definitely a laptop the officer is carrying.

Thank YOU...see you are an asset already! It is a laptop, but I'm surprised it is not boxed along with all the papers he brought out. Wonder how much more was brought out?

Can you make it larger and put it under photo's? You might have to put it on photobucket. If you can't I understand....

I watched it 3 times now. I cannot tell what that black thing is.

I'll have a look and see if I can't pull out a screen shot!

[Edit: I think I got it!]

The video is much clearer, so I recommend you watch it, but that's definitely a laptop the officer is carrying.

Hello seeker and welcome. :)

I see Seeker78, you have hosting. I was able to click on it to make it larger. The LE arms are full of items....thanks again.

I watched it 3 times now. I cannot tell what that black thing is.

I watched the entire 10 minutes and it kept showing up. I stopped it several times and checked my stickers...I have 10 on the bottom of mine. Some very small, but still 10? I didn't know until I counted them..:eek:

I watched the entire 10 minutes and it kept showing up. I stopped it several times and checked my stickers...I have 10 on the bottom of mine. Some very small, but still 10? I didn't know until I counted them..:eek:
Yeah there's a bunch on mine too. Not 10, but maybe 5.

OT....but I sure wish I had the red tin/metal roof home right now in Lochmere with the heavy rain that is coming down. I'd be asleep in a minute!!

FYI on a whole other note...I've noticed that when the camera shows BC's hands at the press conf. there is NO bruising or scratches on his hands. If he did it and if there was BFT then he probably didn't use his hands (weapon of some kind?). IMHO.

FYI on a whole other note...I've noticed that when the camera shows BC's hands at the press conf. there is NO bruising or scratches on his hands. If he did it and if there was BFT then he probably didn't use his hands (weapon of some kind?). IMHO.

I noticed that too...he kept them in front of the camera. Maybe he thought ahead to make sure his hands were protected? Let's just hope she got his arms like some suspect she might have.

I still think something was done to her face for the ME to need dental records. Say 62 hours or so later and dental records are needed?

I noticed that too...he kept them in front of the camera. Maybe he thought ahead to make sure his hands were protected? Let's just hope she got his arms like some suspect she might have.

I still think something was done to her face for the ME to need dental records. Say 62 hours or so later and dental records are needed?

As painful as this is to say, remember that the man who found her also found vultures in the area - they drew his attention. These birds can do a significant amount of damage to soft tissues very quickly especially around the eyes and face.

As painful as this is to say, remember that the man who found her also found vultures in the area - they drew his attention. These birds can do a significant amount of damage to soft tissues very quickly especially around the eyes and face.
Good point {shudder though}. The autopsy report should definitively answer that.

access.jpg

Here's an example of the bottom of a thinkpad (similar color to the laptop pictured).

It will indeed. It is not going to be an easy autopsy report to read I suspect.

When is the autopsy scheduled to be released?
When would it "normally" be released?

[ As far as I know, it hasn't even been completed (much less sealed) in the moment, so officially, it's still being "completed" by the ME. ]

Do autopsy's (along with DNA/forensic analysis) also take months (or years?) to complete typically?

PS: 3 SW's scheduled to be made public in 3 business days (unless something unusual and extraordinary occurs) [ Not that anyone here has to be reminded of that... :) ]

You are great Seeker78! I am about certain it is a laptop like I thought it was the 1st time I saw it. My surprise is WTVD it not allowing the video to be played as well as my 2nd surprise is these items didn't come out in a box....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm