Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint, just want to say I really appreciate your taking the time to enhance photos and point things out that pique your interest. You do have an eye for detail! :clap:

Here's a quote from the story that illustrates what I was afraid of if the warrants were unsealed:

The friend tells the 911 operator that Cooper was in the middle of a divorce that was creating "tension" for the couple.

In a news release, Brad Cooper's lawyers, said the "leaks appear calculated to do nothing more than inflame already raw emotions. They instigate a rush to judgment at a time when reason and restraint should prevail."

Is this close to what the stair set up is (obviously not the model or the house but it's what I've been picturing based on the conversations). The master bedroom would be off to the right; the "loft" the center part of the picture and the other bedrooms off to the left (all directions looking at the picture)
stairs.jpg

NO, their staircase is up against the front of the house with the small window. This picture has a circular one in a large open foyer. The staircase has no balcony in the Charleston. The Chesterfield might have a small balcony if you enter the staircase somewhere else besides the foyer.

Here's a quote from the story that illustrates what I was afraid of if the warrants were unsealed:

The friend tells the 911 operator that Cooper was in the middle of a divorce that was creating "tension" for the couple.

In a news release, Brad Cooper's lawyers, said the "leaks appear calculated to do nothing more than inflame already raw emotions. They instigate a rush to judgment at a time when reason and restraint should prevail."

SWs aren't leaks though. And the unsealing of them after nearly 2 months is not a 'rush' either. Plus ever since the O.J. case just about every defense attorney uses the 'rush to judgment' statement as if that wasn't overly used already in 1995.

A silk tree w/basket base is heavy, esp. at the base. I had a 6' silk ficus tree with basket base and that sucker could not have been carried with one arm even by a man, and certainly not at the place where he grasped it as a lot of it's extra weight is in that base so it won't tip over. Nope, I'm going w/Mom's theory that it's a window valance or possibly a bed rail. Right size, right shape, the bottom looks like it forms part of an 'L'...it looks slightly rounded, esp. on that corner. IMHO.

I agree about a heavy bottom base since both of mine had what I think was some concrete in it since it was top heavy.
There is a large leaf silk plant in their formal living room you can see on the clip I posted last night. Not as top heavy as a ficus would have been since this type plant you spread the stems apart, so maybe not as bottom heavy?

I still go with a valance/roman shade because of the length and weight. This man does not have a grasp on it to represent a heavy bottom. It is coming out the same time as what looks like a pillow.

you don't know that.

it is a pattern that is dark red. it is not my imagination.

it could be in the fabric pattern of the shade. it could be a digital artifact. it could be fingerpaint, jam, or smashed bug guts.

it could be nancy's blood.

It won't be blood. Blood or any fluid of any type will only head south, could take a turn to the left or right, but will NOT loop over itself unless drawn that way.

If it was just a dark spot, yes could be blood. Run down the shade, and curve along a grain of the fabric, yes could be blood. But to turn north and loop on itself? Never.

No matter what force or amount it won't head anywhere but south. Have you ever splashed water on a mirror, which way did it head?

SWs aren't leaks though. And the unsealing of them after nearly 2 months is not a 'rush' either. Plus ever since the O.J. case just about every defense attorney uses the 'rush to judgment' statement as if that wasn't overly used already in 1995.

Search Warrants typically are NOT sealed. Sealing a warrant is done for a reason, and of course we are not privy to that information. I think that LE, the judge, and the DA have the matter firmly in hand, and know what they are doing, and the reasons for doing it.

We are all anxiously awaiting the unsealing on Tuesday, of course. Unless something "extraordinarily unusual" happens between now and then.

It won't be blood. Blood or any fluid of any type will only head south, could take a turn to the left or right, but will NOT loop over itself unless drawn that way.

If it was just a dark spot, yes could be blood. Run down the shade, and curve along a grain of the fabric, yes could be blood. But to turn north and loop on itself? Never.

No matter what force or amount it won't head anywhere but south. Have you ever splashed water on a mirror, which way did it head?

Mom,

I agree with what you are saying, and understand the science behind blood splatter analysis. I also doubt this is blood, but I can envision a situation where blood could leave a similar pattern.

If someone were using an object, like a baseball bat for example. After a couple of hits where there was an accumulation of blood on the bat it could cause a single glob of blood to be deposited either on the backswing or the downswing.

MOO,

CyberPro

Saint, just want to say I really appreciate your taking the time to enhance photos and point things out that pique your interest. You do have an eye for detail! :clap:

Sleuthy,

I agree, I had looked at the pictures, but the enhancements and close-ups have made me see things that I had not noticed before.

CyberPro

mystery bag.
what is inside the tall bag?
it could be a rolled rug like someone suggested, although it seems to have a metallic grey color and does not have a coil like a rolled up rug.

it's not the table lamp in the foyer w/ the possible bloodstain on the shade. that had a black iron base.

could it be a silk tree with a wicker basket base?

coopertallbag.jpg

WOW Saint,

Excellent job with these pictures!!

Up until you enlarged these, I did not realize that the bottom of the long bag was open ended. Based upon this excellent work, I would state with 99% confidence that the item in the longer bag is a bed frame. At least one of the rails that support the box springs of the bed, it could be the entire frame (lower portion, obviously not the headboard, etc.)

resaons for this are:

1. There are apparent slots in the wider plate that are visible, these allow the headboard to be attached to the frame.

2. A frame like this is long. It can be shortened a bit, or sometimes partially folded for shipping, but it is normally long like the object in the bag.

3. It is not very heavy, and can be easily carried by someone.

CyberPro

NCNative was right, what i thought was a stain in one photo and a Slim Jim in another photo was the actually a rubber car floor mat.

But how did it get in the driveway? did the investigators pull it out?
from which vehicle did it come from?
did brad attempt to wash it?
did it come from the driver's side, front passenger or one of the 2 rear passenger floor?

coopercar.jpg

was this photo taken before or after the investigators had searched the silver SUV or before?

coopermat.jpg

coopercar2.jpg

I think the missing stickers are either really missing, as in never been applied to the plate, or they could have placed them on the bottom of the plate, which is NOT where they are supposed to be, and they are covered by the frame that is around the plate.

Has anyone noticed if the other car has the stickers in the correct locations?

I do not think the stickers could have been removed, once they stick, they are really stuck. It takes a lot of effort to get them off, and usually results in a scratched plate.

Missing those either could mean that it is a leased vehicle and they have a special exemption, or they just left them attached to the registration. This would be a problem IMO, it looks like you would get pulled over frequently to explain your actions to the local constabulary. I believe that you would receive at least a warning, and possibly a citation.

CyberPro

mystery bag.
what is inside the tall bag?
it could be a rolled rug like someone suggested, although it seems to have a metallic grey color and does not have a coil like a rolled up rug.

it's not the table lamp in the foyer w/ the possible bloodstain on the shade. that had a black iron base.

could it be a silk tree with a wicker basket base?

I have a floor lamp in our living room with a brass base that looks a lot like this. The base, although round, it taller than it is wide. There are "rings" one on top of each other....hence the design. The actual pole is quite thin, with one stained glass shade which is easily removed, especially if it is moved. When the glass shade is removed, it looks about this height as the shade itself constitutes at least a few feet by itself.

Although a bit heavy, I can pick it up myself and I do have arthritis/joint issues.

I believe this is a direct reference to the 911 tapes that were released. This is not a leak of information but every defense lawyer will claim it to be. The release of these tapes is ruled under FOA. Perhaps his lawyer should be a bit more concerned about Brad's own statements i.e. about the heated argument in February 2008 that Brad references, which was apparently loud enough the neighbors came over to see if they wanted the children taken away for a bit. IMO it relates more to the custody issue than the murder. No need for him to whine - his own client issued some rather telling affidavits.

I think the missing stickers are either really missing, as in never been applied to the plate, or they could have placed them on the bottom of the plate, which is NOT where they are supposed to be, and they are covered by the frame that is around the plate.

Has anyone noticed if the other car has the stickers in the correct locations?

I do not think the stickers could have been removed, once they stick, they are really stuck. It takes a lot of effort to get them off, and usually results in a scratched plate.

Missing those either could mean that it is a leased vehicle and they have a special exemption, or they just left them attached to the registration. This would be a problem IMO, it looks like you would get pulled over frequently to explain your actions to the local constabulary. I believe that you would receive at least a warning, and possibly a citation.

CyberPro

Lease vehicles are not exempt from following the requirements for licensing. There must be one sticker in the upper left and one in the upper right of the plate, the two stickers are different colors and vary in color depending on the month of expiration, the plate frame must not cover the stickers. This vehicle was a purchase not a lease - the vehicle was in Brad's name (only) for 2006 and 2007 -not in 2008.

Lease vehicles are not exempt from following the requirements for licensing. There must be one sticker in the upper left and one in the upper right of the plate, the two stickers are different colors and vary in color depending on the month of expiration, the plate frame must not cover the stickers. This vehicle was a purchase not a lease - the vehicle was in Brad's name (only) for 2006 and 2007 -not in 2008.

When I drove by BC's house the other day there was no sticker on the top left hand side of the license plate (sedan). I couldn't be for sure about the top right. I didn't want to stop my car in front of his house!

When I drove by BC's house the other day there was no sticker on the top left hand side of the license plate (sedan). I couldn't be for sure about the top right. I didn't want to stop my car in front of his house!

Don't blame you. :)

I can't recall who asked me to post about the weather last night for the Jon Mayer concert but the girls should have had a nice time. It did not rain during the show. I sooooo hope they had a good time.

OK back to the discussion....

I can't recall who asked me to post about the weather last night for the Jon Mayer concert but the girls should have had a nice time. It did not rain during the show. I sooooo hope they had a good time.

I wonder if FriendofNancy can tell us if he dedicated the song?

According to his set list - the encore set was to have been

Clarity
Vultures
Say

Kinda scarey thinking about that set list.

http://www.johnmayer.com/tour/show/460

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member