Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if she found out he was guilty?

She would never believe him to be guilty. She would have every excuse as to how the justice system failed him, evidence was wrong, etc. etc. Even if she ever had a tiny personal sense that he was guilty, she will never own up to it. I do believe that at a point a parent has to just *know* deep down what the truth really is and then they can choose to face it or ignore it. She has chosen, in the past, to ignore obvious truths when it comes to him.

Geez RKAB - that woman sounds just like Pat Young!!! That is a scarey thought those there is more than one running around in the world!!!

Geez RKAB - that woman sounds just like Pat Young!!! That is a scarey thought those there is more than one running around in the world!!!

I haven't read too much on the Young case to be able to compare but somedays I used to just think that BC's mom "isn't all there". She could be nice enough but the undertones were always there. And to try to talk to her about issues regarding BC was much like :banghead: because she didn't think he had any faults.

Yes, perhaps she, Pat Young, and Jackie Peterson can form a club. Their perfect sons. :rolleyes:

Site map from Toll Brothers for the Oaks is now in the MAPS thread at the top. Courtesy of Reddress58!

OK,

I checked out the pictures on that site, and the "Dog Walking" picture gives some new information (page 2 of the photo album).

In the background of that picture, you can see what appears to be a handrail for a set of stairs going down from the house to the garage floor. This is not all that uncommon, but does pose a bit of an obstacle if one were moving a somewhat heavy inanimate item from the house to the garage, perhaps with the intent of loading that item into a vehicle for transport.

CyberPro

The dog walking picture also seems to indicate that there isn't a window in the garage. Looks awfully dark in there. (RC asked earlier.)

She would never believe him to be guilty. She would have every excuse as to how the justice system failed him, evidence was wrong, etc. etc. Even if she ever had a tiny personal sense that he was guilty, she will never own up to it. I do believe that at a point a parent has to just *know* deep down what the truth really is and then they can choose to face it or ignore it. She has chosen, in the past, to ignore obvious truths when it comes to him.

I have been holding off on commenting on this, but in the affidavit submitted by BC's father, does he speak english? There is nothing wrong with the syntax or grammar of the document, but for someone who works in a seemingly high position at a college, the sentences seem rather simple and declarative. "See Jane Run." "Jane Runs Fast." "Run Jane, run."

CyberPro

Fran, A friend of Nancy's was at the memorial and said that yesterday was the first day of school for her children. I don't know if her kids go to the same school as SH's boys. I did notice another child there with a uniform on with the letters SMS. Most elementary schools are year round here unless it is a private school.
Not true! There are more traditional than year-round in Wake Co.

I have been holding off on commenting on this, but in the affidavit submitted by BC's father, does he speak english? There is nothing wrong with the syntax or grammar of the document, but for someone who works in a seemingly high position at a college, the sentences seem rather simple and declarative. "See Jane Run." "Jane Runs Fast." "Run Jane, run."

CyberPro

I had a bit of trouble with both of his parent's aff's.

CyberPro

LOL I wondered the same thing. I just read his affidavit this morning and wondered if this man knew how to put together a complex sentence or even possibly a paragraph. :confused:

Site map from Toll Brothers for the Oaks is now in the MAPS thread at the top. Courtesy of Reddress58!
Thanks for helping me, SG. Mom, if you are at the corner of Lot 65 and Fielding Drive looking south, that is where the picture of the ambulance was taken. LE must have everything past that (to the right) blocked off. The area across the street to the right is the proposed recreation area. I took a picture of it today from the same direction. Guess I'll have to get SG to post that, too, unless you want to send me your real e-mail address.

CyberPro

I've been wondering about both parent's affadavits as well. They both sound like Tonto wrote them. I wondered if it was the questions that they were being asked, maybe they weren't particularly open-ended, maybe they were advised by their lawyers to give only short answers, maybe something got lost in the translation by the transcriber, I don't know. I mean, if they went on and on with their verbal diarrhea, they could end up making things worse for Brad.

Terry is a very well-spoken (well,normally) and respected man so I was really shocked to read his affadavit.

Reading all the affidavits and esp the side for BC I will say that I can see there are probably some things that NC talked about that might have been exaggerated or incorrect in some way. It's mostly he said/she said.

I noticed Brad references records a lot in terms of offering proof...esp. cell phone records. This made me think of his 2 visits to HT and how he says he got phone calls from NC. Obviously thinking of there being a record of said calls.

I've been wondering about both parent's affadavits as well. They both sound like Tonto wrote them. I wondered if it was the questions that they were being asked, maybe they weren't particularly open-ended, maybe they were advised by their lawyers to give only short answers, maybe something got lost in the translation by the transcriber, I don't know. I mean, if they went on and on with their verbal diarrhea, they could end up making things worse for Brad.

Terry is a very well-spoken (well,normally) and respected man so I was really shocked to read his affadavit.

Tonto.....Love it. I had a hard time wondering how his attorney could let those go out of the office.

PS: K&B: I have experience, and am looking for a job.

Not true! There are more traditional than year-round in Wake Co.

Really? I thought they had all pretty much gone year round now - and the middle schools too. Ok let's put it this way there are 3 elementary schools in my area - all three are year round. There are two middle schools and both those are year round so I guess I'm in an area saturated with year round and no traditional. Both the high schools are traditional though. What do I know my only is a sophomore in college. :)

Thanks very much. I enjoyed looking at the pictures there. I assume the pictures entitled "the saddest party ever" are the ones taken the night of her death.

Isn't the very first pic of Nancy and someone else that's labeled "the saddest party ever" or could that be Krista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liz43950