Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been answered already, but...

1. this ain't the right floor plan.
2. the W/D is on the first floor. Where exactly I dunno. But there is a first floor utility room.

If you look again, you will see the laundry room on the first floor, right as you go into the garage.

This is the same floor plan as it was described to me a couple of weeks ago when I asked about it.

And whether there have been revisions to the house or not, I do believe this floorplan serves our purposes.

Did anyone ever find a pic or video showing the computer coming out of the house?

in the Cooper house, all the other bedroom measurements don't match, FWIW. In the Cooper house, the "loft" had indeed been turned into a room. It doesn't appear the "floored storage" had been turned into living space.

and Wake Co tax records are notoriously off. Why the size of the house matters is beyond me.

It's not the size of the home that mattered to me...it was the layout of the home.

I think those plans that Daphne found are very close.

Thanks again, Daphne!

What makes you sure?

1. because if it was blood, it would have been tested already. And if it were her blood, or any blood fresh enough (a 2 day old blood mark looks way different than a 2 month old), they'da hauled his *advertiser censored* in right then and there.

2. IMO (since I don't have the technical expertise) - it would be impossible to take a a copy of a photo, from a website, and blow it up/zoom in, and get accurate details. Applying any lightening techniques, etc cannot be considered accurate, as you don't completely control the lighting techniques.

It could be nothing, but some mistreatment by whatever computer program was used. It could be nothing, but the way in which light was being cast on it. It could be nothing, but a shadow. It could be a pattern in the shade - like a textured/woven fabric....y'all haven't ever seen a shade with "grass" sort of glued/applied to it?

Did you guys go over to the JJ Memorial thread and check out NCN's goodbye??!

I don't agree.....if it WAS her blood, there are endless possibilities as to why it's there. There is no way they would have arrested him right then even it WERE her blood IMO.

I was in my laundry room over the weekend and found drops of blood on the side of my washer where I'd cut my finger weeks ago. As much as I go in my laundry room, this was the first time I'd noticed the drops of blood. If I were a frenzied BC, don't think I would have seen this either...if it is indeed blood.

Lurking and watching here and there. Just trying to be patient...and waiting....
:)

If Tuesday doesn't get here soon, we may have bloodshed right here on the board! The anticipation is building!

Er, maybe not bloodshed. Nor BFT. Nor strangulation. .....:confused: How do you off someone on your computer screen?.......... Maybe the Clue game really IS a good idea....<walks off :waitasec:> ......hmmmm

I don't agree.....if it WAS her blood, there are endless possibilities as to why it's there. There is no way they would have arrested him right then even it WERE her blood IMO.

I was in my laundry room over the weekend and found drops of blood on the side of my washer where I'd cut my finger weeks ago. As much as I go in my laundry room, this was the first time I'd noticed the drops of blood. If I were a frenzied BC, don't think I would have seen this either...if it is indeed blood.

if it were fresh blood (less than "weeks ago" in this case no more than 3 days) - you don't think they would?

In other words, it is 10000 times more likely that IF it is actually some type of foreign material on the shade that it is jelly or juice or chocolate pudding than it is her blood from that Saturday.

Has anyone checked BC's website lately to see if he has been posting?

No, I don't think he has added anything. But, it has been a while since we have discussed the women in the photos from the France/MBA (BUS590)trip. I remember some time ago there was some discussion on Brad's girlfriends. As we know Nancy's friends have said that there was more than one affair, including a woman from the MBA program. BC has said that Heather was the only one. Do you think that he might be with one of the woman in the pictures? I think Fran hinted at this earlier.

You can look at the images on his website, especially the indoor group shots (2) with Brad on the right. I wonder if promises were made and, if so, will the woman come forward (a la Amber Frey)?

http://adventuresofbrad.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=36

OT but if anyone here locally follows Michelle Young, Nancy or Janet Alboara cases Amanda Lamd is doing a special on murdered mothers tomorrow night on WRAl at 5pm. If time changes I'll let you know. I'll post this on the other threads as well.

Posters who do not have WRAL TV will be able to see it on the web site per Amanda.

If Tuesday doesn't get here soon, we may have bloodshed right here on the board! The anticipation is building!

Er, maybe not bloodshed. Nor BFT. Nor strangulation. .....:confused: How do you off someone on your computer screen?.......... Maybe the Clue game really IS a good idea....<walks off :waitasec:> ......hmmmm
I get the candlestick!! :)

Topsail, I look forward to Amanda Lamb's "Murdered Mothers" special tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin