Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - some theories please:

4 am - sick child claim, this would explain any lights that were on that may have been noticed by neighbors ?

After making two trips to HT for milk and laundry detergent Brad takes Katie to his office area - did he just forget about Bella ?

Nancy was doing laundry during the time she was also caring for Katie, so just by chance Brad notices there is no laundry detergent (from affidavit) and decides to pick up some more ?

Just a few questions, I project more coming soon. :crazy:
Also he said he cleaned from 9-1 (stated in SW). If NC left the house to run at 7 (stated in affidavit)and he picked up detergent at 6:45, what was he doing from 7-9?

Last paragraph on page 4 of the probable cause section:

"both he and Nancy had awoke around 0400 to care for their two year old child"

Right. I saw that. 'Caring' for a two year old child can mean lots of things besides a sick child. Nightmare, she heard something, she can't sleep, wants water/food/something....

Also he said he cleaned from 9-1 (stated in SW). If NC left the house to run at 7 (stated in affidavit)and he picked up detergent at 6:45, what was he doing from 7-9?

Looking for a place to dispose of a body - disposing of a body - checking the internet for how to clean certain fluids ? Dunno.

Right. I saw that. 'Caring' for a two year old child can mean lots of things besides a sick child. Nightmare, she heard something, she can't sleep, wants water/food/something....

Okay - point is they were up - lights were probably on - convenient excuse ? It takes both of them ?

yes, what was he doing from 4am to 6am and then again from 7am to 9am?

Okay - point is they were up - lights were probably on - convenient excuse ? It takes both of them ?

Yes, convenient excuse. Plus maybe in his own way he's trying to cover himself just in case someone saw him driving the car around 4am or so...

and no, it absolutely does NOT take 2 of them at all. Nopey.

I've been stuck on Brad's excuse for "cleaning" the trunk.

Brad Cooper advised both detectives that he had "spilled gas" within the trunk of the vehicle a few weeks prior and wanted to "clean it" for that reason. There was no odor or either gasoline, a cleaning solution or a fragrance within the trunk of the motor vehicle.

When I used to get gas for the lawn mower, I'd put the gas can in the back on the floor behind the driver's seat. Some might spill and yes, there was a smell but for a very short time because it evaporated. So Brad is saying that he cleans after a few weeks!!Why? Was there a stain on the carpet? If so, he would have had to use something like vinegar or liquid dish soap. The detectives couldn't smell any cleaner at all.

:liar:

Wasn't it NANCY'S BMW in which he 'cleaned the gasoline spill?'

ETA: nope I was wrong. He claimed he spilled gasoline in the trunk of his OWN car.

"There was no odor of either gasoline, a cleaning solution, or a fragrance within the trunk of the vehicle...."

hmmmm.

Brad Cooper advised both detectives that he had "spilled gas" within the trunk of the vehicle a few weeks prior and wanted to "clean it" for that reason. There was no odor or either gasoline, a cleaning solution or a fragrance within the trunk of the motor vehicle.

When I used to get gas for the lawn mower, I'd put the gas can in the back on the floor behind the driver's seat. Some might spill and yes, there was a smell but for a very short time because it evaporated. So Brad is saying that he cleans after a few weeks!!Why? Was there a stain on the carpet? If so, he would have had to use something like vinegar or liquid dish soap. The detectives couldn't smell any cleaner at all.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Pure BS - he vacuumed the trunk while he was out looking for Nancy.

Wasn't it NANCY'S BMW in which he 'cleaned the gasoline spill?'

ETA: nope I was wrong. He claimed he spilled gasoline in the trunk of his OWN car.

"There was no odor of either gasoline, a cleaning solution, or a fragrance within the trunk of the vehicle...."

hmmmm.
WRAL reported Nancy's car at first. But the actual SW says his car. It confused some of us.

yes I wonder if they asked BC which vacuum he used to 'clean' out the trunk of his car? Was it the one at home? And if yes, (back to what Reddress said before) why didn't they seize that vacuum? And if he said he took it to a car place...well...hmmmm.

How stupid to vacuum out the trunk ONLY. He left GRASS on the passenger side seat. (he must have been in a hurry to do such an incomplete job).

Now in MY car you would find remnants of grass and leaves and stuff like that, esp. on the passenger side, because I have a dog who likes to walk/roll/play in all of that and she tracks it into the car and she sits in the passenger seat (plus I don't clean my car nearly often enough....). And even with a piece of upholstery fabric on the passenger seat, the stuff still goes everywhere!

But GRASS in Brad's car on the passenger side? HINKY!

Ms. Jilly

I am curious about your thoughts on this brown green veggie matter collected from somewhere on or in the 325i, the grass in the right front seat, and the 2 exterior door handle swabs and 1 interior door handle swab from the 325i. It seems rather clear the 325 plays in to LE's suspicions very mightily. Any thoughts ?

ETA - LE says in the probable cause section that Nancy was found face down in the pond.

What he is saying is ludicrous!

Same for me when I got gas for the lawn mower. Maybe it spilled out on the back seat floor of my car but in no way was the smell so bad that I had to "clean" it in any way. The smell disappeared after a short while. And this happened a few weeks ago and he just decided to clean???!!! Belive me, there are more important things to clean....

I seriously cannot imagine why he would have gas in his car except to refill the lawn mower.
:liar:[/QUOTE]

yes I wonder if they asked BC which vacuum he used to 'clean' out the trunk of his car? Was it the one at home? And if yes, (back to what Reddress said before) why didn't they seize that vacuum? And if he said he took it to a car place...well...hmmmm.

How stupid to vacuum out the trunk ONLY. He left GRASS on the passenger side seat. (he must have been in a hurry to do such an incomplete job).

Now in MY car you would find remnants of grass and leaves and stuff like that, esp. on the passenger side, because I have a dog who likes to walk/roll/play in all of that and she tracks it into the car and she sits in the passenger seat (plus I don't clean my car nearly often enough....). And even with a piece of upholstery fabric on the passenger seat, the stuff still goes everywhere!

I honestly don't think they'll find anything else on the interior of his car unless it was the driver's side. If she was inside the car, he would have vaccumed the inside. The outside hairs don't make sense either unless he ran over her, which seems unlikely. The only pertinent piece of evidence IMO is the hair on the roof of the trunk.

I honestly don't think they'll find anything else on the interior of his car unless it was the driver's side. If she was inside the car, he would have vaccumed the inside. The outside hairs don't make sense either unless he ran over her, which seems unlikely. The only pertinent piece of evidence IMO is the hair on the roof of the trunk.

Or he drug her body across the garage floor and some of her hair caught on the spoiler as he drug her past it.

Okay - some theories please:

4 am - sick child claim, this would explain any lights that were on that may have been noticed by neighbors ?

After making two trips to HT for milk and laundry detergent Brad takes Katie to his office area - did he just forget about Bella ?

Nancy was doing laundry during the time she was also caring for Katie, so just by chance Brad notices there is no laundry detergent (from affidavit) and decides to pick up some more ?

Just a few questions, I project more coming soon. :crazy:

Yeah, I know. It just doesn't make sense. There are waaaay too many holes. It's just not right.

...Not too hinky, SG. Remember the state of his sheets and the condition of the home NC returned to after vacation. I doubt his car is kept in pristine condition. I'm surprised they didn't mention french fries and straw wrappers (which is what you would have discoverd in my husband's car when my kids were the ages of Bella & Katie).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curtmarvin