Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell rd which is right beside Fielding runs into Tryon Rd. I've used the short cut a million times. I could see BC using it by car and maybe thought about the street beside it knowing there was construction being done.
ms
Can you see construction going on from Campbell? If so, that is very likely how he could have known about the Oaks! But I still think he would drive back there to check it out.

Can you see construction going on from Campbell? If so, that is very likely how he could have known about the Oaks! But I still think he would drive back there to check it out.

Are we then talking about premediation?

Are we then talking about premediation?
No, not what I'm thinking anyway. At some point at the end of last year, NC & BC were looking to move to another neighborhood in West Cary. It may be possible that he was interested in new construction because he had "house on the brain". He may have checked out the construction a long time ago because of curiosity.

No, not what I'm thinking anyway. At some point at the end of last year, NC & BC were looking to move to another neighborhood in West Cary. It may be possible that he was interested in new construction because he had "house on the brain". He may have checked out the construction a long time ago because of curiosity.

How long ago could they have seen this particular court vs. how long they had been planning to split?

How long ago could they have seen this particular court vs. how long they had been planning to split?
It probably would have been last fall. I think their plans fell through for the house after returning from the disaster of a visit to the realatives in December.

Also, like someone mentioned on an earlier thread, he could have checked this new neighborhood out via computer while searching for a dump site. I think that is where LE was going in their SW.

Also, like someone mentioned on an earlier thread, he could have checked this new neighborhood out via computer while searching for a dump site. I think that is where LE was going in their SW.

But that would speak to premeditation... wouldn't it? Or are you saying after he killed her he did the research?

I wonder why LE is searching his hard drives for evidence relating to disposal methods. Seems to me it wouldn't take a computer search to come up with what he did - dumping her along side a drainage area. Methods, hmmmm.

I wonder why LE is searching his hard drives for evidence relating to disposal methods. Seems to me it wouldn't take a computer search to come up with what he did - dumping her along side a drainage area. Methods, hmmmm.
I wonder, too. You'd think they would be looking for disposal "sites", not "methods".

I got the feeling that the 'disposal methods' verbiage was boilerplate and that perhaps that is standard language they use in other cases where they are going to search hard drives when a murder has been committed.

I doubt there are sites out there "Howtomurdersomeone.com" and "Wheretodumpabody.com"

I can see him pulling up google satellite maps looking for construction areas. The satellite images of the dump site do not have the area paved yet.

Maybe he googled "How to clean body fluids out of the carpet"....

I doubt there are sites out there "Howtomurdersomeone.com" and "Wheretodumpabody.com"

I LOL whenever I see something like this or when Fran says, "You know there is no school for how to commit murder..."

and then with my warped sense of humor I immediately think, "well now there's a niche market that is not being fulfilled! Hello new marketing opportunity!"

{j/k}

I can see him pulling up google satellite maps looking for construction areas. The satellite images of the dump site do not have the area paved yet.

Maybe he googled "How to clean body fluids out of the carpet"....

You think ?

One can google how to build a bomb, all kinds of things are out there including how to dispose of bodies:

http://ask.metafilter.com/7921/

ACK! It's on your hard drive now, RC. I do hope you and "sweet thang" are presently getting along. :-)

And that she has never displayed controlling behavior, threatened to kill herself, or recently cut her thumb in your vehicle!

I know this is several months away - but I am having dinner at the Director of the CCBI's house before Christmas. Still trying to figure out a way to ask him about the case without just blurting it out. It is a family get together so it might not be the appropriate time to ask. He may not be allowed to tell me anything about an ongoing case but since he is a family friend, he may can shed some light on where the case is headed. HOPEFULLY, something will have happened in the case by then and there will be no need to ask him. I'll let everyone know if I can slip in a question or two over dinner.

I know this is several months away - but I am having dinner at the Director of the CCBI's house before Christmas. Still trying to figure out a way to ask him about the case without just blurting it out. It is a family get together so it might not be the appropriate time to ask. He may not be allowed to tell me anything about an ongoing case but since he is a family friend, he may can shed some light on where the case is headed. HOPEFULLY, something will have happened in the case by then and there will be no need to ask him. I'll let everyone know if I can slip in a question or two over dinner.

Everyone send garner the question you most wanted answered and then garner can roll out the list like Santa's toy list at the dinner table!!!

Wow! I think we can compile a very long list of questions for you to take to him by then. :smile:
images

Question #1:

Who done it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads