Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for CCBI chief:

- What forensic or DNA evidence, if any, shows that Nancy was killed in her home?
- What forensic evidence, if any, indicates that Nancy's body was in the trunk of the 325i BMW?
- What was the green/brown stuff in Brad's car and where exactly was it found?
- Whose hair was on the front bumper and in the trunk/trunk lid of Brad's car?
- Was any identifiable DNA under Nancy's fingernails? Whose DNA was it?
- What were the results of any luminol tests inside the Cooper home?
- Was there a gas spill in Brad's car trunk? What tests confirmed this, if any?
- What were the results of the rape kit done on Nancy?
- Whose 'pink nail' was found and collected?
- Whose blue/gray running shoes were removed from the Cooper house?

- What forensic or DNA evidence, if any, shows that Nancy was killed in her home?
- What forensic evidence, if any, indicates that Nancy's body was in the trunk of the 325i BMW?
-Did you examine Brad Cooper without a shirt on for scratches at the
initial meeting?
-Did you see any scratches other than on the left side of his neck?

Are ya'll looking at other potential suspects besides the husband?

-Did you examine Brad Cooper without a shirt on for scratches at the
initial meeting?
-Did you see any scratches other than on the left side of his neck?

That scratch was 1-1/3" long......doesn't sound like much but look at that on a ruler......big enough:eek:

That scratch was 1-1/3" long......doesn't sound like much but look at that on a ruler......big enough:eek:

What scratch? The one on Nancy's neck in the area of the hyoid bone was measured at 1.3"--are you referring to that one? I don't recall seeing any measurements of scratches on Brad.

Dear CCBI chief. I have questions. Thousands of questions. Important questions that keep me up at night. Let's talk. Please call Sleuthy at 919-HeDidIt?

What scratch? The one on Nancy's neck in the area of the hyoid bone was measured at 1.3"--are you referring to that one? I don't recall seeing any measurements of scratches on Brad.
I think Mahmoo is confusing the two. Easy enough.

And that she has never displayed controlling behavior, threatened to kill herself, or recently cut her thumb in your vehicle!

Good so far ! The market keeps tanking LE will think I looked it up to be rid of myself. :crazy:

Just goes to show - don't doubt what can be found on the internet - its there somewhere. Not hard to find.

Just goes to show - don't doubt what can be found on the internet - its there somewhere. Not hard to find.

Crosses new Internet class "the online school for how to murder" off my list of niche marketing ideas. Cause I was sooo planning to use the whole line, "Well there's no school to teach you how to murder and not get caught...oh wait NOW THERE IS!" for a new dot.com biz.

- Whose 'pink nail' was found and collected?
- Whose blue/gray running shoes were removed from the Cooper house?

HAHA - I'll memorize the list and see what I can get out of him. He is very professional so I'm sure I will not be able to get half of these answered. I have know him for 25 years now. He was my soccer coach, and I went to high school with his sons. We get together every Christmas and enjoy family time. So, no promises - but I will try.

Love it! But no, don't trouble yourself memorizing! He might be so impressed at your compilation/scroll that he forgets to say "no comment" and actually answers!

Yes...the one on NC's neck is the one I was referring to.

I can only hope they measured any marks that may have been on BC's neck. Gives me hope that she did get some tissue/blood, from whoever did that to her, under her nails. "So Said".......BC's arms had some scratches on them.

Think meat people.....I know it's gross, but.........if she, even unknowingly, took tissue from someones body under her nails............game, set, match.........don't care who it was.

Dear CCBI chief. I have questions. Thousands of questions. Important questions that keep me up at night. Let's talk. Please call Sleuthy at 919-HeDidIt?

roflmao.............Sleuthy stop..............you're gonna get me put in time-out forever........roflmao.

roflmao.............Sleuthy stop..............you're gonna get me put in time-out forever........roflmao.

Sorrrry. Don't wanna be doing that! But I have so many questions and these are the guys who have answers! I'd buy any of them a beer just to have the opportunity to chat about stuff.

Sorrrry. Don't wanna be doing that! But I have so many questions and these are the guys who have answers! I'd buy any of them a beer just to have the opportunity to chat about stuff.

I'd buy em a keg :).

Anyway, about that 1-1/3" mark on NC's neck. Being the person that I am........I am assuming that there was probably a mark of the same, or near the same, length on the other side of her neck. Unfortunately, as per the autopsy, the other side of her neck was degraded from insect activity. I don't think it would have been possible to strangle her with just one hand.

I'd buy em a keg :).

Anyway, about that 1-1/3" mark on NC's neck. Being the person that I am........I am assuming that there was probably a mark of the same, or near the same, length on the other side of her neck. Unfortunately, as per the autopsy, the other side of her neck was degraded from insect activity. I don't think it would have been possible to strangle her with just one hand.

Yes a keg! good idea!
images
:beersign:

As for the other side of NC's neck...the 1.3" mark is shown as being on the front of her neck, right in the middle, with some insect activity on one side of it. The autopsy did not state any other mark on either side of NC's neck or anywhere else on her neck.

Another Grand Jury day for the CPD and no indictment.
Looks like another long 2 weeks before the next chance (10-20-08)

You think they are going to take this to the GJ before 2009? I had stopped looking at the GJ schedule altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member