Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley Hull's affidavit is short and sweet. ( well not sweet to Brad)

Oh my - pest control guy said that you couldn't park a car in the garage on 7/8/08, and yet...... wasn't the 325 in the garage?

Wonder what inspired the cleanup / movement?

So much for LE not being involved in the civil case aye ? Seems to me LE is squarely in the middle of the custody issue now for sure. The submission of this affidavt with that regard, clearly opens the door for LE to testify in the custody case. uh oh, I forsee another closed door meeting between lawyers and no judge, with no change in the custody status...

Yes CPD and WCSO seem to be sqarely in the middle now. I honestly think it is a matter of short time before Brad is behind bars. I only wish it was BEFORE the hearing.

I thought the hearing was the 16th which is this coming Thursday :confused: Am I wrong SG?

I'm not 100% sure of the dates of the custody hearing... the 13th stuck in my mind for some reason.

Anyway, Shirley Hull's affy shows that Brad lied in HIS affy about there only being ONE fight in front of the girls AND that he never used profanity.

Sure seems like that noose is tightening, doesn't it?

How are K&B going to make it seem that everyone else is lying about what they personally witnessed? They are using the hearsay reason for the things Nancy's friends said in their affys that they didn't personally observe (and that's fair). However, the things witnessed directly by others...they will not be able to easily discredit these witnesses, and some of these other facts emerging corroborate some things in the friends' affys. Will K&B try to insinuate that there is a conspiracy against Brad?

The latest affi at least identifies the source of the suicide issue. I'd still rather have a little more documentation other than a "he didn't contradict the discussion" - like a method, or a date, or if medical treatment was sought / was necessary.

The picture that continues to emerge regarding the state of their marriage for months leading to her murder gets darker and darker, IMO. As is often the case, it becomes about who's going to pay, and how one can control the other - either by fear, by finances, and in this case, but the tangled issues with residency and citizenship.

It really does not seem that Nancy ever thought for a second that Brad was violent - otherwise, she would not have pushed his buttons. I am having a very hard time with the fact that NO ONE has come forward and share a story where there was SOME kind of violence, or even threatened violence. I know that some folks say they just "snapped", but to go from no reports of him ever raising a hand to her to unplanned murder.... I would almost think it would be more feasible for a more planned murder - it's colder, less emotional, in a way - less "violent".

Could he have been planning this, thus keeping his emotions in check?

He actually strikes me as more of a planning / controlling person than a fit of rage person..... And that does fit with the condition of the body, i.e. lack of "wounds", etc.

Thinking out loud here.

I agree he seems to be more of a planner, so it's possible he planned it, did it, or arranged it. Awful to even type that sentence, but just a possible theory re personality which may or may not fit BC:
A first-born son with a strange or difficult mother who thinks he can do no wrong. Tall, good-looking, very smart, but very sensitive and self-centered. Awkward socially, maybe all was great til parenthood came and less self-centered lifestyle was required. Maybe resents alot of socializing (which wife loves) because he's not good at it. Feels more comfortable just playing with kids at social events. Very capable of setting goals and sticking it out to accomplish those goals. Wants good life with wife and kids but demands of fatherhood interfere with ironman lifestyle. Wife maybe loudly resentful because she has to take up the slack all the time. May have issues re women in general due to mother. Resents having to be in the spotlight because of wife's death and will avoid all that regardless of what people might think. Holds grudges, stews, plans.

Another subject: NC discussed situation with her father who's job deals with family situations. He may have advised contacting Interact because that would make her look more a victim of emotional abuse or whatever as the divorce played out. It seems his expertise would factor into all this somehow.

jmo

Oh my - pest control guy said that you couldn't park a car in the garage on 7/8/08, and yet...... wasn't the 325 in the garage?

uh oh. This was just a few days before Nancy was murdered :eek:

I'm not 100% sure of the dates of the custody hearing... the 13th stuck in my mind for some reason.

Anyway, Shirley Hull's affy shows that Brad lied in HIS affy about there only being ONE fight in front of the girls AND that he never used profanity.

Sure seems like that noose is tightening, doesn't it?

Yes it does!!! He's lied so many times he can't even remember them all. His friends seem to be telling some fish stories too. Some of it completely opposite Nancy's own family and friends.

SG...I think in the beginning the 13th was the date, the date of BC ANNIVERSARY. Once other items were decided on it was mentioned week of the 13th.

BTW...could we ask for a better birthday gift for BC? Proving he is :liar: up one side and down another.

Where are these affys coming from all of the sudden? More more, let's see some more. :behindbar

Another subject: NC discussed situation with her father who's job deals with family situations. He may have advised contacting Interact because that would make her look more a victim of emotional abuse or whatever as the divorce played out. It seems his expertise would factor into all this somehow.

jmo

I'm sure if her father advised to contact Interact, it was not in an attempt to manipulate the situation to NC's advantage, unless what she had to tell them was the TRUTH and it was more for a documentation standpoint. Maybe that's what you meant to say but it sounded like you were saying they contacted Interact as a ploy.

Where did this come from??
Oh, woops, I see the link now RC...

I can't believe Brad could think he could lie in one interview and not get caught being inconsistent in other statements. He must not hear himself speak and must not read his own prior statements. People pay attention to every word...did he not know this?

Mom, I think the only other present more befitting Brad would be nice shiney handcuffs today!!! He brought this fury of affies on himself. He's getting what he deserves!!! All his holier than thou attitude is now biting him in his big ole backside!!!!

I have not seen any picture showing the inside of the garage around 7/12, but CPD would have seen it on 7/12 I'm sure.

It will be interesting to hear what the garage was like when CPD saw it. I need to go back and really look to see if any of the sw affidaits say where the car was when they searched it. We know from the slideshows - it was not in the driveway during execution of the warrants. The only vehicle inside the tape was the X5. Wonder if the 325 was searched at SH's when LE went to get the DNA samples and photographs of BC at 3 am in the morning - bet it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member