Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking after I posted - perhaps your source was referring to the old type of hardwood. I grew up in the 50s with hardwood and can't ever remember washing it. It was my job to apply paste wax and buff it with an electric polisher. Perhaps the modern hardwood has been treated or something.
I've had my present hardwood for 15 yrs and it looks like new!
Also had to wax the old fashioned vinyl floors. I believe with today's hardwood finishes, the key is to keep them from being "soaked", but some water applied and immediately wiped dry is ok. The finish is more protective. I still just vaccum mine most of the time and wash them sparingly.

Also had to wax the old fashioned vinyl floors. I believe with today's hardwood finishes, the key is to keep them from being "soaked", but some water applied and immediately wiped dry is ok. The finish is more protective. I still just vaccum mine most of the time and wash them sparingly.

Oh yes! I only wash mine once a month and yes...I remember those vinyl floors too! Lots of work back in those days!

My friends use vinegar and water ALL the time - always have!

This combo with a little baking soda for abrasion in the tough spots. Vinegar is great on hardwoods to break up grease and grime.

I then use large bath towels to dry...the floors were then clean so it was no harm to the towels.

I'm still confused with this Hilton Head Lake Norman thing.

Lake Norman was referenced in the video but Hilton Head
was mentioned in the affadavits.

Nobody really knew where she went or what?

I haven't been here to check since way early in the day. I see that the addicts are still here!

Oh yes, the Cary PD knows a whole bunch of stuff:cop:--stuff that the public does not know yet.

As to the Bretts, there's Brett Adam, Brett somebody else who was Nancy's old boyfriend. Are there any more Bretts?

Oh well, I guess I'd better catch up on the WS posts for today.

Maybe you will get an answer, Bobs. I have asked more than twice, I think.

I have finally got to see the 55 minute deposition. I have not read to many comments for the past 4 days with all the company, and don't know if anyone has mentioned NC OB-GYN physician in discussion.

I could describe Greg Brannon to you and some things I have witnessed it would leave you holding your sides laughing. This is one Dr. you don't forget. Fun to work with, a great doctor who is professional & personable, wonderful with his patients.

If he is put on the stand for any reason he WILL tell you like it is. Like it or not you will hear it. Straight shooter, speaks his piece and will give you his opinion, then he will move on with nothing more to say. (I have been involved with an issue one time and saw this 1st hand). IOW far from quiet person. Very likeable!

If he is asked about the miscarriages and deliveries he is not going to beat around the bush at all. Knowing Greg, if NC came by taxi he found someone to take her home or to the hospital, whichever place she went after his office. He looks out for the best interests of his patients.

NCN & Rdd58...do either of you know Dr Brannon? He is a past Lochmere Highland resident.

Which video was this in? Sorry been gone for 4 days and playing catch up.

Happy Thanksgiving Jess ( and Ms. Jilly)

Jess, from his very first deposition I have never felt there was a normal bond between Brad and the children. Don't know why, just always felt they were more tools for his games, nothing more. I can't explain it - just reading between the lines I suppose. This is also how I view this custody issue - the fight is not to get them back as much as it is to keep them from the Rentz's. The added motivation now IMO is since he has made arrangements for his Mum to come back - he wants the kids back so if anything happens, his family will already have custody of the kids, and not the Rentz's. As I said I can't explain it, just how he says things and how he has described going about things - cold fish indeed.

He raises the issue of Nancy punishing him how many times in his deposition ? A lot, I don't think he is done punishing Nancy yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have called Brad "Cinderella" previously. Poor Brad (Cinderella) always having to go to the store for the stepmother. The stepmother (Nancy, in his mind) "punishes" him. Poor Brad.

Hmpfh. Poor Nancy!

No, Mom, I live in Lochwood in "old" Lochmere. I don't know Dr. Greg Brannon. No, I go to Duke for my gynecological oncologist. Before that, I can't even remember what the practice here was called. (Had my babies in 1980 and 82, ha ha.)

PS: Mom, it's so good to see you on the boards. You know so much regarding who's who and what's what on the local scene. It gets boring here!

Video 6 at the beginning.

Thanks so much 2B's! Good to see you back. If feels funny asking where something is when I am usually trying to help people find things.

Stick around if you like roller coaster rides, this is sure to be one to hold onto your seat for.

Maybe you will get an answer, Bobs. I have asked more than twice, I think.

I saw that you had but no one had answered.

I believe Daphne brought it up also.

I would also like to publicly apologize for bringing up
the wood floor cleaning thing. I didn't realize it had
already been discussed.

What was the reason for putting the depostion online?
To generate web site traffic for the news sites that decided to post the videos -- which in turn generates advertising revenue for those sites.

No, Mom, I live in Lochwood in "old" Lochmere. I don't know Dr. Greg Brannon. No, I go to Duke for my gynecological oncologist. Before that, I can't even remember what the practice here was called. (Had my babies in 1980 and 82, ha ha.)

PS: Mom, it's so good to see you on the boards. You know so much regarding who's who and what's what on the local scene. It gets boring here!

I didn't know if you knew him even though he lived in Highlands. He has 5 kids and I don't know which pool they went to, as well as he tried to get in either racket ball or tennis at times.

Steve Hale, my husband knows his wife very well. He deals with her in a professional manner so I can't push on that topic except what I already stated.

Well, Mom, if you noticed I had my babies in 1980 and 1982, so I'm not up on the young folks, pools, etc. Where I go to the pool, most of us are old!

These women mentioned Hilton Head in their affidavits:

Clea Worwick - item # 12
Desiree Jackson - item #12 (second one. She had two #12's)
Jennifer Fetterolf - item # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member