Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been discussed: Stubbs really questioned Brad (don't ask me which video; I don't take notes) about the decor in the foyer. Then the large, statuesque vase by the door was discussed. Stubbs made an effort to mention these things. Remember, Brad said that mostly stuffed animals were put in there by the kids?

There's something fishy about Stubbs bringing those things up. What do you think? (The huge vase sat on the floor near the front door, I believe.) Do you think something in the foyer was used as an instrument of assault?

I have finally got to see the 55 minute deposition. I have not read to many comments for the past 4 days with all the company, and don't know if anyone has mentioned NC OB-GYN physician in discussion.

I could describe Greg Brannon to you and some things I have witnessed it would leave you holding your sides laughing. This is one Dr. you don't forget. Fun to work with, a great doctor who is professional & personable, wonderful with his patients.

If he is put on the stand for any reason he WILL tell you like it is. Like it or not you will hear it. Straight shooter, speaks his piece and will give you his opinion, then he will move on with nothing more to say. (I have been involved with an issue one time and saw this 1st hand). IOW far from quiet person. Very likeable!

If he is asked about the miscarriages and deliveries he is not going to beat around the bush at all. Knowing Greg, if NC came by taxi he found someone to take her home or to the hospital, whichever place she went after his office. He looks out for the best interests of his patients.

NCN & Rdd58...do either of you know Dr Brannon? He is a past Lochmere Highland resident.
No, Mom, haven't heard of him. Sounds like a great guy, though.

I don't know if this has been discussed: Stubbs really questioned Brad (don't ask me which video; I don't take notes) about the decor in the foyer. Then the large, statuesque vase by the door was discussed. Stubbs made an effort to mention these things. Remember, Brad said that mostly stuffed animals were put in there by the kids?

There's something fishy about Stubbs bringing those things up. What do you think? (The huge vase sat on the floor near the front door, I believe.) Do you think something in the foyer was used as an instrument of assault?

Ms. Stubbs asked him about sticks in the vase. There was a reason I suppose but I have no ideas about it except I thought it a very interesting question, the stick part was not answered by the way.

From the 55 minute video with BC depostion I also noticed...

A-he told his brother NOT to go to NC memorial service who was supposedly here during that time
B-he remembered the girl's DOB, but somehow didn't acknowledge Katie's in July this year
C-K&B has his cell phone...hmm, LE doesn't have it
D-stated he and Nancy jointed went to a marriage counselor, then NC went once alone, then he went once alone. IIRC he stated in his affi he continued and NC didn't
E-can't remember if he got stitches, but went to a hospital. How in the world do you not remember this? Go to the hospital, injury is serious enough, but can't remember about stitches?
F-Dr. Brannon was at Asheville Ave until he moved to New Waverly Place. But he attended ultrasounds at the office off Cary Pkwy? I could be wrong, maybe a short time move, but havent' heard of any other office for Dr Brannon & Rogers except the 2 I mentioned.

Yes, RC. Stubbs asked Brad about there ever being "sticks" in the huge vase. He said that the only thing he ever saw in the vase was stuffed animals.

Stubbs asked Brad if he moved the vase or cleaned around it, if I recall. Her focus on the foyer furniture and that vase was for a reason, which made me wonder.

Maybe the LE found something on or in that vase, and around the foyer area.

Mom, before they made this new thread, on thread #26 I mentioned Brad's medical condition, diagnosed by me: CRS. He has selective CRS. I listed some of the things he couldn't remember, especially how Stubbs asked him about what color Nancy's dress was that she wore to the BBQ. I'll let you find that depo video, or my post, whichever.

If he has such a problem remembering close relationships (whom they were with, their names, etc.), can't remember this and that about important events, but remembers other trivia that he selects to remember...he must have a memory deficit disorder. Slam down the gavel and claim him as unfit to parent those kids, cause he might forget he is their father.

I think it was on the July 11 video dep., maybe the "cleaning house" dep., I just don't keep notes. Stubbs questioned Brad again about the dress, as to whether the dress was in the laundry and did he wash it? Watch Brad get agitated, pump the pen he's holding, and fidget more than ever during anything about that dress. (He said he thought it was either a green or an orange dress.) The dress questioning really bothered him.
He could remember that Nancy's dress had the damp spot from the wine spill at the party but could not "remember" if he washed it or if it was green or orange. Talk about CRS.

These women mentioned Hilton Head in their affidavits:

Clea Worwick - item # 12
Desiree Jackson - item #12 (second one. She had two #12's)
Jennifer Fetterolf - item # 8

It was also in BC's rebuttal affadavit

Mom, before they made this new thread, on thread #26 I mentioned Brad's medical condition, diagnosed by me: CRS. He has selective CRS. I listed some of the things he couldn't remember, especially how Stubbs asked him about what color Nancy's dress was that she wore to the BBQ. I'll let you find that depo video, or my post, whichever.

If he has such a problem remembering close relationships (whom they were with, their names, etc.), can't remember this and that about important events, but remembers other trivia that he selects to remember...he must have a memory deficit disorder. Slam down the gavel and claim him as unfit to parent those kids, cause he might forget he is their father.

After reading some of the posts and how he is telling so many different things, including his lack of memory....is he just plain stupid or thinking everyone else is??

Either way what ever his game plan is the strategy he is using is NOT working. Everyone is seeing thru it.

I hope he realizes he has used up his life lines quite some time ago.:bang:

Are Nancy's family's attorneys privy to details concerning what was found by the investigators? If so, is there any legal requirement that this information also be shared with Brad's attorneys?

After reading some of the posts and how he is telling so many different things, including his lack of memory....is he just plain stupid or thinking everyone else is??

Either way what ever his game plan is the strategy he is using is NOT working. Everyone is seeing thru it.

I hope he realizes he has used up his life lines quite some time ago.:bang:

RC said: "We shall see if he is just stubborn or plain stupid next week."

I love that! RC always puts it out there concisely, few words and it always hits the spot!

Yes, RC. Stubbs asked Brad about there ever being "sticks" in the huge vase. He said that the only thing he ever saw in the vase was stuffed animals.

Stubbs asked Brad if he moved the vase or cleaned around it, if I recall. Her focus on the foyer furniture and that vase was for a reason, which made me wonder.

I pay a lot of attention to questions asked. Sometimes I think the questions are more reactionary in nature. Such as Ms. Stubbs asking him if he moved the vase when he cleaned the floor in the foyer - maybe Brad had the same reaction as you - uh oh did LE find something there. Given this relates to a civil case I highly doubt that Ms. Stubbs would know if CCBI found something associated with the vase or not. I have serious doubt LE has shared such information either.

I pay a lot of attention to questions asked. Sometimes I think the questions are more reactionary in nature. Such as Ms. Stubbs asking him if he moved the vase when he cleaned the floor in the foyer - maybe Brad had the same reaction as you - uh oh did LE find something there. Given this relates to a civil case I highly doubt that Ms. Stubbs would know if CCBI found something associated with the vase or not. I have serious doubt LE has shared such information either.

RC, I feel differently. Why would Stubbs bring up such "trivia" as a huge vase that sits on the floor? I can't remember who brought it up first, but I thought it was Stubbs. If she did (and I'm not going back through those videos!), how would she have known about it? Of what importance was it for her to know about how he cleaned the entry hall furniture, or questions about a vase near the door, or "sticks"? How would she have known about sticks?

Also, why/how would she have questioned so much about "Celine"? She seems like she is privy to some knowledge other than what Brad gives out.

I'll ad a PS: I don't think many of her questions were "reactionary". Even the "tell me why" questions she asked were not seemingly reactionary, but to get him to say more. I think that she knew what she was going to ask and had a plan, maybe working in a reactionary question here or there, if she did.

Another PS: Maybe by "reactionary" you meant that Stubbs used questions to get a reaction out of Brad?

RC, I feel differently. Why would Stubbs bring up such "trivia" as a huge vase that sits on the floor? I can't remember who brought it up first, but I thought it was Stubbs. If she did (and I'm not going back through those videos!), how would she have known about it? Of what importance was it for her to know about how he cleaned the entry hall furniture, or questions about a vase near the door, or "sticks"? How would she have known about sticks?

Also, why/how would she have questioned so much about "Celine"? She seems like she is privy to some knowledge other than what Brad gives out.

I'll ad a PS: I don't think many of her questions were "reactionary". Even the "tell me why" questions she asked were not seemingly reactionary, but to get him to say more. I think that she knew what she was going to ask and had a plan, maybe working in a reactionary question here or there, if she did.

Another PS: Maybe by "reactionary" you meant that Stubbs used questions to get a reaction out of Brad?
Why didn't LE take the vase? It's not in the SW.

I'm still confused with this Hilton Head Lake Norman thing.

Lake Norman was referenced in the video but Hilton Head
was mentioned in the affadavits.

Nobody really knew where she went or what?

The only thing I picked up was that in the depo Brad made a point of saying "she told me she went to Lake Norman". Perhaps afterwards he found out she was at Hilton Head even though he didn't expand on this during the depo. Maybe she didn't want him to know where she really was?:confused:

Why didn't LE take the vase? It's not in the SW.
Hmmmmm I'm still re-reading affi's, but in Brad's ammended rebuttal he refers to two women who spoke of Nancy returning from: 1. a Hilton Head trip in June and 2. "the beach" trip in July. This is really strange. Were there two family trips? I'll keep a-lookin'.

No wonder I missed some depos! The way WRAL has labeled the depos in terms of what the content is on them is misleading. I skipped a lot of depo #3 because they indicated the content was about his mental exam and finances, but the first 15 min are actually about the marriage counseling, when and how he told Nancy about his affair with HM (Stubbs used the word 'affair' several times), whether Brad had ever attempted suicide or told anyone about that...and I'm just 15 min into it. I wish there were a more thorough index of the content of each portion, and I wish it were accurate to what was in each section. It's misleading the way it is now.

As I recall the discussion of the vase, Ms. Stubbs was asking if he moved any furniture around while cleaning the floors. She also asked him what a key table was. If I recall correctly Brad offered not only what stuff was where but he drew it on paper diagram they were using for a floor plan. I think she was fishing and by reactionary - yes, to see what kind of reaction Brad had. The sticks was a good one IMO, so was asking him if he moved the vase while on his hands and knees cleaning the floor in the foyer. JMO as I see no reason for her to raise these questions otherwise.

Statement #33 in Brad's rebuttal affidavit quotes Desiree Jackson stating that Nancy went to HH. Brad NEVER says in any affi's that she did go there! Very interesting. I'm surprised he didn't point out in his rebuttals, either original or amended, that the women were wrong. (if they were)

In one of my original posts I said that I thought it odd that Brad didn't have any close friends or lifelong friends. In his deposition he was asked about childhood friends, and he gave 2 names. One was Mike McKenzie, and the other was Scott Lamarsh. I know both of those fellows, knew them long before Brad knew them, and that he points to them as his closest friends before moving to NC is very telling.

Mike is a well-known guy in Medicine Hat, the kind of person who had lots of friends. He did not have anything resembling a close friendship with Brad. Brad admits that they've never actually talked in the last many years (I'd suggest they haven't spoken since Brad moved to Calgary from Medicine Hat). I should add I haven't spoken to Mike since high school.

I agree. Mike is a great guy and I don't think he'd call Brad one of his close friends!

As for Scott, they were drinking buddies at best. Scott wasn't invited nor did he attend Brad's quickie wedding in Calgary even though Scott was living there. Scott didn't know Brad in high school other than maybe by name. Scott graduated from Medicine Hat High School in 1989 and Brad graduated from Crescent Heights High School in 1991. Scott didn't hang with Brad whatsoever in High School. Scott was also a well-known guy, with lots of friends, but Brad wasn't one of them until both Scott and Brad lived in Calgary. I do speak with Scott even up to today, so I'll be sure to let him know about the deposition next time I run into him. Scott is in fact remarried, has been for several years, and it is no surprise to me that Brad didn't know that.

I found his naming Scott very funny! You're right. They were, at best, drinking buddies in Calgary. He only knew Scott was divorced but had no idea that he'd remarried. I would have been very surprised if Scott had even known who Brad was in high school. Scott had a completely different crowd of friends from high school and it didn't include Brad until Calgary. And Scott still remains good friends with that crowd, but not Brad.

Edit again: I think RKAB is not either Jennifer or Taylene, and she might be surprised she was also left off the list of girlfriends. Though it is possible RKAB is one of them.

You're right. I'm neither Taylene or Jennifer. Oh, and totally not surprised that he left me off the list. He knows that I would not be a good contact for a reference! :)

Bolding is mine. Glad to see you back Calgary123! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member