Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why should I delete my linkage?

Other people have linkage and they're not deleting it/them.

I think that RNC was suggesting that Boxy's original link should be deleted, if it is clearly not the GB that we are referring to. I don't think that RNC was referring to yours.

I believe that the link that you provided is clearly referring to the same GB that wrote the affidavit, unless there are two pest guys with that name.

It may prove to be an unfortunate development for the plaintiffs, but I am not sure. I don't think that the (very valid) complaint about his conduct necessarily means that his testimony will not be considered seriously. I don't see what GB would have to gain by lying. It seems to me that these are two very different things, but IDK. Others may have some knowledge about what effect this could have.

Did anyone catch BC speaking about the wet vac? He used it to vacuum the cars and vacuum the garage! Brooms work just fine in our garage...but the need for a wet vac? I can't imagine why the wet vac wasn't taken during the SW.

Did anyone catch BC speaking about the wet vac? He used it to vacuum the cars and vacuum the garage! Brooms work just fine in our garage...but the need for a wet vac? I can't imagine why the wet vac wasn't taken during the SW.

I thought that was weird also. I will sweep the garage into a pile and use the shop vac to pick up the pile. It would take forever and a day to shop vac the garage without sweeping.

Maybe his has a blower setting and he used the blower in the garage. I do this also when I am being lazy and down feel like sweeping.

i think that rnc was suggesting that boxy's original link should be deleted, if it is clearly not the gb that we are referring to. I don't think that rnc was referring to yours.

I believe that the link that you provided is clearly referring to the same gb that wrote the affidavit, unless there are two pest guys with that name.

It may prove to be an unfortunate development for the plaintiffs, but i am not sure. I don't think that the (very valid) complaint about his conduct necessarily means that his testimony will not be considered seriously. I don't see what gb would have to gain by lying. It seems to me that these are two very different things, but idk. Others may have some knowledge about what effect this could have.

all i did was post a link to the rip off report
by lisa. I have no idea who lisa is/was and
as far as i'm concerned somebody else put him
out there. The only thing i was saying is that
it looked like lisa wasn't very happy with a bug
man who had the same company name. That was it. If i can't make a comment that someone named lisa didn't sound very happy then things
are pretty darn bad if you ask me!!

It is possible the contents were checked and samples may have been taken. One cannot assume that the inventory presented with a returned warrant is all that was taken. For example - there is no listing of fingerprints collected, no samples that may have been collected from observable stains, or samples maybe collected during luminol treatments and so on. So I would not rule out that there are several other items of evidence to which we are unaware.

man who had the same company name. That was it. If i can't make a comment that someone named lisa didn't sound very happy then things

I honestly don't think that people have a problem with that. You always post such interesting tidbits. Please don't stop!:)

I really don't think that RNC was referring to your original post, unless I am mistaken.

I thought that was weird also. I will sweep the garage into a pile and use the shop vac to pick up the pile. It would take forever and a day to shop vac the garage without sweeping.

Maybe his has a blower setting and he used the blower in the garage. I do this also when I am being lazy and down feel like sweeping.
We know he wasn't blowing leaves out because of the date..LOL
We also know he hadn't done any cleaning in the house per NC friends affidavits. Clean the garage after how many years of the mess it was in??? Just happens to clean prior to NC murder. All of a sudden the garage needs to have a spotless floor...hmm. Sounds strange to me.

Could it be the shop vac was used the morning of July 12th instead of the date he gave? Wet canister can be dumped in any drainage hole.

I WAS NOT referring to you or your post.

I DID NOT quote you when I said "you might want to take down the link".

I specifically quoted boxy who linked to a sex offender site. NOT YOU.

Your link seems relevant in that is was for a business (pest control) and local, so there were multiple data points that matched.

As more info gets posted (i.e. a business correctly named in New Bern where this other Gary Beard was supposed to live / work) and it seems to further indicate this is NOT the GB in Wake Forest, it seems less likely it's the same person.

calling someone a felon is a problem, IMO. Linking to a business complaint website that isn't.

I think that RNC was suggesting that Boxy's original link should be deleted, if it is clearly not the GB that we are referring to. I don't think that RNC was referring to yours.

I believe that the link that you provided is clearly referring to the same GB that wrote the affidavit, unless there are two pest guys with that name.

It may prove to be an unfortunate development for the plaintiffs, but I am not sure. I don't think that the (very valid) complaint about his conduct necessarily means that his testimony will not be considered seriously. I don't see what GB would have to gain by lying. It seems to me that these are two very different things, but IDK. Others may have some knowledge about what effect this could have.

Thank you Anderson. I never said that GB was lying.
He probably is a great bug man, even though there were
supposedly bugs when NC came home from either Lake Norman or Hilton Head, since no one seems to know.

It was a simple linkage to a woman named Lisa who
didn't sound happy about a bug man in North Carolina.

That was it.

I will no longer link.

Maybe LE didn't know Brad had used the wet vac at that point. It does seem very odd indeed, to me.

I WAS NOT referring to you or your post.

I DID NOT quote you when I said "you might want to take down the link".

I specifically quoted boxy who linked to a sex offender site. NOT YOU.

Your link seems relevant in that is was for a business (pest control) and local, so there were multiple data points that matched.

As more info gets posted (i.e. a business correctly named in New Bern where this other Gary Beard was supposed to live / work) and it seems to further indicate this is NOT the GB in Wake Forest, it seems less likely it's the same person.

calling someone a felon is a problem, IMO. Linking to a business complaint website that isn't.

I never called anyone a felon.

It is possible the contents were checked and samples may have been taken. One cannot assume that the inventory presented with a returned warrant is all that was taken. For example - there is no listing of fingerprints collected, no samples that may have been collected from observable stains, or samples maybe collected during luminol treatments and so on. So I would not rule out that there are several other items of evidence to which we are unaware.
Absolutely correct and hopefully more was taken than we know. The shop vac just stood out to me, especially when he said he did the garage floor.
Didn't someone say awhile ago that Tide was good on floors?

Bob, you're not reading what RNC is saying. She/he says your post is fine. It was boxy's link that suggested GB was a felon, and she/he was suggesting that BOXY take down his link. You are in the clear.

ETA: You misunderstood her meaning. It was never directed to you.

I honestly don't think that people have a problem with that. You always post such interesting tidbits. Please don't stop!:)

I really don't think that RNC was referring to your original post, unless I am mistaken.

B&B, read RNC's post just above! And I do hope you keep posting your links!

This really isn't that easy over here Anderson.
I think I try to check my facts pretty thoroughly.

I don't even care about the bug guy.

Plus, it seems someone else, i.e. lawyers should check out a few things since they put people out there.

Jesus Christ.

I'll be more specific.

I didn't have any problem with ANYTHING YOU POSTED - that's why I did not QUOTE YOU. Your post / link and the referenced post by the 'Lisa' person seems to at least reference the same person based on the business he's in and the address. Please don't stop posting or linking. :blowkiss:

I was more concerned about the links that boxy posted and the insinuations that boxy made that GB was a felon - (again - NOT YOU) that seems to have more and more data that this is not the same person.

Am I really that poor of a communicator? :waitasec:

B&B, read RNC's post just above! And I do hope you keep posting your links!

Let me get this straight, since I'm not a lawyer.

It's ok to get an affadavit but no one is supposed
to find out anything that makes the affadavit?

It seems like someone from the other side or your own
side might check out the affadavit giver? Is that illegal
or what?

I'll be more specific.

I didn't have any problem with ANYTHING YOU POSTED - that's why I did not QUOTE YOU. Your post / link and the referenced post by the 'Lisa' person seems to at least reference the same person based on the business he's in and the address. Please don't stop posting or linking. :blowkiss:

I was more concerned about the links that boxy posted and the insinuations that boxy made that GB was a felon - (again - NOT YOU) that seems to have more and more data that this is not the same person.

Am I really that poor of a communicator? :waitasec:

Then how come boxy doesn't seem worried?

Let me get this straight, since I'm not a lawyer.

It's ok to get an affadavit but no one is supposed
to find out anything that makes the affadavit?

It seems like someone from the other side or your own
side might check out the affadavit giver? Is that illegal
or what?
Your losing me here. Go back and s-l-o-w-l-y read, starting from your link, all the posts concerning Gary Beard. No one has suggested anywhere that what you did was wrong. Since we have pretty much discounted that this Gary Beard is not the same one who lives in New Bern and is a felon, RNC suggested that BOXY take down his/her original post with his/her link. NOT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper