Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not on either side. I'm on the "I can't reasonably say that BC murdered NC based on what has been presented to the public" side of things.

I agree. It seemed you were rubbing some noses in doody just a little.

So you think he thought it would be long enough until they found her that, because of decomp, a rape kit would not have been able to determine that she was not even raped?

The autopsy said her genitals were heavily infested with bugs. It also rained on the 13th if I remember correctly. I think that makes the results unreliable.

It is not a personal attack. It is a legitimate question. I am glad you did your job as a citizen and reported it to the PD.
It is a personal attack. You said specifically why DIDN'T I contact LE or K&B with all my inside information as well as biased.

The autopsy said her genitals were heavily infested with bugs. It also rained on the 13th if I remember correctly. I think that makes the results unreliable.
That's true, but the autopsy also said her cervix was intact and showed no trauma. That's one clue of no rape.

What am I missing here? This woman claims to have seen Nancy and supposedly filed a report ON THE MORNING SHE WENT MISSING. But the Chief claimed on national television that nobody had seen Nancy that morning. She didn't say that nobody credible saw Nancy. She said nobody.

Again what am I missing? This sounds like a blunder even though I am sure this could easily be a mistaken identity.

Line 14 of Ms. Zednick's affidavit states she spoke with LE on the 13th and by telephone she left her statement with LE.

At the following link, from the July 14th press conference (at 1128-1149) Chief Bazemore does say that there have been no confirmed sightings of Nancy since she went missing.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3207082/

Does that help you ?

Also please note that Chief Bazemore tells people to be careful about sightings - as Nancy's sister is in town and participating in the searches - does that help?

It is a personal attack. You said specifically why DIDN'T I contact LE or K&B with all my inside information as well as biased.

Thanks for being such a good citizen and reporting all that you know to the authorities.

If Zednick was SO sure it was NC she saw and not getting a response from CPD...
Why the HEXX did she NOT go to K&B who had a website set up and asked for information? :eek:
She waits until there is a climax in the case before she comes forward?? :waitasec:

Maybe she wasn't reading websleuths or didn't see the newscast. Not everyone follows this case as much as we do. Maybe she did last week because of the large media focus concerning the BC deposition last week.

I agree. It seemed you were rubbing some noses in doody just a little.

I feel like I have to constantly defend my position of being a fence sitter. I seem to remember a little behind emoticon yesterday asking about splinters.

Line 14 of Ms. Zednick's affidavit states she spoke with LE on the 13th and by telephone she left her statement with LE.

At the following link, from the July 14th press conference (at 1128-1149) Chief Bazemore does say that there have been no confirmed sightings of Nancy since she went missing.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3207082/

Does that help you ?

Maybe it does. Saying "no confirmed sightings" does make a difference. I will say that I sure hope they have something good from that house for them not to follow up in more than they did. Sure, she is not owed it but it may bite them in court depending on what they got.

I feel like I have to constantly defend my position of being a fence sitter. I seem to remember a little behind emoticon yesterday asking about splinters.
You don't have to defend it. I made a comment about splinters but it's not a cut to being a fence sitter...just that sitting on a fence (any fence) can get uncomfortable. And it can (ask me how I know).

Maybe it does. Saying "no confirmed sightings" does make a difference. I will say that I sure hope they have something good from that house for them not to follow up in more than they did. Sure, she is not owed it but it may bite them in court depending on what they got.

I added something obviously after you looked - Chief Bazemore also alerted/reminded people of the fact that Nancy's twin sister is about. Twin sister.

Any idea who will be in the courthouse for this hearing besides BC and NC family?
LE?
NC friends?
BC friends?

Any idea how involved this will be tomorrow?

What's up with the sly remarks to my statement that anyone who has lived in Lochmere since 1989 should know to call it Lochmere DRIVE, not "Lochmere Road" as the affidavit has Zednick calling it. I asked if that error was due to the typist or does Zednick actually call it "Lochmere ROAD". Surely Zednick, whose home is listed as being owned by them since 1989, knows to call it Lochmere DRIVE. No one here calls it Lochmere ROAD. If you lived here, like I do, you wouldn't think my comment so worthy of offhanded remarks, or you just didn't understand.

Almost 20 yrs. in Lochmere...you'd think she could get it right (assuming she isn't a new spouse to the original owner of the home). I've lived in LM almost as long. It's just an observance.

As to the WS comments throughout the day...eh. I'm betting on the Cary PD for my best info. They aren't talking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08