Nancy Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillip Garrido has had connections to the Lake Tahoe area as far back as the 1970s. We know this because that is where he attacked and kidnapped Katie/Katherine Callaway in November 1976.

I don't think he had any specific tie to the Dugard family. But, would whatever tie or affection he had for the Lake Tahoe area have brought him closer to choosing another victim from that same area?...Probably.

She may have been submissive in the beginning but she became an aggressive Perp. He was again imprisoned during the captivity and she stepped into his shoes maintaining JC's captivity.

:devil: Astride, as black a hawk, her broom,
Nan, in whisks she blew
black hide, of panther, flew:
Phil, as black a sheep, he loom'.

I can believe those two trolled around a few days and targetted a certain girl. Kids usually catch a bus at a certain spot every day. They don't pick up individual kids at their homes. Of course, nabbing a child right at the actual bus stop might not work, so they'd move a few feet down the road. These people were predators.

thankfully,, here here the bus does go door to door, I dont know how they get all the kids picked up, but we dont have bus stops they stop right in front of the house,

this morning on CBS morning show- Nancy's attorney was whining about having to see his client through glass-he hasn't been able to form a relationship with her. He is going to need professional help to get to the bottom of the story. When asked if his client is a victim or a crinimal---oh she is a victim

yeah right

Her attorney admits he needs professional help? I hope the poor man gets it and I hope the State gets her a better attorney to prevent any grounds for appealing on ineffective counsel. Wow. I have been away and am now back and catching up, and, much of it just has me going, WOW and shaking my head (so much my neck is starting to hurt.)

But one of the facts have the SOB incarcerated for 4 months;
Just like his first wife escaped while he was incarcerated Nancy could have set the kid free and escaped too. She did not....IMHO even if you will tell me she is a robot, I will say a dangerous robot, that should be in jail for the rest of her life.
someone did point out that she could have botched up the kidnapping 18 years ago by pretending to nab the kid, and she could have told her run home fast. this does not mean he would not have try it again. It only means that hse had chances....

I have been thinking about this. 6 days away from the net, while good for the soul, leaves time to think. Anyway, we talk about the four months or so he was (possibly) locked up and I agree, Nancy could have done something. But, then I have been thinking, what about PG's mother? Sure she has problems now, but, did she then? Her home, so I wonder how involved and or aware she was then?

I have been thinking about this. 6 days away from the net, while good for the soul, leaves time to think. Anyway, we talk about the four months or so he was (possibly) locked up and I agree, Nancy could have done something. But, then I have been thinking, what about PG's mother? Sure she has problems now, but, did she then? Her home, so I wonder how involved and or aware she was then?

That's an excellent point. I read somewhere that she was suffering from dementia. Dementia usually gets worse with time. What was her condition 18years ago?

... the question you should be asking is why where they in tahoe and did they have any 6 degree of seperation to jaycee's family

Did they have a 6 degrees of separation to Jaycee's family. Is there some kind of link there?

If Cheyvonne, or anyone for that matter, knows or even suspects there is some kind of link between the kidnappers and this victim's family, it can not be stressed enough how important it is to give this information to the investigating authorities.

Hinting at "6 degrees of separation" on an internet forum doesn't count.

Jaycee's mother, daughters, the authorities, and of course Jaycee herself deserve to know the truth.

I will re-ask Californian's question: "Did they have a 6 degrees of separation to Jaycee's family? Is there some kind of link there?".

I don't think Chevyonne's going to return to this forum. So now we are left wondering what the heck she meant by that. Was she seriously implying there was some degree of separation, or just pulling our leg?

I don't think Chevyonne's going to return to this forum. So now we are left wondering what the heck she meant by that. Was she seriously implying there was some degree of separation, or just pulling our leg?

I do not concern my self with anything she said because IMHO she wanted to be seen more then offer something to help. I read somewhere that she is bipolar (from the CEO of some Bike club) bipolar people say a lot of things that have no merit at all. Sifting through what they say is like looking for a needle in the sand.

That's an excellent point. I read somewhere that she was suffering from dementia. Dementia usually gets worse with time. What was her condition 18years ago?

MMmmm . . . . yes, and there is such a condition as early onset Alzheimer's.

Also, she may have been frightened and abused (emotionally, physically) by the couple and afraid to speak out. Literally, imprisoned in the house. (??????)

Originally Posted by Cheyvonne
... the question you should be asking is why where they in tahoe and did they have any 6 degree of seperation to jaycee's family

If Ms. Molino KNOWS that there was some sort of relationship between the Garridos and Jaycee's family, and this is not just speculation on her part - - - how is it that she KNOWS?!!! (Esp. since she apparently found out same time as the rest of the nation that Jaycee was not indeed P. Garrido's daughter, but Jaycee Dugard, kidnapping victim.) . . . .

Well, like you said, this may be just grandstanding on her part or grandiose narcissism . . .

But if she knows, she needs to lawyer up and then talk to LE, IMO.

i keep asking what you want to know, and still no questions....but what my sources are haha. I wont tell you my sources, all I can say is that they are 100% correct.

I already have all the names of all of her family. and their birthdays and locations. It's all irrelavent because they are innocent parties.

Heres a bone. The names of jaycees daughters arnt just Angel and Starlet....they are Angel Amber & Starlet Gabriel.

Nancy took care of phills sick mother...she had parkinsons.

Nancy spoke with her family after reconnecting about her family, filling in her long lost brothers and sisters with information about her life now, telling them she even has three kids now...three daughters. Nancy herself, refered to the kids as her own. And unless phillip was right at her back with a gun to her head telling her what to say......she didnt sound tooooo robotic as the press makes her out to be, she freely spoke about how she misses her sister, and her brother...and her family and mother. Spoke freely about her 3 kids to them. I can tell you this, her brother is not a broncos fan, and nancy made a joke to him on a postcard saying "go broncos!" (my point is that does not come off to me as very robotic, unless shes a good actress..but maybe)

her family also was in the now about her printing business.

so basicly in a nut shell shes creates a "im married to phill, lifes great, have 3 kids, the printing business...blah blah"

I will hazard a guess that you are a friend of her family and / or related to a family member in some way. Therefore, if you don't mind responding, I've a very specific questions for you. What has the reaction been to recent events /revelations by her reunited family members?? Did she exhibit bizarre or sexually outrageous behavior prior to pairing up with Garrido?

Great, I'll ask questions, too.

Did Nancy Garrido's family MEET Jaycee, Starlet and Angel?

If they didn't meet, did they see pictures?

Who named the daughters Starlet and Angel?

I will hazard a guess that you are a friend of her family and / or related to a family member in some way. Therefore, if you don't mind responding, I've a very specific questions for you. What has the reaction been to recent events /revelations by her reunited family members?? Did she exhibit bizarre or sexually outrageous behavior prior to pairing up with Garrido?
CPP — Note that that person was banned after just a few posts. My personal belief was that the person had hacked into Nancy's yahoo account and was 'recounting' things from emails. I dunno, but the person is long gone, you won't get any answers.

CPP — Note that that person was banned after just a few posts. My personal belief was that the person had hacked into Nancy's yahoo account and was 'recounting' things from emails. I dunno, but the person is long gone, you won't get any answers.

Thanks i.b.nora... I've been away from the site for a while and was playing catch up when I responded.

I'm troubled by the way both w3as3L and chevonne have presented themselves here.

If Ms. Molino KNOWS that there was some sort of relationship between the Garridos and Jaycee's family, and this is not just speculation on her part - - - how is it that she KNOWS?!!! (Esp. since she apparently found out same time as the rest of the nation that Jaycee was not indeed P. Garrido's daughter, but Jaycee Dugard, kidnapping victim.) . . . .

Well, like you said, this may be just grandstanding on her part or grandiose narcissism . . .

But if she knows, she needs to lawyer up and then talk to LE, IMO.

I do not believe Cheyvonne ever knew of any such connection between the Garridos and Jaycee's family. I think it was just another example of her trying to blame the victim, just like she has repeatedly tried to minimize the actual horror of this entire situation. Garrido has had ties to the Lake Tahoe area and Western Nevada going back many years, as evidenced by his prior assaults in the 1970s. That was clearly before Jaycee was born and even before her family lived in that area.

I remember watching a talk show video (Montel, maybe) from back in the 1990s and Carl Probyn was saying that they had only recently moved to that area from Orange County, ironically to provide a safer life for their family. So, they had not even been there that long prior to Jaycee being kidnapped, as opposed to Garrido who had been making Lake Tahoe his hangout for decades.

I was reading the Enquirer yesterday and there was an article about Nancy.
Seems that she was very quite, shy, and afraid of her husband. They said Nancy talked about Philip like she worshiped him. That she used pills, pot, and heroin. That she was not allowed to socialize with anyone, and that she was expected home in a hurry after her shift ended. She lost a job because the did drug testing in that Health facility.
Can not give you a link because the enquirer dos not put everything on the Internet, or they would not be able to sell papers. I assume, it will be on their site when the new paper comes out.

Great synopsis of the NE article, thanks songline.

The Globe 9/21/09 is out with no online story yet.

The only thing that the Globe story adds is that Nancy Garrido
had some nursing ability from working at nursing homes and that it was she
that delivered Jaycee's two children. Nancy had worked at Diamond Ridge Healtcare Center, was often unkempt, hair dirty. She used pot, pills and heroin.

That information is also being reported on HLN as I type.

www.GlobeMagazine.com

The Globe 9/21/09 is out with no online story yet.

The only thing that the Globe story adds is that Nancy Garrido
had some nursing ability from working at nursing homes and that it was she
that delivered Jaycee's two children. Nancy had worked at Diamond Ridge Healtcare Center, was often unkempt, hair dirty. She used pot, pills and heroin.

www.GlobeMagazine.com

Wow. I wonder if Nancy Garrido was fired from her job for using drugs.

One thing is for sure - - at least it seems that Garrido and wife did not get Jaycee hooked on drugs, or use drugs to keep her compliant. So it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member