Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

I've also read a few articles and it sound like he is a very wonderful person, Lor, and I'm glad that he helped you. Maybe the Anthony's don't deserve him.

I'm glad you shared your story. I would have had a hard time thinking past his current clients.

I have never left cooked pizza in my car. Left uncooked Digiornio in my car once. Long story, but car was in impound for 9 days and the smell would have choked a horse. It sure as the heck choked me when I made bail. No, I did not lose my child...I slugged a cop car. Broke my hand went to jail.
I can see that because it wasn't cooked. What about the maggots?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

This is true. He's a very generous person and donates lots of money to pediatric health care in Orlando.

NeJame says that G & C have tried everything humanly possible to get Casey to talk. THAT confuses me because at one point Cindy said (on news) that she has not talked to Casey about the case.

WHICH IS IT?!
probably just another "mistruth"

mis=wrong
so it means WRONG truth. Isn't that the opposite of RIGHT truth?

I don't see him helping the A's at all. To me they seem like they have more to hide than ever.

My brother lives down in Titusville. He also knows MArk and his wife, He says the same. He says he's a wonderful person.

I wish had money to hire a good defense attorney...I'd pay him to walk around in front of me and tell people that I am 20 years younger, a plethora of pounds lighter, and a lot smarter! Money buys anything....but the truth:)
You are so right. My mother taught me that as a young girl, she used a woman she knew as an example, had she been poor no one would have given her a second glance. She was married to a man who was wealthy. With the right hair, clothes and expensive cosmetic surgery she was stunning. Money talks..we all know what happens without it.:rolleyes:

1. WTF is Ptgv America and why does it cut the end of NG on Comcast. How do we file a complaint
2. Nejume looks like a plastic figure.
3. WS posters have much better questions than the actual callers!!!

I have never left cooked pizza in my car. Left uncooked Digiornio in my car once. Long story, but car was in impound for 9 days and the smell would have choked a horse. It sure as the heck choked me when I made bail. No, I did not lose my child...I slugged a cop car. Broke my hand went to jail.

I forgot a pizza and a gallon of milk in the back of my SUV (was dropping it off but got in a hurry).....

I parked it at the airport and was gone over 2 weeks (I think 19 days) and it really did not smell that bad, but the milk had leaked out of the container and it sure smelled terrible. There were no maggots, and no blow flies in my SUV either.

The pizza was NOT the cause of that smell - and EVERYONE knows it.

I've also read a few articles and it sound like he is a very wonderful person, Lor, and I'm glad that he helped you. Maybe the Anthony's don't deserve him.

I'm glad you shared your story. I would have had a hard time thinking past his current clients.
They don't fdeserve him. I expect to see him run from that nuthouse pdq.

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

Eww! I just spewed all over my shiny purple shirt!

Well I am so happy my 1st post was in here.... I had some trouble with the fake eyelashes, the shinny red top is kinda tight but I am having fun... Just hope I can change before my girlfriend gets home, I don't know if she would understand.....

Brilliant! :clap:

<Standing ovation!>

1. WTF is Ptgv America and why does it cut the end of NG on Comcast. How do we file a complaint
2. Nejume looks like a plastic figure.
3. WS posters have much better questions than the actual callers!!!

You have PGTV? Must be
better than Comcast Newsmakers like we have here. That's what NG cuts to here.

With all due respect to those who are taking up for this lawyer. He might be the greatest guy in the world. The problem is he is defending the most hated family in America right now. IMHO

That's a serious charge...not sure if it has to cross state lines though. But, internet fraud is big now...look at the Brooke B. case.
Doesn't it also depend upon the dollar amount obtained?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back