Nancy Grace 1-9-09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the subj of chloroform and duct tape, I guess there wouldn't be any need to tape someone's mouth if they've been chloroformed to death, and it wouldn't make much sense to tape someone's mouth before chloroforming them, either....I never really thought about it, but unless a chloroform soaked rag was taped inside the mouth, the chloroform theory really doesn't fit in with the duct tape very well

Consider this:

1) Duct tape pre-death: ensure victim doesn't make noise or struggle against attack

2) Duct tape post-death: ensure victim doesn't "wake up" in trunk and is in fact dead

Distinguished forensic expert Dr Perper has stated more than once that he believes duct tape was applied pre-death. That is absolutely horrific.

Or DC reported back that Caylee was not findable because he couldn't find her. I really believe this is the reason he was there for two days looking.
I do think he was tipped off by somebody that Caylee very well could be in that area (maybe after Kiomarie's statements?) and yes, came back to report "no she isn't ~ I didn't find her". MOO

to me turpin or however its spelt would of been on the undercarriage of the car- the gas tank, driveshaft, muffler, on the mud flaps, whatever part underneath would of been closet to the ground- could of even stayed in the tire threads.
As far as the Anthonys not being charged, not sure about that but NG didnt say it- NG asked the reporter- jennifer- Jessica- whatever her name is and shes the one that said theres no charges pending that she knows of

I was the first person to hold my grandson, his mommy was in a coma and his daddy stayed with mommy. The other gramma was with her daughter, I went for the baby and no one ever hated me for loving him while this all was going on. We had a happy ending....everyone lived and God blessed us with 2 more babies!!!

Awwwww! Thank GOD!!

I cry everytime I see that video, and those pictures of Caylee...with that haunting music, on NG. My seven year old daughter says, "Awwww...that poor little girl, that is so sad", every time she sees it.
That breaks my heart too. I cry to. Such a sick and senseless act! Casey is pure evil!

I hope Casey is haunted by Caylee's little cherub voice every quiet minute of every single day for the rest of her miserable life!

with all the evidence coming to light I seriously (and personally) believe that this murder was overkill by Casey using suffocation, chloroform, and possibly even neck breaking (the atlas and axis...top bones in the spine... in the necks of small children are not ossified and if snapped or even found for that matter, would not necessarily show fracture marks if the neck had been torqued).. sorry if that was sickening... but it is a truth about pediatric bone structure. My point of this post is that with what we are continuing to learn I seriously think this could be a horrible case of over kill on the part of the poi.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Conscience of guilt, KC said this to LE as a cover story to reinforce kidnap theory and then embroidered it with details of what Caylee said -- when Caylee was dead at this time. Doh!!!!

Too many circumstantial pieces to exclude, rule out or, explain. Rule out one, well o.k. what about ...... not reporting her missing ...... EVER!

Remembering Casey's animated voice when she told what Caylee said to her, "Hi Mommy!"... just makes me sick to my stomach now. She knew that she had killed that baby and yet she had the ability to fake Caylee's voice in telling about the pretend phone call.

I know we're all feeling the same way right now... just complete horror and disgust.

I've heard "wrapped" around the skull...to me, I envision Casey holding Caylee over her hip, to her side, WRAPPING her head in duct tape, around and around, in anger, to shut her up...an ugly thought, but thats what I think.

I have had this same thought....thinking it was brought on by Caylee saying something like wanting to be with CA instead of KC.

OT: but can you imagine what Tony is feeling now, thinking back to being at blockbuster, and quite frankly maybe sleeping with Casey that night within hours of her murdering her daughter??

That poor kid. I hope he gets into some counseling. How will he ever again trust another woman?

I have had this same thought....thinking it was brought on by Caylee saying something like wanting to be with CA instead of KC.
Or maybe calling CA "mommy"? I agree, it's very possible. MOO

From NG tonight-Id love to know all the evidence they found with Caylee. And I am amazed by the scientists and what can be determined thru bugs and stuff. Thank God for Science! Lastly, I cant believe people send KC money in jail to buy things.

Remembering Casey's animated voice when she told what Caylee said to her, "Hi Mommy!"... just makes me sick to my stomach now. She knew that she had killed that baby and yet she had the ability to fake Caylee's voice in telling about the pretend phone call.

I know we're all feeling the same way right now... just complete horror and disgust.

ITA! That story KC tells of the 'last' conversation with Caylee --- the animated "Hi Mommy" voice and how she tells the story resonates in my head -- a complete and absolute lie from a cold but detached killer.

to me turpin or however its spelt would of been on the undercarriage of the car- the gas tank, driveshaft, muffler, on the mud flaps, whatever part underneath would of been closet to the ground- could of even stayed in the tire threads.
As far as the Anthonys not being charged, not sure about that but NG didnt say it- NG asked the reporter- jennifer- Jessica- whatever her name is and shes the one that said theres no charges pending that she knows of

Dadgum tupins again. I can't even google them. I want to see one.

Maybe you're right about NG initiation! It is truly weird. She talks to everyone like that though, won't listen to experts, goes on and on with purely speculative theories as if they are established fact, etc. The way she talks to people is unbelievable. Then there is the constant self-worship, this is how I feel about my babies, this is how I react to grief (she has actually claimed that when she was grieving, the first food she could swallow and eat was weeks into the grieving process....) (I am not joking about her grief obviously, in any way, shape, or form. What happened to her breaks my heart. I also think her victim's rights stance is wonderful.)

This case: We used to just crack up at the beginning of the case when she would go on with the "KCA is a psychopath who has been mooching off her parents her entire life!!!!" (when was that, when she was a baby? A middle-schooler? She's only 22 now!) (As if Nancy won't be sending her twins to the most expensive schools when they are 22! Please!)

It was bizarre as usual, and the young reporter handled it well. I do appreciate NG covering cases we care about, I really do. But I don't understand the incredibly biased nature of the program, the vilification of the defense, etc. It's ridiculous. I'm encouraged by Jane Velez-Mitchell's program. I only saw one guest expert screaming over someone else once, usually it looks pretty good. I like all the experts on NG almost. Can't stand the woman who screams the appalling rhymes.

Amazingly, at the end of every NG program when she calls me friend and tells me to meet her again at 8 sharp the next day I'm sucked in again. Why?!

Nancy is a little rough around the edges. But I will give her this: she has kept this case in the forefront on a national platform while many others (including Fox) had let it slip. And Nancy has been incredibly sympathetic to the A's all along, much more so than most people it seems.

From NG tonight-Id love to know all the evidence they found with Caylee. And I am amazed by the scientists and what can be determined thru bugs and stuff. Thank God for Science! Lastly, I cant believe people send KC money in jail to buy things.
Well I would like to know what information NG is basing this on and why we don't have access to it as well! If documents have been released, then aren't they publicly available to everyone? I mean, wth...Why isn't there a document dump on all this stuff!???

Exactly. Cindy couldn't just waltz into a court one day and say she wanted custody. It's tough to take a child away from her mother, sadly we've all seen much worse "mother's" than Casey (before June 16th) who manage to keep their children.

If Casey packed up and moved out and took Caylee, she could have gone anywhere, even out of state and there would have been nothing Cindy could do about it. She had no proof at that time that Casey is now the obvious sociopath that she is. She never would have gotten custody of Caylee. Much like Scott Peterson, who even Laci's parents supported in the beginning, Casey was a charmer and an accomplished liar, Cindy wouldn't have gotten custody. She put up with Casey to keep Caylee in her home.

Agreed, it is difficult to take parental rights away from a mother but CA had more leverage then most gp's in a similar situation. KC & Caylee lived under CA & GA's roof, always had therefore their testimony regarding KC's "parenting" would not only be first-hand, it would be time fluent, day in & day out, not observations made on an occassional visit to her home if she happened to live elsewhere - in addition the court (DHS) wouldn't be faced with uprooting Caylee because as I stated before, she lived in CA & GA's home. I can assure you also that CA being an RN and GA having a background in LE, would also add additional weight to any claim that they made. CA sought counseling IIRC back in March/April, at which time the counselor told CA that KC (analysis by counselor would have to have been based upon CA's description of KC's behavior) was a sociopath. That also would have worked in GA & CA's favor. Testimony by the mental health couselor who CA went to for help/advice regarding their issues & concerns with KC would have also helped tremendously. Although the counselor couldn't testify to KC's issues firsthand, experience in the field & her/his own professional observation of CA's claims & concerns, being consistant with what is typically seen in a situation such as this, would further add credibility to CA's claims. You mention that you've seen much worse mother's then KC and you add, before the 16th, do you realize that murder is usually not the first assault upon the child? Do you really think that KC was non-abusive for the first 2 1/2 years of Caylee's life and then one day she just lost it AND not only did she just lose it, she had the misfortune of going as far as to kill her? ------- JMHO

ITA! That story KC tells of the 'last' conversation with Caylee --- the animated "Hi Mommy" voice and how she tells the story resonates in my head -- a complete and absolute lie from a cold but detached killer.

Makes ya want to just slap the out of .....something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932