Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good Grief....if you don't agree w/ C.A. then you are totally wrong. She has some nerve to cancel the meeting w/ Tim and now says she won't speak to him anymore. Tim, you are way above this!!

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

I have a 5 year old who wears a size 5 dress and pants for that matter. She's 37 lbs. and 42" tall.

Having said that, however, they said that the dress was a Walt Disney World dress. I know that Disney clothes run small on ALL of my children (including my very, very skinny 11 year old daughter). It is possible that the size 6 could fit Caylee but, I just don't know?

I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

Gibby, this is a seasoned grand jury however it's my understanding tomorrow would be the first time they would hear anything related to THIS case.

Did NG ask Tim if there was a photo of the dress out on the web already and he said yes?

They may have taken a picture of the dress to CA & GA without telling them where they found it and got them to identify it. It also may have decomp of Caylee on it.

It's obviously a dress of Caylee's that is missing.

I thought I heard multiple times that the GJ was meeting for the last time tomorrow, and won't meet again for several months, that's why there WILL be an answer either way tomorrow??

Just want to throw this out there,.. Disney stuff runs SMALL! My daughter wears a size 24 months and she wears a 3T-4T in Disney stuff.

Just said this myself! You are right on-- Disney stuff runs quite small! (Wonder why that is??)

I would expect that any of Caylee's clothing found at this point would be basically tatters.

Oh geez....there goes LP again. The shovel was returned to the neighbor, Leonard. Try to keep up.

Hey Chilly,

Don't you find it odd that Lp was on a sleazt radio station over the weekend claiming that Lee was Caylee's father but he didn't mention one word of that tonight?

I think thats because the NG show won't allow him too without proof

I missed a little bit of NG, did she or Tim say that the dress found was a Disney brand dress?

No way on earth is Caylee wearing a size 6 dress in that picture, even if it runs small. In every picture I've seen of Caylee she's perfectly dressed and her clothes fit just right. I believe she was described as being 30 inches tall and about 35 pounds - she'd trip over a size 6 dress.

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3 to 3.5 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 40 lbs.

From the Find Caylee Website

Excellent observation. I thought the same thing myself. What I thought was they found some body parts, but did not want to go back until the water went down to search in the mud.

Maybe they did but just didn't bring that up tonight in the face of GJ tomorrow!!

This is what I was talking about earlier in this case. These searchers sign an agreement when they agree to participate. You do not speak of anything you find out there, especially if you know it could be very relevant. It could totally throw a monkey wrench into the whole works if not careful. I can understand why Tim is upset. Someone betrayed his trust and he know who that is.

But Tim is an adult, and if he didn't want to talk about it on Nancy, he could have just told her that he can't give that info out, and could have not have answered the detailed questions she asked...he always looks sad, to me:(

Grand Jury Influencing Propaganda -

1. CA makes a statement about this being a political stunt, to plant seeds of doubt in the GJ's minds ahead of tomorrow,
2. Media responds by leaking a potential Caylee find, to counter and plant seeds that Caylee's body may be found soon.

Doesn't this always seem to be tit for tat?

What amazes me is CA's refusal to cooperate with TM and Equusearch!!!!

As a Defense strategy if I was CA I'd be open to finding a body as well as Caylee alive, both to bring her home either way but also to have a parallel defense that the kidnapper or babysitter could have eliminated Caylee because she was all over the media.

What is the Defense / A's going to do if they prove Caylee is dead or find her body? They are hinging the defense on Caylee being missing and alive -- all their eggs in one basket and will have to recover.

IMO thus far everything between LE and KC/JB & family has been tit for tat. I was actually telling my husband earlier that something big was going to come out tonight b/c of CA's comment today..

did they say what color the dress was.....I seen one on you tube with caylee its a yellow bell one

Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

:eek::eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back