Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found it!!!!!

m_4d611bc179b48d9dc04ac1c540df7d69.jpg

You will never guess where I saw it:

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Right on the front page. I knew I saw it soemwhere today.

That's the one I was thinking about immediately!!!! It's a dress-up dress. I am so sad. She probably dressed her up like a princess before she killed her. I am crying.

I would expect that any of Caylee's clothing found at this point would be basically tatters.

It's been 4 months. Tim said it was in good shape.

Maybe not what we would consider to be good shape but possibly good enough for testing.

I am so confused by all the different newsbites today. TES is staying. TES is going. TES is staying. TES is going but will come back. TM stating that there is virtually no chance that Caylee is alive. TM stating that he holds out hope for the Anthony's that she could be alive. Back and forth, back and forth and now, this??? We've all been here reading and watching and waiting - Did anyone see a leak today before NG? Nothing on the internet - that's for sure. And we're told a dress was found TODAY??? I thought that they weren't searching today. And it was sent out for testing?

LP shows up on NG after his statements on SM last night and says NOTHING?

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!

Fatal mistake.

Catch-22. They need a defense strategy for the likelyhood that forensics strongly prove Caylee is deceased or she is found. What then?

If the LE is actually rejecting sigthing leads now then . . . hello? Wake up and smell a dose of reality. Hello!!!

SOBDI is their defense. Don't think it will fly though. The invisible nanny who never existed will be the defense. I don't think they realize that Casey would not use a ZG who did not live in Orlando - after all, Casey lived in Orlando and allegedly worked in Orlando. I don't think she'd use a ZG who lived in Miami as a sitter. Remember, the operative word is REASONABLE doubt, not FANTASY doubt.

Gibby, this is a seasoned grand jury however it's my understanding tomorrow would be the first time they would hear anything related to THIS case.

Ah, so, they have 1 day to present evidence before they are done for the year? I'm so confused...thank's for helping this poor gal out!

I am wondering if Tim didn't want anything leaked out, and the dress was, maybe they found a skeleton also and are keeping it quiet til DNA comes in..........IMO

No way was Caylee that tall. A little girls height at 2.5 years old is approximately half of her estimated adult height (with boys it's 2 years).

Unless Caylee was going to be a 7 foot tall woman, that has to be wrong.

Well then, tell that to her Grandparents and Mother, they are the ones who made the website. They really are clueless, it would appear.

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Tim Miller is still not saying it all . NG asked any questions he answered.. he didnt volunteer anything. I believe there is more you can see it in his expressions.. And also to add... Cindy was the one that called in Equusearch in the first place.. ocso didnt.. And IIRC Tim only searches not living human beings IMO...Maybe I'm wrong..

Equusearch searches for "THE MISSING". Some come home alive.

It is also possible that it is just a regular dress that has a small mm/wdw logo somewhere on it. my daughter has a dress w/ a small winnie the pooh embroidery on it. From a distance you would never know that it is Disney.

My 3-year-old wears a size 6...she's tall for her age...

My 3 year old can still fit into size 2. But some stuff she wears is size 4. She is 39 inches and 32 pounds.

But yes, sizes vary considerably depending on the brand. I hope this is the break they need.

I am so confused by all the different newsbites today. TES is staying. TES is going. TES is staying. TES is going but will come back. TM stating that there is virtually no chance that Caylee is alive. TM stating that he holds out hope for the Anthony's that she could be alive. Back and forth, back and forth and now, this??? We've all been here reading and watching and waiting - Did anyone see a leak today before NG? Nothing on the internet - that's for sure. And we're told a dress was found TODAY??? I thought that they weren't searching today. And it was sent out for testing?

LP shows up on NG after his statements on SM last night and says NOTHING?

What is going on!???

I'm very confused!
What is presented to the GJ is supposed to be secret. Prosecution does not want anything to leak out so they may have muffled LP and TM for that reason. If anything going before the GJ leaks out, the defense might have an out. Hence, the hedging by everyone.

It's been 4 months. Tim said it was in good shape.

Maybe not what we would consider to be good shape but possibly good enough for testing.

Exactly...."good shape" is subjective, meaning it's in good enough shape to test or good shape like someone just threw it there yesterday. I can't read too much into that right now IMO.

I would encourage those questioning the condition of the dress to consider that clothing, particularly synthetic clothing holds up remarkedly well in relation to human remains when exposed to the elements. One need only look at some of the hundreds of unidentified remains at the doe network to see how well garments retain their appearance, months and even years after the death of an individual. I think TM with his unique experience would have a general grasp on what and what is not beyond the pale of expectation.

That's the one I was thinking about immediately!!!! It's a dress-up dress. I am so sad. She probably dressed her up like a princess before she killed her. I am crying.

This really is sad......

When you look at a photo like that the normal reaction is ...

"OMG, She looks so cutel".....

But knowing what we know now when you see a photo of Caylee it's almost too painful to look at her....No wonder Casey deleted all of her photos

PS Caylee looks so proud of herself in that photo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back